MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

4.5

Very pale peach it does look like a concealer but its nice with smoky eyes at first i didnt like it but the more i wore it the more i appreciated it its a favorite nude next to myth also very unique.

on 10/10/2013 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Peackstock is my number 1 favorite lipstick of all time hands down! Prepare for a read:

When I got into makeup I was looking for the nude lips, not the MLBB but a NUDE lip. Imagine my horror when I step into MAC for the first time and as a NC30 with pigmented lips find that all the popular colors like Myth, Creme D'Nude, Creme Cup, Angel, Hug Me etc looked awful on me. I never realized that I was looking for the wrong type of a nude. I have olive undertones that don't take well to light pink lipsticks. I took a gamble on Peachstock, bought it online and prayed for the best. Thank the heavens that this lipstick is just amazing on me! It is everything I want a nude lip to be. In my opinion, it is like a Myth but for Medium-Deep Skinned girls.

That being said:
On me, I don't need nor do I use a lipliner. I think would I be around an NC40 or higher I would need to use a lipliner to make it transition good. I really like this lipstick and I think this lipstick will look good based on your skin undertone and your lip pigmentation. It is opaque, moreso than Freckletone so W.O.C don't fear it. Pair it with a brown liner and rock the heck out of it. I find the satin formula neither drying or hydrating. Good wear, depending on what I'm doing.

Overall I love it and I feel that this lipstick is so underrated! WARNING: This lipstick will give you the super nude lips, not concealer but close to it.If you don't like that look I suggest trying Kinda Sexy.
**My ultimate nude combo is Peackstock mixed with Freckletone, try it!

on 7/2/2013 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm on the fence about this one. It's great for warm, tan complexions that are darker than NW/NC25, but the matteness of it can make it appear like a concealer. I wore this when I was fake tanning and around an NW30. Definitely gave a bold nude lip, but looked like concealer like without gloss. On lighter complexions, this will appear orange or even brown. I still give it three stars because it's opaque and that's hard to find in nude lipsticks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is such a pretty shade! As the name suggests, it is a peach based nude. I love the fact it doesnít make me look dead or give me concealer lips. I think it can be flattering on several skin tones. I took one lippie since I noticed in my driverís license photo; it does give off a bit of sheen even though it comes off matte in person.

on 1/11/2012 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Beautiful colour I'm wearing this tonight when me and hubby (& baby) are going to dinner to celebrate his promotion.
I will be wearing this with a purple smoky eye and Illamasqua ambition as blush.

I was bummed when I missed out on this lipstick in the Liberty of London collection. BUT I was excited when I bought the last one at my local CCO (wooot wooot). ALthough I was really stoked, I was also kinda disappointed. Im NC30-35 and this color just doesnt look right on me =/ I think its like too orange? Not much of a nude? IDKK BUT I use a more neutral/nude lipgloss to balance it out and its okay! The formula on this one is a little drying and i find it doesnt stay on as long as the others. Overall, I wouldnt repurchase a backup if I came across one, but on other skintones, it looks great!

on 6/7/2011 11:10:00 PM

normally i hate the way 'nude' lips looked on me, i tried mac's freckletone, shy girl, and creme de nudes (they all looked AWFUL on my skin color) NC40/42 . i just gave up! well Peachstock changed my mind! i picked this up at a CCO for 10$, and once i put it on... i could not stop looking in the mirror, its the perfect NUDE! im so in LOVE its most def my HG! i've been wearing it all dayyy <3 ! if your my skin color you NEED to buy this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I did not like this lipstick as much as i thought i would. it is soo chalky and looked terrible with my nc35 skin. The only way i could make it work was by putting mac little v lustreglass on top of it to tone down the harshness. I would buy revlon soft nude any day over this lipstick, and i dont even like soft nude that much lol.

I got this lipstick recently from an outlet mall for $12.50. I normally don't like super nude color for my lips because it almost always washes me out make me look like dead... This one though didn't!!! because it has a peachy undertone, it doesn't wash you out like other nudes, fleshpot or Myth for my NC25 skin tone. It's very creamy and just the perfect peachy shade, very pretty! I am thinking to get another one for a backup because it's very hard to find now. It was a limited edition from Liberty London collection.

on 10/4/2010 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

This is the perfect peachy nude lipstick. I was looking for a nude lipstick that wouldn't wash me out and this is it. It looks good paired with lipglosses like boy bait or love nectar.