Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge - Blushed Rose

4.7

Castor Seed Oil, Octydodecanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate -2, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Candelilla Wax, Glyceryl Triacetyl Ricinoleate, Polyethylene, Alumina, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Trihydroxystearin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Barium Sulfate, Fragrance, BHT, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 30 Lake, Manganese Violet, Red 22 Lake, Carmine, Red 28 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 9/13/2010 1:23:00 PM

I really love this! I think this replaces Nars sin and orgasm as my favourite blush! It makes you look like you have a perpetual natural rosy flush. And it does double duty as a lip tint too! Price is abit high but a little goes a long way so it's worth it. I was a little put off by how dark it looked in the container but it blended into my skin very well. I will be using this almost everyday!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I love blushed rose. On me it's like a matte version of Nars lovejoy, a nice browned rose. It's a color I can wear year round, and is perfect for no make-up looks. It might seem pricey at first, but you get tons of product, and the screw top packaging really helps it stay fresh longer since it's not as creamy as some other cream blushes. I can imagine this color looking great on many skin tones.

I generally use this on my lips than my cheeks.

On my lips, the colour is so natural and sexy complimenting my olive skin tone.

On My cheeks, it gives me a natural glow as though i'm naturally blushing. In the cold,i can still obtain pink, natural glowing cheeks.

This product is so great because its 2 in 1. Great in make up bags.
One of Bobbi's greatest products, I have to say.

on 7/5/2010 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I picked this up at a local CCO, and I am soooo glad that I did. Like others here, I had terrible experiences with cream/gel blushes in the past, but I was willing to take another chance. I started out wearing this just for the weekends, but soon I found myself loving it so much that I am wearing it more and more, and it is nearly ready to replace my NARS orgasm and my Benefit Dandelion, which are the other two blushes that I normally wear. I won't replace them entirely, as there are still days when I just don't want to use my fingers to apply a blush, but I am really happy that I bought this - it changed my opinion about cream blushes.

on 6/6/2010 6:43:00 PM

Unreal!

With apologies to Nars (whose "Orgasm" blush seems to have cornered the market in must-haves), this is - hands down, the BEST I've ever used. Every other blush I own, including a Nars multiple and their ubiquitous "Orgasm", is now put away. This is the perfect shade for a natural, healthy look. It instantly brightens up tired complexions and dabbing a little on your lips is about as close as you'll get to your childhood glow.

Comparatively expensive, however, a little does go a long way and I'm sure to have this blush for a long time. I've had this for eight months, used it every single day, and I've yet to make a dent in the pot.

on 5/7/2010 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love it!!! It doesn't look like I put on make up at all. :D

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this! I like very natural, light looking makeup so I was originally very fearful of the Pot Rouges. This shade looked especially dark, and I could just imagine myself looking like a clown after using this. WOW was I wrong. It goes on a bit heavy, but after a while it absorbs into your skin and it looks so beautiful. A very natural, flushed, glowy look. So pretty! Another plus is that this stuff will last you forever. You really only need to use a dab or two.

As for this being a lip product, I find it a bit drying, but I usually find lipsticks really drying anyways. I wear it with some chapstick and it's really gorgeous and comfortable to wear.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

My experiences with cream, gel and liquid blush in the past have never been good. I can't get it to blend right and end up looking like a clown, or else I'm not finding the right color. But a friend passed this on to me and I thought I'd try it.

As others have noted, Blushed Rose is a tad too brown - I usually like brighter blushes - but it's very natural. I typically don't use it alone, but as a "base" over which I put some powder blush. It seems to help the powder blush last longer. I pat it on with my fingers and blend. It's nice for travel (not having to lug a makeup brush) and it actually does work fairly well as lip color in a pinch.

I was afraid this might break me out (even though I have dry skin) because it really seemed like putting lipstick on my cheeks, but it has had no ill effects. As others have mentioned, it doesn't feel heavy or sticky at all. Just melts right in. I don't think I would buy this color again, but I definitely plan to try some other shades.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG! This is one pretty amazing product. I actually got it as a sample after buying some Bobbi Brown products, and actually bought a Pot Rouge in Powder Pink. Let me tell you i like Blushed Rose WAYYYY more! To be honest it is probably one of my absolute favorite blushes. It has great color, and blends well over a light moisturizer. MAKE SURE to moisturize first, or it will stay put in one spot! I will be getting the full size soon!

on 2/26/2010 7:09:00 PM

I received a miniature of this with a recent Bergdorf purchase. It is a warm-toned brown-rose color... sort of reminds me of a brighter Stila Convertible Color in Peony.

Compared to Stila CC, the Pot Rouge is less "slippery" and a bit more concentrated in pigment. I find that a little goes a long way, and I have to really "buff" it into the skin.

That being said, the resulting effect is a believable flush that is also very long-lasting. One of my favorite characteristics of Bobbi's makeup looks is the beautiful blush effects, and this Pot Rouge will really give you that healthy flush. It also isn't sticky, so if you wanted to layer on some powder blush, or highlighter, it would work quite well.

Now, I did take off a lippie because I think it *did* give me some bumps on my cheeks, which is odd. For reference, I applied this with a MAC 187 brush, and I am a light-beige skintone. continued >>

Popular Blush Products