NYX Round Lipstick - Shiva

NYX Round Lipstick - Shiva
Round Lipstick - Shiva

4.6

Ceresin Wax, Polyethlene Wax, Candelilla wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Beeswax, Lanoline Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Mineral Oils, Octyl Palmitate, BHA, Propyl Paraben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, D&C Red No.A1 Lake, Pearl Powder, Iron Oxide.

on 8/26/2016 2:40:00 PM

This is a great lipstick color. I think it stands in so nicely for bright red - even though it's super-bright looking, it sort of melds into the face, so it brightens, but doesn't look garish. I have a warm-toned complexion and absolutely love it on me. I don't think it bleeds at all and I'm 50, so if it's going to bleed, it would. My only concern is that it is such an inexpensive brand and made overseas, so I wonder about the ingredients. I tried NARS Funny Face as a more upscale version, and it's close, but doesn't pack the punch that Shiva does. As fate would have it, since I bought the NARS, I can't locate my tube(s) of Shiva!! I'm going to go search my handbags and the pockets of my jackets now!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I absolutley LOVE this color and formula.. It is definitley going to be my summer go-to lip product and color.. The formulation is so smooth and it goes on the lips perfectly, I didn't even use lip liner. It stayed on amazingly well while drinking and I only had to touch up maybe once throughout the night. I highly recommend this color for summer!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Shiva is more blue-toned than Fusion, and less opaque. It's got a very pretty shimmer to it and due to the blue tones, would look GREAT with cool skintones. I love this, like all of the NYX round lipsticks I've tried, and really have no complaints. The only warning I give is that this particular lipstick has some slip to it, so I'd definitely recommend a liner so it doesn't feather.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I thought this shade was called "Vitamin" because the tube that I bought states that. However, after doing research, I realize Vitamin is actually a warm frosty apricot shade. Apparently, some clown was looking at Nyx lipsticks at Ulta and switched up the caps! Shiva is a really shocking color. It is hot pink with strong blue tones. Shiva is a fun fashion color that you can take a risk on like I did because it is so inexpensive. Shiva is more drying than some other NYX shades. The hot pink tone is matte but the blue tone is shimmery in this. I really like this shade for my summer skintone (NC40) however this would really make my olive skin appear dull with my lighter skintone in the winter.

on 2/5/2012 10:30:00 AM

Shiva is a frosty, shimmery fuschia. The pink itself is warm, but the shimmer reflects purple, almost blue, making it a really nice colour for cooler complexions.

Popular Lipsticks