Shu Uemura H9 Hard Brow Pencil - Seal Brown

Filtered by age: 44-55

4.8

Hydrogenated castor oil, stearic acid, cera microcristallina / microcrystalline wax, candelilla cera / euphorbia cerifera (candelilla wax), carnauba / copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, rhus succedanea / rhus succendanea fruit wax, hydrogenated coconut oil, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, hydrogenated palm oil [+/- May contain: mica, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499 / iron oxides, CI 77891 / titanium dioxide]

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Puts every other eyebrow pencil to shame

Doubt I will run out for years and years the way this applies and with the amount of product you get

Very natural looking

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have a pea size bald spot at the beginning of my left brow.
This product mimic the hair and depending on how hard I pressed it on the skin, will either be darker or lighter, followed with stroking by an eyebrow brush to look even more hair-realistic.
I had it sharpened at the Shu counter, they called it the Shinto cut or something like that, which to me, is a gimmick because it waste a lot of product. Now, I just use a pencil sharpener.
The only complaint I have is the cap, you think Shu will have the common sense to use a soft (flexible) plastic as a cap instead of a hard (brittle) one. Mine never fit snuggly to the pencil and eventually cracked and became useless.
With the rate I am using it, will probably last 10 years. By the time, either I will die of old age or something better will come out. So, no re-purchase for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Love. Grail.

I've been having my naturally dark ash-blonde hair lowlighted for some time now, and have had trouble finding a suitable shade for my brows that works well. Powders generally don't last on me, and although I like Laura Geller's Brow Marker, it looks painted on and sweats off; YSL's Dessin Des Sourcils in Glazed Brown is close, but is soft and very easy to overdo. When I saw Shu Uemura was havving a sale, I decided go for this pencil, and I am delighted with it. Yes, it's hard, but it applies easily (without overdoing) when the lead hits the brow. And the color is amazing--dark enough to look natural with my lowlights, and an unusual shade that looks absolutely natural as a brow color. I'll be using this until I stop getting lowlights!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This pencil was difficult for me to maneuver at first, because of its length which is quite long. I was holding it too far back and therefore not getting a decent grip to precisely shade my brows. Now that I hold it closer to the pencil point itself it gives me the perfect arches. This colour is outstanding...a warm, taupe/brown that goes well with my burgundy coloured hair. Will repurchase but it will be a long time before i need to.

Popular Brows Products