July 31, 2014 | 1285 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehl's - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2003 4:00:00 PM More reviews by 3blindmice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A really nice eye cream. I bought the full sized jar after being pleasantly surprised by my sample last winter. Not only did the sample packet last forever, but such a little amount was needed. I love the green colour this has as well as the nice thick texture. Try as I might, this never ever migrates into my eyes, it stays exactly where I apply it. It does have a rather thick texture, but the trick it to take a tiny amount out of the jar with your ring finger and then use your other finger to warm up the cream. It should liquify slightly and then it's ready to be patted in around the eyes. If you're interested in trying this out ask for samples- Kiehls is very good about giving samples.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2003 4:03:00 PM More reviews by fallface

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this moisturizing eye cream. I use it at night and my eye area stays hydrated and soft. My fine lines seem to be softening as well, yay! **UPDATE!- This eye cream has definately become my HG as far as eye creams go. Each time I use it I enjoy it more and more. In fact, I find myself wanting to dab it on all the time, but refrain because I don't want to overdo it! Try this cream, I really think you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2003 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Bondgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very nice eye cream. I like the avocado in it, since I m an avocado fan (masks and generally for skin hydration)! Moisturising very well, keeps skin under the eyes soft and supple. Great for under concealor as well, doesnt bulge or crease. No irritation or milia from it and I m quite sensitive to that. I prefere using this in the colder months, since for spring/summer I use something lighter with an SPF in it. I just dont like that you have to dip in your finger, I much rather prefere pumps, but that doesnt matter so much. I will rebuy.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2003 3:17:00 PM More reviews by sugarski

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't really like the consistency of this product. Thick and hard to spread, as others have said- kind of reminds me of titanium dioxide cream. It is true, however, that as advertised, it will not migrate to other parts of your face. It has very little scent, which for me is good. I like eye cream to immediately cool and soothe my eyes as well as hydrate; this hydrated, but didn't do much to soothe, and as far as I know it doesn't have any special treatment properties. I won't purchase this, but I'll use it till my sample runs out (as always, Kiehl's was very generous).

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2003 11:22:00 PM More reviews by nina

Don't really like this eye cream, bought it to use during the winter and find it too greasy and hard to spread. Overall it is a very ordinary eye cream, wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2003 4:29:00 PM More reviews by LiliaHolly

Fabulous eye moisturizer! I was previously using Clinique's All About Eyes, but my sister Elane told me about this, and convinced me to try it. I begrudgingly bought it, not willing to give up my perfectly okay Clinique, and gave in only because I was nearly out of my current eye cream. Thank God for Elane! I had no idea what I was missing. I fell in love as soon as I tried it. It is very thickly moisturizing, so a finger tap in the pot is all you need. The smell is divine but quite light and mercifully fades--you don't want anyone who comes near your face to smell avocados! It blends nicely and easily and is a perfect base for my undereye concealer. It freshens up your eyes nicely, and can be used night and day, even though I only use it for the latter. I adore my Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment, and I'm never going back to Clinique.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2003 8:19:00 AM More reviews by lhawkin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my new Holy Grail of eye creams. In the past week of using it AM&PM, I have definately noticed a reduction of fine lines and it does not irritate my sensitive skin. The only complaint I have is with the packaging. I much prefer tubes for products like eye creams for easier application, than dipping my finger into pots. Overall wonderful product and will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2003 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Katya94

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I was suckered in by Kiehl's products. This was super expensive, and while it's nice and creamy, it's nothing spectacular.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2003 7:16:00 PM More reviews by cacharelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic product. This is the first eye cream that I have purchased so I am not able to compare this with other products, but it works quite well for me. Have been using this for approx 2 weeks and the fine lines under my eyes have diminished significantly. In fact my under eye area which used to be rather dry and at times a little flakey especially after wearing foundation is now incredibly smooth. Takes a while for this balm to sink in but once it does makeup application is really easy - no more dry flakey under eye region. Am yet to see any effect on my dark circles but I'm hoping. Highly recommended maybe a little pricey for some @ $75AUD but well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2003 3:24:00 PM More reviews by PumpkinKim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eye cream. It's the only one that doesn't cause puffiness, even if I put it close to my eye (as opposed to the orbital bone). I love its moisturizing quality once it breaks down into that watery consistency, and especially that it's not greasy and heavy like other eye creams. I'd subtract a half point if i could (still closer to a 5 than a 4), simply b/c it lasts only 12-14 hours on me. I'm a little dry by the evening.