October 31, 2014 | 892 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Janay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One reason I'm glad that the weather in my area is getting cooler is that I can start wearing Coco Mademoiselle again. It's too heavy for wearing in hot weather but is just right for the cooler months. It amazes me that there are so many seemingly disparate fragrance notes, but it's so well blended that it melts into my skin. I've had people tell me that I smell expensive when wearing this fragrance (they're right, LOL!). It has a very long dry-down when layered with the matching (and equally expensive) lotion, and can last from morning to late evening.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by novasole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the EDP twist-and-spray several years ago and discovered it again last week. I gave it a spray to see if it's grown on me, and we've been having a little affair ever since.

By all logic, I should not like Coco Mademoiselle, since I dislike patchouli and aldehydes. The EDP was an impulse buy when I was a stressed student. I ended up never wearing it because it felt obtrusive and overwhelming for a student's life.

I still feel self-conscious about its power. The first few minutes are overwhelming and cloying. After it dries down it smells - to me, the wearer - sweet, soft, and feminine. No complaints on the musk. It sticks to my skin for at least twelve hours, and changes over time. My clothes smell wonderful. I wore it under a cashmere sweater the other day - heaven. However, I understand my nose gets accustomed to its strength - and boy, is it strong. I wear it at home, like a luxurious robe. Never to the office, or in an enclosed space with others, for fear of triggering migraines and offending noses.

My boyfriend is indifferent, but I love it - at least, for now, these few weeks of Fall. Maybe it's the weather, or that my body chemistry has changed a bit over the past few years. Maybe it'll become overwhelming for me again. There is such a passionate dislike for this fragrance, especially regarding to its popularity with women my age (a product of some of the best marketing strategists in the world). I'll move on for all our sakes, but it was fun while it lasted.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2014 7:56:00 AM More reviews by hazelpug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

THis honestly smells way too sweet and intoxicating in a bad way. I tried to like the scent but its just not very nice at all.

If you're planning to buy this i recommend actually testing it out on you skin to see if you like the smell.

A little goes a LONG way, one light spray will be enough for your whole body.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by JoyConway

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Where we can buy for a good price?

Omg, everywhere I go, everyone ask what I wear? Love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by McSwimmer

I'm not kidding when I say this. It sounds like I'm kidding but I am not. This fragrance smells like cinnamon toast to me. The stuff you eat for breakfast. Obviously I'm most likely the ONLY one who has said this. It not only smells like this on my skin but also in the bottle.
Sorry. I've tried it several times and each time I think the same thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 6:27:00 AM More reviews by martinezaarour

Definitely worth every penny

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by PSS07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

So many reviews of this already and they all differ. Personally I love this, but stopped wearing it at the height of its popularity as it felt like every woman I passed had it on.

I've recently gone back to Coco Mademoiselle and it seems to particularly spark attention from men, I receive many compliments when wearing it.

Some people complain about the Patchouli but I think it works well in Coco Mademoiselle.

For me it is a great all round perfume, chic and modern.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by medj37

This is definitely my number 1 Chanel favorite! I eould get compliments when i wear it. The scent lingers - definitely a good buy!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Msmargo77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG this stinks!! It smells like something my GREAT-grandmother would wear!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by joana7

Love love love love love!
I know this has been around for a long time but for me it is new. I used Chance from Chanel as a teen and it was my all time favourite perfume. I was lusting after it for a long long time but I couldn't bring myself to repurchase it though as it reminds me of my ex and a dark time in my life so to find Coco Mademoiselle, which for me is EERILY similar to Chance, was perfect. I can now smell like that without having to buy Chance if you know what I mean. Anywaaay, I'm not good at describing perfumes, all I can say is that this smells like perfection to me. I always feel classier when I wear this! It's very durable, has incredible staying power and sometimes I will feel it throughout the day. I just love it, and I will repurchase.