October 1, 2014 | 1874 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2014 7:56:00 AM More reviews by hazelpug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

THis honestly smells way too sweet and intoxicating in a bad way. I tried to like the scent but its just not very nice at all.

If you're planning to buy this i recommend actually testing it out on you skin to see if you like the smell.

A little goes a LONG way, one light spray will be enough for your whole body.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by JoyConway

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Where we can buy for a good price?

Omg, everywhere I go, everyone ask what I wear? Love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by McSwimmer

I'm not kidding when I say this. It sounds like I'm kidding but I am not. This fragrance smells like cinnamon toast to me. The stuff you eat for breakfast. Obviously I'm most likely the ONLY one who has said this. It not only smells like this on my skin but also in the bottle.
Sorry. I've tried it several times and each time I think the same thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 6:27:00 AM More reviews by martinezaarour

Definitely worth every penny

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by PSS07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

So many reviews of this already and they all differ. Personally I love this, but stopped wearing it at the height of its popularity as it felt like every woman I passed had it on.

I've recently gone back to Coco Mademoiselle and it seems to particularly spark attention from men, I receive many compliments when wearing it.

Some people complain about the Patchouli but I think it works well in Coco Mademoiselle.

For me it is a great all round perfume, chic and modern.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by medj37

This is definitely my number 1 Chanel favorite! I eould get compliments when i wear it. The scent lingers - definitely a good buy!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Msmargo77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG this stinks!! It smells like something my GREAT-grandmother would wear!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by joana7

Love love love love love!
I know this has been around for a long time but for me it is new. I used Chance from Chanel as a teen and it was my all time favourite perfume. I was lusting after it for a long long time but I couldn't bring myself to repurchase it though as it reminds me of my ex and a dark time in my life so to find Coco Mademoiselle, which for me is EERILY similar to Chance, was perfect. I can now smell like that without having to buy Chance if you know what I mean. Anywaaay, I'm not good at describing perfumes, all I can say is that this smells like perfection to me. I always feel classier when I wear this! It's very durable, has incredible staying power and sometimes I will feel it throughout the day. I just love it, and I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 6:56:00 AM More reviews by nickilloyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this fragrance! I'm not sure how ANYone could dislike it..
Its so fresh and sexy... Lasts ages,and I always get compliments when I wear it... My husband loves it! I've rebrought it 4 times now and its very unusual for me to do that.
But its always one I go back to. Smells very expensive and sophisticated... Would suit absolutely anyone. Nothing matches this in my opinion, I never tire of it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by PinkFloyd06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this perfume. Every time I wear this, I get compliments from people inquiring about what perfume I have on. I will admit I am a Chanel junkie and adore Coco Chanel, so I may be a bit biased, but I just feel so luxurious whenever I wear this. I think it is just part of what the Chanel brand brings to its products. Even with that being said, I think anybody new to the Chanel brand will still love this scent. It's so wonderful and feminine, and a little goes a long way.