MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by age: 30-35
MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

on 3/29/2012 8:23:00 AM

I received it today from cheapsmells! I looove it..Its tha absolute nude lipstick. I cant wear Myth cause its like white lips like paper and i look scary. But this one is one of my favorites. I put it on my lips and then i spread it with my fingers for a casual look and more natural. The only thing i cant stand though its the smell.It stinks and i dont know why..Maybe its thia product only who knows. I def recommend it for nude lips..

Peachstock is a lovely opaque nude color with a peach tone to it. No shimmer. On my NC30 skin is perfection. I hated Gaga2 it was too plain but Peachstock is the nude for me, it doesn't look brown or concealer. I love to add on top some gloss. It's longlasting too and the formula is very pigmented. It looks just a little bit lighter than my skin color but never plain or pale. I love it!

I got this lipstick recently from an outlet mall for $12.50. I normally don't like super nude color for my lips because it almost always washes me out make me look like dead... This one though didn't!!! because it has a peachy undertone, it doesn't wash you out like other nudes, fleshpot or Myth for my NC25 skin tone. It's very creamy and just the perfect peachy shade, very pretty! I am thinking to get another one for a backup because it's very hard to find now. It was a limited edition from Liberty London collection.

on 10/27/2010 4:15:00 PM

Got this shade in Liberty of London collection, which I am really sad that I didn't get more in the nice packaging. No one really raved about this shade..probably because Ever Hip was pretty awesome. Peachstock, however, is my go to everyday kind of lipstick. I am sooo happy it has some orange/peach to it because that really prevents it from washing out my lips. I am NC20-NC30, and it looks amazing when I am lighter or darker. I do not find that it accentuates dryness or imperfections on the lips, but glides over or disquises them well. I love it sooo much, more than myth and more than Revlon Colorbust in Soft Nude.

on 6/22/2010 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love this lipstick! i regret not buying 2 :(
it's a soft peach nude color and it's perfect for my lips! true to the color, very pigmented.

on 5/21/2010 5:28:00 AM

Probably my hg nude lipstick. This is a beautiful peachy nude color. Prior to this my fave was freckletone but it wasn't perfect, it was a bit too brown, dark and orange against my pale nc20 skin. Peachstock is much more flattering and less brown and dark. I love wearing a peachy gloss on top of Peachstock; Love Nectar, Enchantress, 2N (gorgeous on top of Peachstock) and YSL golden gloss in golden coral. I think any peachy or apricot'ish color would look gorgeous on top of this lipstick. My only regret is not trying on this lipstick sooner. (I read about it years ago but for some reason never tried it till now).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I own a ton of nude lippies and this is probably my favorite. Somehow makes my lips just look so perfect w/o that washed out look of some nudes. As another reviewer stated, simply makes my other makeup *POP*. Love the cute Liberty of London packaging.
I pair this with MAC creamsheen in Boy Bait and I am telling you I love the combo!! My lips look full, pouty, and sexy.

on 3/31/2010 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

All I can say is I LOVE this lipstick! If you are in search of teh perfect nude lipstick, this is it. I've tried other MAC lipsticks before trying to get that perfect nude look and it was either too pink or too peachy, not this one. I have light to medium skin tone and dark hair and it looks great. It's smoothe and creamy and the packaging is supr cute too! I definitely recommend this and would buy again!

on 3/16/2010 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Beautiful peach. true soft peach

I love this color. Before I found out that this product can be purchased at the pro stores, I bought about 10 tubes of it on Ebay, I am so happy that I can find this now. This is a really great color for that pouty mouth look.