April 23, 2014 | 1904 users online

Stick - Max Factor - PAN - STICK

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by shellylamb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

iv been using this for years. sometimes though I look grey

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Plooosh

I really like the size of the product and the fact that you can carry it around with you. It does not make up for the fact that the product is completely average in terms of a foundation, it is a medium coverage.

It does not cover shine all that well and the smell is hideous, I personally cannot stand the smell. It is highly scented and cannot have the smell near my nose without making me feel a little ill.

However, I use it as a concealer and small foundation if I need desperate touch ups as it's easy to take around with me. The price was not great and I do regret buying it.

I wouldn't bother with it personally.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Kylaah27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

It slid off my face, and made me look extremely cakey. I looked like a mess by the end of a school day.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by kmlg

I love this little stick. Truth be told, after googling what I was meant to do with it (as I'd bought it with a concealer in mind), most people said they were using it more as a foundation. I don't think it has enough coverage to use as a foundation so I use it underneath my normal Avon foundation on my problem parts (under eyes, cheeks). I love the design & I love the smell of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2013 6:47:00 AM More reviews by alousek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this foundation stick with the intention to use it as a concealer on spots and discolorations. It is supposed be very heavy in terms of coverage and be available also in light enough shades.
I bough it in the shade 121 Nude Ivory which was a pretty good match for my Mac NW15-NW20 skin.
It did cover things up, but the problem was that it did not look very skinline and also even set with powder it would crease and become super oily (I dont have many wrinkels and my skin is actually more normal to combination to oily).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by rhorner79

I love stick foundation, and in the last few years it has been nearly impossible to find it in any brand. I came across this product on drugstore.com and gave it a shot. They only carry True Beige (125), and I'd worried it would be too dark for me (I'm NW20). But it turned out to be a perfect match! I wear it only in areas that need a bit more coverage, like around my nose and under the eyes. I follow up with Clinique Almost Powder makeup and my complexion looks completely even. LOVE this stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by emmak89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to love this as I usually love Maxfactor products and think they're great value for money but this is not good! I bought it just to use as cover stick (didn't realise it was supposed to be an all over foundation at the time) but have used it as both a cover stick and all over the problem is the same. It looks fine when first applied but within half an hour this sinks into every line in my face, emphasising wrinkles I didn't know I had! I used it particularly around my eyes and it was horrendous - I'm only 23 I don't think I've got a large amount of wrinkles and lines but this just seems to emphasise every flaw!! It's so cakey and thick too. Really not good. On the bright side though, the packaging is okay and I quite like the smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've tried many expensive foundations in my time but this one is the one I return to and is a low price.

I get it in the lightest shade and pay about 4 for it and it lasts a long time. It has a twist up dial and is a solid stick so easy and quick to apply. It has full coverage which is excellent for covering my spider veins and redness on cheeks/nose. It can be 'diluted' when you don't need so much coverage by using face cream first.

It does not have an SPF which is its only negative but my face moisturiser contains one anyway.

Would totally recommend this to people who need a full coverage foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by lilangelhana

Good coverage, blendable and does the job, Perfect for breakouts. Have had one in my make up bag for years, cant find another one better. And cheap too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by frini

Max factor pan-stik in 12(true beige) that is still available in europe.
It is a stick formulated for normal to dry skin.
It is a good much for me perfect but even though it matches perfectly on me it makes skin look tired.
It doesn�t have that dewy finish that modern foundations do.
I think that this is because of the undertone that is neutral and I am more of a cool toned person.
Anyway the problem with this foundation is that is a little bit cakey after a few hours.
However I will put it a 3 lip because is a decent foundation for a makeup job no spf so photoperfect and costs 14 euros here.
If you want a foundation for a travel that will do as a consealer and foundation pocket friendly then this is it. I will keep using it for touch ups and express makeovers but for an everyday foundation there are better that combine and beneficial ingredients and spf in them.
it comes out in 6 shades limited variety but they chose them wisely believe me. It is one of the oldest formulas of the brand!
EDIT 11/7/2013: I put full lippies because I found I wasn't using it correctcly. I used to apply straight from the tube to the face and the result was too much foundation and cake result. If you use a stippling brush or foundation brush or the beauty blender or anything you might have in hand as a useful tool without any humidity(remember it has wax or oil) and put some in the brush from the tube you will use way less product, you will built up from sheer to foul coverage. it's propably the cheapest and most multiuse makeup product on makeup industry. It can cover serious problems (scars, spots, e.t.r)or be used lightly for this porcelain result that this old hollywood glamorous women do. You will also need some loose powder to set it up also. If you find a good colour match I have used the majority of foundation in the market and this perfections my porcelain neutral to cool skin. Not too white no too pink not too orange...just perfect!
INGREDIENTS from max factor uk site:Paraffinum Liquidum, Kaolin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera,Paraffin, Cera Alba, Talc, Microcristallina Cera, SyntheticWax, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polyethylene,Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Parfum,Coumarin, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Alcohol,Geraniol, [+/- Cl 77891, Cl 77492, Cl 77491, Cl 77499]