Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge - Blushed Rose

4.7

Castor Seed Oil, Octydodecanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate -2, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Candelilla Wax, Glyceryl Triacetyl Ricinoleate, Polyethylene, Alumina, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Trihydroxystearin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Barium Sulfate, Fragrance, BHT, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 30 Lake, Manganese Violet, Red 22 Lake, Carmine, Red 28 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Yellow 6 Lake.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Love this blush! the texture is very unique and the color looks great on my skin! first pot rouge i bought and im going to be sure im coming back for more!

Love BB pot rouges'! I have to admit that I tend to not use the blushed rose as much as I use the pink raspberry and calypso coral colors, but only because they do better with my skin tone (NC 20). I really like the staying power of cream blushes and the natural look they give. I think the price is fine considering how long these last, well worth it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is an excellent blush and lip color. It suits my cool & fair complexion very nicely and a little goes a long way so you will not go through the pot very quickly like some cremes. I generally like to use a brush as I have long nails and, with any pot product, it gets stuck under my nails - yuk - but this applies nicely with or without a brush! No streaking or sticking, very smooth and creamy and great coverage but not overbearing.

I really love this! I think this replaces Nars sin and orgasm as my favourite blush! It makes you look like you have a perpetual natural rosy flush. And it does double duty as a lip tint too! Price is abit high but a little goes a long way so it's worth it. I was a little put off by how dark it looked in the container but it blended into my skin very well. I will be using this almost everyday!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I love blushed rose. On me it's like a matte version of Nars lovejoy, a nice browned rose. It's a color I can wear year round, and is perfect for no make-up looks. It might seem pricey at first, but you get tons of product, and the screw top packaging really helps it stay fresh longer since it's not as creamy as some other cream blushes. I can imagine this color looking great on many skin tones.

I generally use this on my lips than my cheeks.

On my lips, the colour is so natural and sexy complimenting my olive skin tone.

On My cheeks, it gives me a natural glow as though i'm naturally blushing. In the cold,i can still obtain pink, natural glowing cheeks.

This product is so great because its 2 in 1. Great in make up bags.
One of Bobbi's greatest products, I have to say.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I picked this up at a local CCO, and I am soooo glad that I did. Like others here, I had terrible experiences with cream/gel blushes in the past, but I was willing to take another chance. I started out wearing this just for the weekends, but soon I found myself loving it so much that I am wearing it more and more, and it is nearly ready to replace my NARS orgasm and my Benefit Dandelion, which are the other two blushes that I normally wear. I won't replace them entirely, as there are still days when I just don't want to use my fingers to apply a blush, but I am really happy that I bought this - it changed my opinion about cream blushes.

Unreal!

With apologies to Nars (whose "Orgasm" blush seems to have cornered the market in must-haves), this is - hands down, the BEST I've ever used. Every other blush I own, including a Nars multiple and their ubiquitous "Orgasm", is now put away. This is the perfect shade for a natural, healthy look. It instantly brightens up tired complexions and dabbing a little on your lips is about as close as you'll get to your childhood glow.

Comparatively expensive, however, a little does go a long way and I'm sure to have this blush for a long time. I've had this for eight months, used it every single day, and I've yet to make a dent in the pot.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love it!!! It doesn't look like I put on make up at all. :D

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this! I like very natural, light looking makeup so I was originally very fearful of the Pot Rouges. This shade looked especially dark, and I could just imagine myself looking like a clown after using this. WOW was I wrong. It goes on a bit heavy, but after a while it absorbs into your skin and it looks so beautiful. A very natural, flushed, glowy look. So pretty! Another plus is that this stuff will last you forever. You really only need to use a dab or two.

As for this being a lip product, I find it a bit drying, but I usually find lipsticks really drying anyways. I wear it with some chapstick and it's really gorgeous and comfortable to wear.