February 1, 2015 | 2052 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehl's - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2004 5:25:00 AM More reviews by sunwater83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great basic eye cream. It's a little weird the first couple of times you use it because it emulsifies into something a little weird feeling. I emulsify it a little between my fingers and then I press it into my eye area.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2004 12:42:00 PM More reviews by yoganurse

This is great eye stuff!! It moisturizes amazingly well and yet leaves a fairly matte finish; no grease slick at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2004 4:51:00 PM More reviews by stimpycat

First of all, this stuff is thick -think Elmer's glue thick. But it is the best thing I've ever used around my eyes. I have dark circles under my eyes, which were also irritated and dry. Nothing, no matter how emollient, seemed to give them enough moisture. I haven't had any problem using concealer over this or it looking greasy. Now I only need to use this at night and my eyes are soooo much better.
Update----I've switched to Kiehls Light Nourishing Eye Cream, which is exactly like the Creamy Eye Treatment but slightly lighter. Not greasy, absorbs quickly, and is as effective as the one with avacado.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2004 8:16:00 AM More reviews by leenybeeny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this eye cream.. it took a little getting used to because it changes consitency when you apply it to your skin. But it is very moisturizing without being greasy at all. My really dry eyelids have never felt better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2004 8:14:00 AM More reviews by leenybeeny

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2004 6:58:00 AM More reviews by Stardom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This cream was too thick for me.It did good job but I perfer to find something light** more than this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2004 12:46:00 PM More reviews by CaraC

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Try this before you buy it.

I found this product to be thick like spackle, no matter how I tried to warm it up with my fingers. It just sat there and felt greasy and did nothing. Good thing I live near Kiehls and could return it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2004 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Erica2u

I just experienced my first Boston winter and it sent my usually normal skin into a tailspin. The skin around my eyes was completely dry and was beginning to crack and flake. Worse yet, it was causing lines around my eyes.

I've been using this eye cream for over 2 weeks now. The dryness and the lines are gone now! My makeup goes smoothly over the cream. The only complaint is that it comes in a pot.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2004 9:57:00 AM More reviews by GabbieC

This is a great eye cream. I have tried many others but this is the only one I have used that does not cause milia. It is very hydrating and does appear to keep the wrinkles at bay. Use a small amount and rub between your fingers to emulsify before applying to the under eye area.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2004 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Natasha79

I can't rave enough about this cream. My eye area has always looked about a decade older than the rest of me, and absolutely noting I've tried before made any kind of difference. This goes on smoothly and moisturizes and evens out the skin tone without being too heavy or oily or making my concealer come off in clumps like some other creams did. Applying a tiny bit at night and in the morning is sufficient; it lasts a while so I think the price tag of $23 is fair. The only thing I wish were different is the packaging. The tub seems a bit messy and unsanitary... but it's such a wonderful product nothing will stop me from buying it again and again!