NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream (All)

NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream (All)

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone, Beeswax, Glyceryl Behenate / Eicosadioate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone / Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isohexadecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Parfum. May Contain: CI77019 (Mica) / CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI15850 (D&C Red 6 Na. Salt), CI15850 (D&C Red 7 Ca Lake), CI15985:1 (FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake), CI19140:1 (FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake), CI45410 (D&C Red 28 Al Lake), CI77491 (Iron Oxide Red), CI77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI77499 (Iron Oxide Black), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I love Nyx. However, the items are a hit or miss for me. and this varies by shade, not product.
I have this in a couple of shades and these wear just as I hoped. They are long lasting, soft, and matte. EXACTLY what I had hoped. Even though some shades don't last, and some do, I will continue to buy these and see what works. They are that affordable.

on 5/31/2018 6:55:00 AM

Got the shade Morocco. Was excited about the color, but it's not that pigmented, had to apply several coats. And the worst part it, it wears off super quickly. Have to re-apply every hour, even if i don't eat.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It is not as long-lasting as other formulas, however, it applies on so smoothly and does not crease or dry lips. Colors are divine, vibrant. Totally worth it for the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have a couple of shades of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cremes. I generally like these best for bolder lips because they are more comfortable than a liquid lip, but stay put better than a regular lipstick. They are a little drying on my lips and I like using a lip balm under.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The first couple of Soft Matte Lip Creams that I tried when they were relatively new weren't really something that I cared for, but now I have tried them again and fell in love. I think I was choosing the wrong shades before. I have several of the softer neutrals and nudes now, and I see why there has been so much hype surrounding this line. My favorites so far are Cannes, San Diego, San Francisco, Beijing, and San Paolo (which is not neutral, but I love it anyway.) They feel amazing on the lips, they aren't overly drying (though I find that I can't wear them several days in a row), and they last pretty well. I am suspicious that maybe NYX have tweaked the formula a tiny bit, but maybe I just wasn't ready for the amazingness that is Soft Matte Lip Cream before.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of the best matte lip products I've tried. Very comfortable on the lips. Doesn't give you that wrinkly "butt hole" lip look if you know what I mean, lol. Sorry for that visual. The product melts into lips and sets into a beautiful wash of colour. I have Stockholm.

on 4/14/2018 7:30:00 AM

I have the shade “ London” which is the perfect brown nude and there’s a matching lip liner too! Favourite liquid lipsticks as the formula is creamy , dries quickly and pigmented. Only let down is they aren’t long lasting

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hello Ladies!

I have been a fan of matte lipsticks for years. Recently I moved to Canada, and I didn't want to dry out my lips with matte shades. I wanted to try out NYX's soft matte lip cream, to see if it works as the name says. I have a tan skin tone with a warm undertone. I purchased three colors- Vancouver, Cannes, and Copenhagen. They really complemented my skin color. I loved the packaging of the product as it's small and compact which makes it easy to carry. It doesn't really dry out my lips, and it doesn't stay much longer, maybe for 2-3 hours. I feel its fairly priced for its quantity. I would definitely repurchase the soft matte lip cream!

on 3/18/2018 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have this in stockholm and the colour is just so beautiful.

It applies well and smells okay. The finish is really nice.

It does take some time to dry down and it transfers when I eat, so the staying power isn't very strong.

I really enjoyed this lipstick. This is my first liquid lipsticks. I loved it. I guess I also need to be clear that I don't care about staying power. Not super dry but does dry up on your lips. Generally. i think this is a great product.

Popular Lips Products