MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick - Ultra Darling

MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick - Ultra Darling
MAC Ultra Darling

4.7

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I hate to knock down the rating of this lipstick because I actually like it a lot. I wore it for my wedding, in fact. It is moisturizing, the texture is wonderful, and the color is a beautiful warm pink. But MAC went back to testing on animals and for that I can't give it a great review. I'm going to look for a dupe when this runs out.

on 11/3/2015 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this l/s from MAC. It's my first Sheen Supreme formula and I'm very happy with the texture. It's not drying, in fact moisturizing a bit, which is no small feat in a l/s for me. Love the sheen it gives. I was looking for a warm pink, as most of my l/s' are cool toned. This fit the bill. Couldn't be happier.
It's a bit difficult to open but at least you don't have to worry about it opening accidentally in your bag.

on 12/21/2014 12:24:00 AM

This is a beautiful and probably universally flattering peachy pink sheen supreme shade. It's easy to wear as an everyday shade that gives a nice juicy texture to the lips. The Sheen Supremes are a cross between regular lipsticks and glosses. A really nice shade.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is my HG lipstick for everyday. Very creamy & wonderful on its own or with gloss. Im NC20 for reference.

Love this lipstick. I love the color its sheer and very buildable. Its like a Rosy coral color on my lips. The texture is moisturizing and smooth...this lipstick makes me want to purchase other colors from this line. This lipstick texturetexture reminds me of the Revlon lip butters but I prefer this.

on 1/15/2013 10:46:00 AM

This is such a great product! Im not really into lipstick, and lipgloss sometimes feels too sticky, but Sheen Supreme feels like a lipbalm which I love. The color is lovely, noticeable yet discrete and the vanilla scent is a huge plus imo.

on 7/4/2012 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

UPDATE: So this color is gorgeous. But, it is one of those lovely shades I am having a hard time getting to work. A great lipstick brings your face to life...when it is the right color for you. Others are gorgeous colors but just kind of sit on your face doing nothing for you. Ultra Darling is in the middle for me. I think it is better suited on NC's than NW's. And it is lovely. But I have a hard time making this work and making it seamless.

I have no idea how this slipped under my radar for so long! Beautiful yellow-pink (which gives it a melon feel), but soft as an English rose. Lovely, lovely, lovely. I am NW20 with dark brown/almost black hair, brown eyes and this is the most gorgeous color. It is appropriate for all venues but gives a nice pop of color. This is not MLBB...it isn't that subtle, yet it doesn't scream "I have lipstick on!!!!". Really gorgeous. And it works with my bronzey summer color schemes too. I am just delighted with this shade. I am so glad I scan New Reviews...otherwise I never would have found this.

on 9/1/2012 12:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Buy this lipstick! It's a very creamy, rose color that looks good no matter how you wear it. I've tried it with gloss which is quite nice, and also just by applying the color and blotting, which makes it look super natural and so pretty. I find that it looks best with just black eyeliner (no eyeshadow) and some bronzer. Skin is NW20. This is the only lipstick I own and I definitely recommend it. Lasts about 4 hours, but have to reapply if you eat.

on 7/16/2012 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have one of these in the shade fashion city as well. And my opinion for this shade is the same! The formula is creamy, moisturizing and its glossy enough giving me lips that perky look without the stickiness of a lipgloss. I do prefer this formula over MACs normal lipsticks. I hope they crank out more colors with this formula because its amazzinggg :>!

I have naturally pigmented lips (kind of a rosey color) and this color amps it up so nicely!

on 7/4/2012 5:25:00 AM

I have been using this for over 6 months now & it truely is my everyday go to lipstick... u know when u are goin out in the morning & u dont want that really colored lips look that says "HEY am wearing makeup" but u want the "am naturally beautiful with minimal makeup look"... this is ultra darling... it gives u the color with a leaap of moisture & doesnt feel heavy at all... I believe this color suits most people bcoz its a subtle color that ll go & match ur skin tone with a tinge of a glossy look but without the "too shiny lips" look...
I just cant describe this enough... try it out in the store & u ll just love it...
i even bought this for my friend on her bday without having her try it.. i knew it ll just suit her... indeed it DID :)

The only reason i give it a 4 is bcoz i believe it has some form of butter in it that causes the liptick to kinda be not so smooth (as if some parts are melting) but i guess thats bcoz of the hot weather i live in (dubai)