MAC Cremesheen - Creme in Your Coffee

MAC Cremesheen - Creme in Your Coffee
Cremesheen - Creme in Your CoffeeMAC Cremesheen l/s #Creme in your CoffeeCremesheen - Creme in Your Coffee

4.5

on 8/16/2017 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Best lipstick ever!!! I was using Maxfactor Colour Elixir lipsticks for years but I got really sick of the way they smelled so I decided to try MAC lipsticks instead. Not only do they smell lovely but they last longer and look more natural. I'm an NC37 so this shade matches the natural colour of my lips almost perfectly. Will definitely be a staple in my makeup bag!

on 7/19/2017 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is my go to lipstick fall and winter. I am medium skin toned ,probably nc25-30. It is perfect for daytime wear and I get many compliments. If I want a little more color I go for Captive. In summer Peach Blossom is perfect

on 8/6/2016 7:33:00 AM

i have really thin lips but i don't like them to vanish:) i always get compliments when i wear this, really good staying power with a great colour and formula. i am really really pale it looks striking, seriously. i will purchase it again.😎

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have had Creme in Your Coffee on my 'wish list' for years, and just never took the plunge. I should not have took the plunge, lol. The first (few) thing(s) I notice is the scent..smells almost perfume-ish, and I do not want something so scented on my face or lips, especially not perfume type. Then I notice how this makes my lips look smaller. Why? How? Don't know, but it does! Then it transfers horribly. HORRIBLY. Lastly, this just looks sort of patchy on me (lips not dry or anything lately) and I have to apply 3 or 4 swipes to get any color build up or to get it to look even. Looks nothing on my lips like the online swatches, but that is just very subjective, of course. Wants to slip around the lips, when applying and after applying/while wearing. And that is not talking or anything.

All in all, for me, this is not a unique shade. There are many similar shades out there that perform better and do not smell. The smell does dissipate pretty quickly, but for the first few minutes, it is potent and (for me) almost intolerable. Was not expecting the grand scent. Grand as in huge, not lovely or nice, lol. Perhaps I had my hopes too high for this shade, but I was just disappointed. Going back to Mac, and not in a good way. I really dislike returning things, but this one just does not work out for me. If the shade looked right on me, and did not make my lips look smaller (again, why? how?? lol..) I might be able to work with this, but the formula just does not play nicely for me. Deal breaker. That and the smell when first applied. Moving on!!

on 5/28/2017 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I'm a NC45 and this the best shade I've ever tried from Mac. It's a beautiful nude colour but it doesn't make me seem washed. I was a bit afraid that it wouldn't make it through eating but considering the fact that it's a cremesheen the lasting power was great. I highly recommend it, it's a perfect nude and it really flatters my skintone I got compliments while wearing this.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Too dark for my liking. Love the creme sheen finish mac lipsticks though but not the right shade for me

on 6/2/2016 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

On my pigmented lips this is a kind of a plummy MLBB shade. I don't see any brown in it but definitely a plummy rose nude that suits my nc35 complexion really well for a natural but well defined lip. I like to pair this with whirl lip liner.
The formula is creamy and non drying but i don't find it very long lasting.

on 7/27/2016 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Creme in Your Coffee is almost the exact shade of my lips, but I like it because it's a very easy way to define my mouth a bit without worrying about perfect application. The cremesheen formula is hydrating but not incredibly long-lasting, so I recommend a lip liner with this shade. (I'm using MAC Spice). For reference: I'm about an NC 40/42 with medium/tan olive skin. This is a great lipstick to keep in your bag just in case, and an excellent nude for those with olive skin.

on 4/22/2016 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

luh dis lipstick :)

consistency feels great and staying power is great too. It is pretty powerful and stains the lips. The smell is great. It smells like a vanilla latte. I will be repurchasing.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this after seeing lots of youtube videos and decided to try it. I love love the way it goes on- its so creamy. But hated the fact that it didnt last long and lost its pink hue as it faded. It was weird because once it faded it looked like I did not put lipstick on (yet looked really nice when I first put it on)... anyway not the look I was going for. My skin shade is darker, as a reference think of Michelle Thomas, so this lipstick may look better on fairer skin type ladies.