NYX Round Lipstick - Tea Rose

3.9

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Tea Rose is a light warm pink on me. The formula is creamy and pigmented with a little bit of shine, so on my lips it requires a primer or liner, but it is worth the extra steps for me. I like the simple packaging as well as the fact that it has no real scent. Overall, this is a great buy from the drug store, especially if you're looking for daytime or work lippies and have fair skin.

This seems to be one of those lipsticks that has a cult following...but it is just so so for me. As far as a light pink lipstick goes this color is nice. It is bright, almost a touch fluorescent. It is really creamy, almost too creamy for me. But the biggest disappointment is the lasting power. I swear it only lasts seconds. I need to reapply a lot. Because of that I would not repurchase and I would also not try any of the other colors :(

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got a few of these and tea rose is my least favorite i dont like it at all its too sheer not much color but the nude peach , lala, natural, dolly pink and beige are beautiful. What I like most is they arent too glossy but more like a cremesheen lipstick and dolly pink lasts forever and leaves a nice stain. This is a review on the lipglosses not lipsticks.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Skin ref: MAC NC15, Lancme Teint Miracle in shade Beige Ivoire 005, Dior Nude/Airflash/Star in 100 Ivory. Neutral-warm (v v soft warmth). Soft hazel eyes golden bronde hair. Soft autumn colour season analysis.

I love this shade, this is so close to my natural lip colour. It is a muted warm medium toned rosey pink. Best suited for someone who is warm undertoned. This is a beautiful colour, makes me look healthy and radiant. Creamy texture. Need a lipliner to make it Las longer, which I will sort out soon. So affordable, I believe mine cost me 5 max ($7/$8 max). Everyone check this out, it is worth the investment. Will repurchase should I run out anytime. 5 lippies out of 5.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great pink lipstick for warm/olive skin tones. I always have a hard time finding nice pink lipsticks that don't clash with my skin or wash me out, but this has enough nude/brown undertones in it to work for me while still looking like a pink and not a nude lipstick. The texture is very smooth and creamy and doesn't cling to dry patches. I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this lipstick so much. The color is gorgeous and goes on soooo smooth. I've worn it with or without lip liner before and it lasts just as well. It's a great product for the price!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

This is my favorite pink lipstick from NYX! It's a great everyday color that looks lovely with my NC35/40 skin. The product goes on smooth and I only need a few touch ups during the day.

This is the first time I bought one of this NYX line. In the store, it looked like it potentially could be a MLBB shade, leaning a bit more pink, which is what I was looking for. Trying it, I'm really happy with the color and formula. It's a pretty pinky nude and looks borderline matte, but doesn't feel like it. Rather it's creamy and pleasant feeling. It doesn't have a huge amount of staying power, but it's the kind of color that's easy to touch up without a mirror. My only real complaint is it's got a bit of scent, maybe a bit perfumey or soapy is the way to describe it, and the scent carries over to a perfumey flavor for me. If it were unscented and unflavored, I'd give it 5 stars. That said, I don't see myself buying it again. There's no issue really; it's just that I have so many lipsticks and balms and while this is nice, it doesn't stand out enough to me to really merit repeat purchases.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

2 lippies for formula (super moisturizing) & price but this color pulls SO cool toned pink against my tan NC42 yellow asian skin. its quite barbie pink & i don't like that look at all! very milky too, can settle in lines. i like my pinks more like a browny pink but this is more nudie blue/pink on my pigmented lips. returning this :( oh and this is heavily fragranced (why??). i will be trying "fig" next...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was drawn to the color on the bottom, which actually turned out to be a touch lighter and warmer than the actual lipstick itself. Disappointed, I put it away for winter.
I started using it again for spring/summer and wowza! It' my most used lipstick ever! The claims of this lipstick are to be extra creamy, and yes. Yes, they are.And this shade is well pigmented for drugstore.
Though, this shade wears more like a lip butter or sort: hydrating and smooth, but needing frequent retouches. (P.S. NYX has a lip butter lipstick line out now, and I'm excited to try it :D) Also to mention, it doesn't blot that well. By that I mean: just about ALL of the lipstick transfers to the tissue. That should tell you something about the texture.
So the packaging is cheeeep! I dropped it and the plastic broke, but the product inside is fine. If they came in more luxe packaging I would be happier, but I guess you get what you pay for.
I think this shade is pretty unique actually: for a pink it's kinda dark and cool rosy but somehow on the lips it looks muted natural and almost peachy. It looks like my own lip color, but oh so glam and polished with no sparkle, no shimmer, nothing but creamy pigment. I use this color in variety of makeup looks, especially replacing pale nude lipstick. I think this color would look lovely on a range of skin tones as well!

Overall, I dig it with a shovel! It gets 5 lipsticks (5 NYX lipsticks would set you back as much as a single high end lipstick would) (or more) (..Just a thought)
So I think it's worth a try! My boyfriend loves it and I have even gotten compliments from strangers!
Best of wishes, ladies