MAC Cosmetics Mehr (Mickey Contractor Collection)

MAC Cosmetics Mehr (Mickey Contractor Collection)
MAC MehrSwatchesMehr_ArmaniMehr (Mickey Contractor Collection)

4.6

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This isn't in my top 5 mac favourites, but it is a very beautiful colour. I am normally more into earthy warmer nudes, and while this can still be classified as a darker, cool toned blueish nude, it's a lot more reddish pink (but a cool toned) than the colours i tend to lean towards. But its always nice to change something up and try a new shade every now and then, and i still like it very much. Just be sure to prime your lips when wearing this or any matte lipstick or use lip balm to help prevent drying.

on 8/21/2018 5:03:00 PM

Ugh... It is a lovely color on the tube but it is just not for me... Mac mehr makes me look washed up and tired. I am a nc 20-25 with a bit of a warm complexion and this just doesn't work for me. Pitty, because it looks like a lovely pinky nude when swatched. I guess this color looks a lot better with olive skinned people.

on 8/5/2018 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Gorgeous, natural looking shade. I wanted to look slightly defined and flattering in both broad daylight and in photos and this went beyond my expectations. Mehr came in a Mac lip duo with Soar lip liner. Consistency is smooth and didn’t dry my lips out. Gives my lips a sexy sophisticated look and lasted several hours without touch ups. I even toom A four hour nap and when I woke up it hadn’t smudged or faded.

This is my third favourite nude, first is velvet teddy, second is honeylove. Love it all year, I heard that it’s an autumn/winter shade, but I love it at summer also, maybe because I love cool toned make up more than warm toned.

on 4/23/2018 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I had two Mac lipsticks in my rotation: Faux and Brave. Some say they look the same but Brave is darker with a bit more purple in it. Yes, it is darker! They are different. Yes they are!

Anyway, I wanted something a little darker than Brave but in the same color family because I am boring and do not like adventure when it comes to makeup. I have fair skin with slightly cool undertones. The warmest I can go is neutral pinks, anything else and I just look like a mess, a dirty mess to be precise.

I discovered Mehr. Mehr is a cool toned, darker rose with a bit of plum in it. On me it looks dark (but my definition of dark is more of a lightweight definition of dark), and I wear C1 in Face and Body. On others with darker skin it might look like a MLBB shade. This is just the most perfect shade that is sophisticated while also lending a soft, kinda romantic vibe as well. It is matte, and while not necessarily drying, I prefer to top it with Dior Addict Lip Glow in the pink shade. Works great with neutral brown or cool brown eye looks, as well as purple or dusty rose. Probably other eye looks as well but I don't veer out of my comfort zone. I only pair this with Dior Blush in Lucky Pink, or Bobbi Brown Desert Rose, due to my cowardly attitude about makeup.
So yeah, this one is great. It is definitely the most "daring" of my lipsticks, but it is a beauty and now I feel like I own the perfect trifecta of Mac's dusty rose type colors.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have tried many matte lipsticks. I was a little hesitate but I bought a mini. LOVE IT! For a matte formula it is creamy and non drying. Such a gorgeous plummy reddish natural look with great pigment. Have had many compliments. Lasts too. I just put a swipe of my Laura Mercier setting powder on my lips, a liner and the lipstick. LOVE!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Big fan of this lipstick.

I don't like pink lipsticks. Purple-toned lipsticks look straight-up BAD on my light olive skintone, I don't know why - but Mac Mehr looks good on me! It's rose without being too pink, and it's cool-toned without being purple - just on the right side of blue. And it's not too bold to be unwearable for daytime or the office.

As with all matte lipsticks, you should exfoliate and moisturise beforehand, or it will highlight the dry bits of your lips - that said, it's still rather smooth and flattering, even if you have dry lips (like me).

Staying power is quite good, especially if you apply-blot-apply-blot. Lasts through drinks and meals.

The smell is the classic Mac vanilla: mild, pleasing if somewhat saccharine, and you can't smell it once you apply the lipstick.

on 11/7/2017 10:08:00 PM

I am obsessed with Mehr lipstick. It is a muted, medium rose shade which on myself looks to be a very natural, my lips but better shade. It has a matte finish, though does not dry out the lips. It doesn’t sink into lip lines, bleed or feel uncomfortable to wear. It has great staying power, lasting through meals without smudging. It applies easily on the lips from the bullet, with enough slip to prevent needing to drag the lip area. It is a very flattering shade on my NC15 skin, I always get compliments when I wear this one. It is definitely one of my favourite shades to wear, it is very versatile and can be worn dressed up or in a very casual manner. I recommend this to those who want to add some colour to their face, and look like an enhanced version of themselves. This is a must have lipstick for me!

This is a rose pink matte lipstick that is almost universally flattering. I use it with Soar lip liner. As with most of the MAC mattes, they can be drying after 3 or 4 applications. The colour pay off is great and lasts for a long time, though. It's a great natural, with or without gloss over it. I prefer Modesty, since it's more moisturizing and a little shiny.

This shade looks beautiful on so many skin tones. On my light olive skin (C2), this shows up as a deep mauve blue- pink. It is so rich and the matte finish makes it look even more intense and beautiful. The formula is so comfortable for me, and the staying power is so fantastic. I love wearing this with all sorts of eye and cheek looks, but my favorites are a nude clean eye or a deep grey smokey eye, they both give off different looks with this shade but look equally beautiful. For cheeks, I usually stick with a cool light pink, which matches the undertones of this.