April 17, 2014 | 1892 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehls - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2003 3:24:00 PM More reviews by PumpkinKim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eye cream. It's the only one that doesn't cause puffiness, even if I put it close to my eye (as opposed to the orbital bone). I love its moisturizing quality once it breaks down into that watery consistency, and especially that it's not greasy and heavy like other eye creams. I'd subtract a half point if i could (still closer to a 5 than a 4), simply b/c it lasts only 12-14 hours on me. I'm a little dry by the evening.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2003 4:14:00 PM More reviews by wailee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great creamy texture and does not get into eyes. A little is all you need. I find that it is great base for concealer to sit on. Normally with other eye cream, my Lancome concealer looks dry and creasy after an hour. With the avocado eye cream, it stays on nicer. The only draw back is that I do find my eye liner is run a little bit due to the creaminess of the eye cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2003 4:23:00 PM More reviews by clover777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just got a little tub of this after trying it as a sample. It's very moisturizing and feels cool and soothing going on. It's great for normal to dry skin, either as a eye cream treatment for night or under make up during the day. I love the light greenish yellow color that goes on white then fades to clear.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2003 5:36:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this product is okay for night time use - though to be honest I have used it every night for a month and a half and can't really seen any visible improvement. If I try to use this cream in the morning it just sits on top of my skin and makes my whole eye area look shiney and oily. I would not repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2003 1:54:00 PM More reviews by dahlgi5956

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great eye cream product because it absorbs instantly into my skin. Also feels very non-greasy and I noticed a suppler texture on the skin underneath my eyes after using this cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2003 12:07:00 AM More reviews by rjs521

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another new love from Kiehl's for me. This is one of the best eye creams i've ever used - perhaps second only to Prada's but a lot more econmical. It's got a thick dense consistency but the trick it to only use drop - and I mean a drop - and dot it around the orbital bone until it sinks it. It's incredibly moisturizing and will not promote puffiness. I can't live without it now. if you are having doubts stop by Kiehl's or any Kiehls counter where they tend to be generous with samples. I highly recommend it for combo skin like mine or dry skin. I can't say for oily skin - you're best off checking with Kiehl's about that. $25 for a tub that will last and last and last.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2003 10:23:00 AM More reviews by StephB

This is a lovely eye cream. It's not greasy at all and really smooths and moisturizes the undereye area. It also hasn't given me those little clogged pore bumps under my eyes that I've gotten from other eye creams.

There is a technique to applying it. The only reason I can guess that people don't like the texture is because they're not applying it properly. If you don't do it right, it will sort of "stick" to the skin and not spread out. You are to put some cream on your finger and gently pat it around the eye area. Don't attempt to rub it in at this point. Wait 10-20 seconds and then pat some more. That's all you need to do. It will then sink in. I can wear this under makeup just fine!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2003 10:23:00 AM More reviews by ChelleBelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For $25 you get a generous tub of this cream that you only need a small dab to moisturize well. I am on acne skin treatments that dry my eye area severly and this is not only the best moisturizer I have found but it is soothing also. Is absolutely a *HG* now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2003 7:23:00 PM More reviews by shannong

I fell in love with this after using a delux sample pochette. It has replaced my former HG daytime eyecream, Astara Botanical Eye Gel. It is more moisturizing and I do have to wait a little longer before putting on my makeup, but that's OK 'cause this stuff is super. It does NOT contribute to my eye allergies, i.e., no add'l puffiness, is a great light-medium weight moisturizer (depends on how heavy handed you are with it), and works very well under makeup, whether that is just foundation or just concealer or both. I highly recommend sampling this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2003 1:51:00 PM More reviews by ibizamoon

This is the best eye creme I've found so far. Before this, I used Shiseido's. But this one REALLY diminished or got rid of the lines around my eyed and the skin underneath my eyes stays moist even though I only apply it at night (It's even moist when I skip putting it on).
Thicker than the average creme, you have to pat only a bit on the area.