MAC Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
MAC Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

4.1

on 11/2/2014 11:11:00 PM

The colour does not suit me at all!! It's like I applied concealer on my lips! Totally washed out and the formulation is so bad. It feathers out like crazy and does not go on smoothly. Thank god I didn't buy it, it was a friend's that I borrowed coz I forgot to bring my nude lipstick. This lipstick is so bad I actually thought it's a fake MAC.

on 8/8/2014 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Most nudes are pinky, which I dislike so I wanted this for a very long time so my disappointment was so ...disappointing.

This definitely is a peach or yellowy based nude. Very pale.

It's a bit pale even for me who is around nc15 AND happens to sort of like corpse kinda lips.

The absolute deal breaker with this was the feathering -- holy crap this feathers like none other and accentuated every dry spot on my lips.

Looks horrid and cheap to be honest.

I have 5 other mac lipsticks, all different finishes so it really is this one in particular- the other ones can be a little drying but NONE feather like this.

I wrote this review mainly because I must note: revlon nude attitude is a exact DUPE of peachstock.

In formula and shade they are identical I swear.

I know this bc before I really got into makeup I wore revlon nude attitude all the time. At that time I thought feathering and poor formulation were just a way of life, and getting tired of my lipstick looking bad is actually one of the things that got me into high end makeup.

So yeah- if you're curious about peachstock and don't wanna spend the $16- revlon nude attitude is exactly identical at half the price.

'Peachstock' is really pretty. I am pale, but it suits me well. It doesn't look like I have concealer on my lips, as it does have a slight orange tone to it. Don't be scared of it. It's lovely.

on 12/22/2012 3:32:00 PM

Peachstock + Krazy Kahuna lipglass is the bomb.

on 10/27/2010 4:15:00 PM

Got this shade in Liberty of London collection, which I am really sad that I didn't get more in the nice packaging. No one really raved about this shade..probably because Ever Hip was pretty awesome. Peachstock, however, is my go to everyday kind of lipstick. I am sooo happy it has some orange/peach to it because that really prevents it from washing out my lips. I am NC20-NC30, and it looks amazing when I am lighter or darker. I do not find that it accentuates dryness or imperfections on the lips, but glides over or disquises them well. I love it sooo much, more than myth and more than Revlon Colorbust in Soft Nude.

My first nude and I am pretty impressed. I never thought I could pull off a nude lippie, but I decided to give it a shot. The MUA pulled this one from the drawer (even though the promo has been over forever, so if you are looking, ask.) and I have been pleasently surprised so far. On my pale skin and lips it shows up as almost "coffee with tons of milk in it" colour. Looks great with a gloss over top. Will deffinitly be venturing into more nudes. love the packageing.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

On my skintone this is nasty stuff. I've tried on its own, worn sheerly, over pencil applied as a base, under a gloss... I can't make it work.

I don't mind the satin formula, but the shade is, on me, hideous. I've seen it look good on others though. I guess just make sure you try it on you before buying. Don't buy based on reviews or pictures.

on 4/21/2010 10:50:00 PM

this product is ok, i really wanted to like it - as I did with the whole LOL range. However on my skin tone it just looks sort of dirty, the nude shade is too dark. I think I'll stick with myth, but the packaging is pretty.

on 3/30/2010 7:07:00 PM

Supposed to work on Asian skin tones - not for me, it's still too dark and looks too peachy. Should've swatched it before buying it.

I got this from the give me liberty of London collection and I didn't really think I would like it that much, I just wanted the cute packaging. I know, I'm ashamed of myself. Anyway I actually really like it for a nude lipstick, and it looks really pretty with gloss overtop. It's nude but not overly nude that you just look ridiculous. I love it and the packaging, and I think I would repurchase