MAC Cremesheen + Pearl - Peach Blossom

4.5

This is one of my top 3 favorite lip colors. The color is wonderful (pinky-peachy-nude) with a hint of pearly glimmer. As I age, I don't like a ton of heavy color on my lips and will often just use a clear or lightly tinted balm. I don't have the patience for products requiring a lot of maintenance and heavy or matte colors make my lips look smaller and me older. So, while the color payoff in this lippie is perfect for me, if you like more "pow," this might not be the best shade for you.

Peach Blossom is relatively moisturizing and easy to slick on without a mirror. It gives a minimal or bare face a little oomph and it looks good with a darker/heavier eye. It lasts longer than a lustre but isn't super long-lasting, which I'm fine with. I do notice that as the day wears on, I need to apply a tiny bit of balm prior to re-applying the lipstick in order to keep the look natural and smooth. I think if my lips were dry or in otherwise rough shape, this shade could emphasize that. All in all, I love this lippie and will definitely purchase another tube if I ever run out. I get compliments on it from my younger, hipper co-workers too--BONUS!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I'm torn on this lipstick. It's a cremesheen so it should be creamy and opaque but I find it's not very pigmented (which is what I docked a point for). I have to layer it quite a lot to get decent color payoff. Short lasting power, which doesn't bother me.
The shade is a neutral peachy pink, pretty much a MLBB spring time version. It has a hint of brightness to it. I actually got it to try and dupe Urban Decay Naked lipstick which I though was a little dry/stiff in texture but it's quite a bit less pigmented albeit creamier.
So I'm torn because the pigmentation is wimpy and I have to layer it a lot to show up but the lipstick is growing on me the more I use it. Currently I wouldn't repurchase but I might change my mind. It currently lives in my purse and I use it like Chapstick.

To Read all 35 Reviews, Login or Join

I just picked this up at the MAC counter in my local Nordstroms a few days ago and I kinda wish I had picked a different color, one with a little more...personality...so to speak. As far as the color goes, in all honesty, I really don't see much peach in this lipstick at all. Maybe if you look at it in the tube you can see a hint of peach and in the store, swatching it on the back of my hand at the store it definitely looked more peachy. However, when applied on my lips and looked at outside in natural lighting, the color is more of an almost luminous soft baby doll pink. However, despite being a little thrown off about the color the shade is very flattering on my NC20 skin tone and it's a Cremesheen formula so it's nice and creamy. I can use it just fine without lip balm and it doesn't seem to settle into the lines in my lips at all.

Now for a couple of "buts" so to speak. Since it's on the sheerer side the staying power isn't that great, I feel like I'm continually re-applying this if I don't use a lip liner underneath. Also, it just....isn't a unique or special color. It's so sheer that it doesn't have that much pigmentation and the color is pretty, but it doesn't give me a "professional" or "finished" look. I don't see myself using this during the week for work, this would probably be more of a weekend shade for me, if that makes sense!

Overall, as much as I love MAC's lipsticks I probably wouldn't purchase this shade again. I feel like it's such an easily dupeable shade. I have 3 lippies from Revlon and Rimmel very much like this one and the $17 price tag usually has me being a little more particular with what shades I buy from MAC lately. I feel like purchasing this lipstick was more of an impulse buy and I didn't even get the color I expected. I'm in the middle on this one.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

To be honest, I could barely see a difference with it on. I'm n18-nc20, and this lipstick was really nothing special on me. It actually appeared like a coral nude, but not the pretty kind. More like a 'why bother' kind. I guess it was just boring on me.

This is easily one of the most wearable lipstick to my collection. the color is a nice peachy pink that is sheer but builds up with multiple applications. The texture is creamy and moisturizing. I am going through this shade faster then other MAC lipsticks I have. I just wish the price wasn't $18 but I'm going to Backtomac get this one again

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

They should call this "Pink Blossom" LOL it pulls way more pink than peach but it has a hint of peach & a beige element throw in some pearl & major shine like a Lipglass almost & somehow it all works!! I love this lipstick; as mentioned in a post below I feel like this is a majorly unsung MAC hero in the beauty community. It's pretty much nonexistent & obscure to anybody who isn't a "MAC gurl." This should definitely get its 15 minutes, it would fly off the shelves if a Kardashian/Jenner wore it!! I love how plump my lips look w this. Def a MLBB sheer shade w a pearl luster. My lips feel so moisturized when I wear it. It feels slick like lipbalm & not at all gritty w giant pieces of glitter (there is a time & place!), more so than when I wear something like Myth or Creme Cup. It has just enough color to be my perfect ev day lip color just adding polish & sophistication to mundane tasks like getting groceries or going to the post office. I like it for a more natural look like pale e/s, Clinique black honey or Stila Lionfish eyeliner (or a soft muted black), mascara, bronzer, concealer & ur usual foundation/powder & soft not carved out brows. Really great color, versatile & the price pointe isn't too horrible $16.96 w tax I've memorized the totals from buying so much MAC!!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is my favourite everyday lipstick, it is sheer enough to wear almost anywhere but is more than a MLBB lipstick. The texture is nice, very hydrating and comfortable, but it will make dry skin very obvious and kind of bunches up around dry patches. If you exfoliate before using this, though, it's a great everyday shade. I will repurchase this when mine runs out

Despite the name, I feel that this is a pinky nude as opposed to an overtly peachy color. I'm NC25 and this is a perfect nude shade for me. Formula is comfortable on the lips, thicker than a lustre finish and hangs around a little bit longer. This will easily live in my purse because it's so wearable - for every day or when you have dramatic eye makeup going on. Love!

Pink Blossom, a pink nude, satin, semi sheer lipstick is the first M.A.C. lipstick I've ever bought, and I was so excited to get my order in the mail! When I got it, of course I couldn't wait to apply it immediately. I thought since it was a cream sheen that it is supposed to be more creamy and hydrating that the regular lipsticks?

My lips are very dry, so I wanted to see how moisturizing it would be without first applying a lip moisturizer. The lipstick caught and accumulated a lot of product in the cracks and lines, making them painfully obvious and unflattering.

The second time, I use Josie Maran's creamy argan oil moisturizer on my lips, and let it soak in for a good minute. Then I applied Pink Blossom, and the results were a lot better, with a lot less creasing. It's also slightly sticky, but not much at all. This is a beautiful color, but I wasn't a fan of the formula.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

A peachy nude with a touch of pink and on me (I'm a warm spring) it looks very natural. I like the fact it's quite sheer and has a little colour to it as I don't do concealer-looking nudes... and there are no big flecks of shimmer, which is good as I have a glitter phobia!