MAC Cremesheen - Creme in Your Coffee

MAC Cremesheen - Creme in Your Coffee
Cremesheen - Creme in Your CoffeeMAC Cremesheen l/s #Creme in your CoffeeCremesheen - Creme in Your Coffee

4.6

on 8/6/2016 7:33:00 AM

i have really thin lips but i don't like them to vanish:) i always get compliments when i wear this, really good staying power with a great colour and formula. i am really really pale it looks striking, seriously. i will purchase it again.😎

on 7/27/2016 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Creme in Your Coffee is almost the exact shade of my lips, but I like it because it's a very easy way to define my mouth a bit without worrying about perfect application. The cremesheen formula is hydrating but not incredibly long-lasting, so I recommend a lip liner with this shade. (I'm using MAC Spice). For reference: I'm about an NC 40/42 with medium/tan olive skin. This is a great lipstick to keep in your bag just in case, and an excellent nude for those with olive skin.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this after seeing lots of youtube videos and decided to try it. I love love the way it goes on- its so creamy. But hated the fact that it didnt last long and lost its pink hue as it faded. It was weird because once it faded it looked like I did not put lipstick on (yet looked really nice when I first put it on)... anyway not the look I was going for. My skin shade is darker, as a reference think of Michelle Thomas, so this lipstick may look better on fairer skin type ladies.

on 6/2/2016 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

On my pigmented lips this is a kind of a plummy MLBB shade. I don't see any brown in it but definitely a plummy rose nude that suits my nc35 complexion really well for a natural but well defined lip. I like to pair this with whirl lip liner.
The formula is creamy and non drying but i don't find it very long lasting.

on 4/22/2016 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

luh dis lipstick :)

consistency feels great and staying power is great too. It is pretty powerful and stains the lips. The smell is great. It smells like a vanilla latte. I will be repurchasing.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

CIYC is a brownish rose nude shades. You can wear it anytime, with any eye makeup. The cremesheen formula makes it comfortable to wear but it doesn't last very long which is clear due to the finish. This is my second favorite nude lipstick by MAC, since there are days where I'm not in the mood for the Creme in my Coffee. ;) Maybe the darker touch of the shade will not fit everyones face. You have to test it at the MAC counter. But all in all, it's worth a look.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Oh i love this shade

on 4/13/2016 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

This is a lovely nude pinkish lipstick,not drying at all. This color looks different on every skin tone. You have to find the right lip liner to make this color work. It also makes my lips look plump if I use more than 2 swipes which I don't do. One or two swipes of this lipstick and your good to go. I use this with Mac spice lipglass over it at times and Mac. Plum lip liner till I get my hands on Mac. Chestnut or nyx exexpress. Girl About Town lipglass goes well over this lipstick also gives it a nice pink look. very nice subtle lipstick to wear to work also. I do like the light subtle pink nudish look it give me. Mac Touch is nice too but I think I prefer this color.

One of my favourite lipsticks to wear in the evening the colour is a sutble reddy taupe-ish on my lips and it complements my light skin. Definitely recommend this to anybody as the shade seems to suit everyone I've seen wear it from pale to dark skin.

on 3/30/2016 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this lipstick. Would have to be one of my all time favs. Perfect for everyday wear and office appropriate! But yet you could wear this at night time and still look done and polished. Would defiantly recommend. This is a very under rated colour in my opinion!