Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

3.7

Water, Shea Butter, Butylene Glycol, Tridecyl Stearate, Isodecyl Salicylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Avocado Oil, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium PCA, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Palmitate, Copper PCA, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, CI75130/Beta-Carotene.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm very impressed with this eye cream, it's very moisturizing & I noticed a decrease in my undereye circles. I just wish it came in a pump bottle... ***UPDATE*** this cream has began causing millia bumps on my eyelids so into the trash it goes...

Really wonderful no-frills basic eye cream. Gives great moisture without any heaviness or stickiness. Living in the tropics with high humidity, normally my undereye area is dlready dry. Yet when I was using the generous sample of this eye cream, my skin was soft and supple even though at that time I was holidaying somewhere cold!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

At the moment, I'm not too happy with this product. I have very sensitive dry skin in the winter, as well as pretty severe eczema. So when my eyelids gott dry and flaky, I tried this, and it burned so badly. Made me upset :o( . too creamy for summer, but I'm going to try to use it up, just because it feels wasteful to not use it. perhaps ill usse this during the day for dryness and benefiance at night. as long as this isnt burning, its a decent eye are moisturizer. nothing more.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My only complaint is that it comes in a jar; I wish it came in a tube form like MAC's fast response. Anyway, I love this cream. I have only tried a handful of eye creams but this one works for my sensitive eye area. I don't like experimenting too much with eye treatment products because the skin around my eyes often gets red/dry with new products. But this one is very gentle.
The texture is different.. (=a love or hate). I like it. A almost liquid constancy. Using it both day and night, one jar lasts about 6 months.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My mom bought this one, but I use at night sometimes when my eye area gets extra dry. I notice on myself and my mom that it instantly brightens up the eye area and is super moisturizing. My mom doesn't look tired and her lines are lessened without makeup.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My eyelids were very dry and after reading reviews I decided to give this a try. It does a very good job of moisturizing, but that's it. When you put it on it feels very watery, but in a few minutes it gets absorbed. It hasn't affected how long my e/s lasts. And I'm glad that it doesn't leave a greasy feeling. This product is a very basic eye cream. I'll be looking for something new after I finish this, probably something with spf, since this is my day eye cream.

I didn't notice the slightest difference when using this eye cream for almost a year -- no lightening of dark circles, diminishing fine lines, nothing. It was plenty moisturizing, though, so I'd recommend it if your eye area is dry. The trick to applying it is to put a tiny dab on your ring finger, then warm it up by rubbing the cream with your thumb, and then gently pat it on your eye area. Unfortunately, this eye cream met with an untimely demise when I accidentally knocked it into the toilet. =( I'll try to find something better.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this product a lot. I have tried some other eye cream, (like advence night repair from EL,V40 from darphin...)this one is my favorite product. It helps to reduce my dark circle a little. Rich but not greesy.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is my HG eye cream. I have really dry sensitive skin under my eyes, and using this consistently makes an enormous difference. It's perfect for day and night. During the day it's a wonderful primer for any concealer, and at night it doesn't seep into my eyes like some other eye creams I've tried. I love the texture and its effectiveness. I always repurchase it. I prefer this to the Kiehl's IR eye balm, which for some reason doesn't hydrate as well for me, although it's meant to be more hydrating.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this eye cream because I heard that it doesn't migrate into the eyes (I wear contact lenses). I like this product but I don't wear it during the day--it's too oily for my already oily skin. It's great as a night eye cream, though.