NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (All)

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (All)

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone, Beeswax, Glyceryl Behenate / Eicosadioate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone / Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isohexadecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Parfum. May Contain: CI77019 (Mica) / CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI15850 (D&C Red 6 Na. Salt), CI15850 (D&C Red 7 Ca Lake), CI15985:1 (FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake), CI19140:1 (FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake), CI45410 (D&C Red 28 Al Lake), CI77491 (Iron Oxide Red), CI77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI77499 (Iron Oxide Black), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

on 8/22/2016 11:36:00 PM

I have these Soft Matte Lip Creams in almost every color. Yes, I have a problem! But I adore them! The colors are fabulous, they last so long, and they don't rub off. They also smell amazing! Texture is a whipped type feeling. It's not sticky at all. Highly pigminted. Copenhagen is my daily go to, as I love a Vampy red-berry.

on 8/21/2016 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this! I have it in the color Abu Dhabi who is a natural nude. It stays long on my lips and the finish is beautiful. I like the smell too.
I really recommend this, and I want to buy more colors.

To Read all 443 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

So happy that I tried one out a few weeks ago because I'm totally hooked! I really don't like to reapply lipproducts and with this one, I actually don't need to do at all day. It stays on my lips for a long time and then fades very naturally. Also, if reapplying is necessary it doesnt get patchy or something. Defenitely want to buy more colours so I can wear them as much as possible. I totally get the 'hype', these are very affordable and the quality is amazing.l

Love the NYX matte creams. Smells like vanilla cupcakes. They come in a huge range of colors. They last a long time. I have three right now-Stolkhom, Cannes and London and I plan on buying more. The price is great too!

on 8/10/2016 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Affordable,long-wearing and with an endless range of colours,this lip cream by Nyx is definitely worth purchasing! However, it takes a little long to dry,which is pretty fine as the result comes off absolutely matte and lasts for a good 4 hours on the lips. The applicator is convinient and makes the application of the product even and precise.

on 8/9/2016 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this liquid matte lip cream. Pros : the texture is smooth, the smell is quite good. I bought San Paolo and Cannes. San Paolo is pink tends to Fuchsia, I ask the beauty consultant to pick the suitable color for my lip :) and I love it because it brighten my face. Cannes is like nude lip with a soft red color. Most problem with matte lip cream or matte lipstick is cracking and make our lips looked very dry but I anticipate it with using lip balm first before using them. Cons : lip transfer so we must re-do after taking big meals but in my opinion dark color stays longer than bright or nude color

on 8/7/2016 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Definitely will buy these soft matte lip cream again, amazing wearable colours, texture (not too dry, not too sticky) and look at the price!!! The wear times are good too and the stains are left behind nicely. It is absolutely the best drugstore cream to matte lipstick.

on 7/31/2016 10:00:00 AM

Before I start, I am rating these little gems as lip creams, NOT liquid lipsticks. They do not share the same formula nor the same aim of abh, kat von d etc.
They are so comfortable and a pleasure to wear. I highly recommend sticking to the brights in the range especially Milina (this for me is the longest wearing shade and so pigmented on the lips) Prague , Antwerp and Ibiza + Cannes equally seem to really hold up in terms of lasting power and pigment.
The lighter nudes can go a bit flaky and seem to last not as long on the lips, however I feel that the creams really function well as a comfortable pop of colour whilst leaving a more matte finish compared to a sheen and if it's the perfect matte nude you're looking for perhaps skip these but try there corals and pinks as they are so flattering and easy wearing.
One great thing is that they don't smudge , they tend to just fade and gradually will disappear which i'd rather have any day than being greeted in the evening by a bright smudge across my face. They are easy to re apply too.
The price is brilliant and the shade selection is amazing.
It would be nice if they were a bit longer length wise (kind of like the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks as I would feel like I had more product) but I can deal with that.

on 7/29/2016 6:41:00 PM

I purchased this product in the shade Transylvania, incredibly excited that I'd found a dupe for higher end matte liquid lipsticks. I'm afraid I couldn't have been more wrong. It's incredibly streaky and patchy, doesn't at all dry down matte and feels like a silicone/greasy mess. It transfers onto my chin, and gets everywhere, it's just horrible. The colour isn't particularly impressive either and the scent is very chemical. It's just such a shame, and I would say maybe the lighter colours are better but I've seen swatches and you can tell it's the same formula. Try the Sleek Matte Me lip creams if you want a cheap matte liquid lipstick, far better.

I have two of these in the shades Stockholm and Istanbul. I love the formula of these as they are so creamy and pigmented. The only problem I have with these is staying power. It doesn't stay on for more than 2 hours!!! Unless you want to be reapplying this all day I would suggest spending a little more money on something else. They are pretty good though for the price, I would say these are very similar to the Australis velour lips but the Australis ones actually stay all day.