April 18, 2014 | 1957 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Nude Attitude

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by madisonhouston9

SO. NUDE. I have to use a red lip gloss with this lipstick just to tone done the nudeness some. Like oh my gosh. It can be drying to the lips, so I constantly have to reapply the lip gloss. I would recommend buying it, along with some red colored lip gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by chupafabra21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first nude lipstick I use to wear it everyday (even at home). It's an okay color as you probably already heard it has an orange undertoned. Only problem I had with this lipstick is that it was very drying...I had to carry gloss with me every day...I applied gloss at least 10 times. This color only looks good on fair to olive skin tones...darker ladies, stay away from this lipstick...it will wash you out completely..you will look dead. I prefer nude delight and soft nude although they are more darker. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2014 6:42:00 AM More reviews by jeniphooo

Looks terrible on my nc30 skin! It makes me look like a ghost. Drying and highlights flaws. This is more of a foundation stick than a concealer. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by cupcake8513

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an okay nude color its just a little tooooo orange! i might try maybe putting a gloss over top of it maybe itll dim the orange a little. Its okay tho.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Perfect nude shade - pale, not too pink, not too orange. However, this is kind of drying (duh, MATTE). Still this needs either a gloss applied on top or a balm applied beneath. Gorgeous shade though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by youwillneverfindme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm in another pale lip phase and since I'm traveling at the moment, I don't have as easy access to my usual items..so I picked this up...I could have sworn I brought my MAC Creme d' Nude, but I can't find it :( Nude Attitude is bad you guys. The color is fine and is comparable to MAC Myth, but even as one who loves matte lipsticks, this texture is so chalky and it highlights any tiny imperfection you have in your lips, so they must truly be in perfect condition. It also goops up after an hour or so of wear. Plus, it's like, $10...I realize $10 is not much in the scope of DS makeup, but for $5, you could pick up a stick of the superior MAC Myth, so I would urge you to either buy Nude Attitude from a place with a good return policy in case you hate it, or spend just a little bit more for something of better quality (MAC Myth). I'm tossing this tube since I'm traveling at the moment and I just don't have the time or patience to keep up with a product that I have to *make* work for me.

TIPS: make sure your lips are in perfect condition, then lightly dab on some balm—then blot that off. Trust me on this, if there's too much balm, Nude Attitude will goop up quickly (it goops up on me eventually anyway). Then lightly dab/swipe the color on. Because it's so chalky, it'll go on blotchy, so you'll have to work it in with your finger.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by daisylonglegs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yuk. This is chalky and not flattering at all. Thankfully, I tried this and bought the item thinking it would look fine in the natural light. Not so. Have kept the receipt and as its unopened, it will go back,
A bit like myth but chalky and the Matt look is not plumping and glam at all.
It's a really light concealer color. I am very fair skinned and cannot wear this. In the shop light the color was okay but went for a coffee and checked.
Oh my oh my...no way!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by madscientist01

I want to love this lipstick, but it really falls short. The colour is just bad. Waaay too pale, and i'm quite pale skinned! This lipstick makes me look really washed out. It also goes on blotchy, especially if your lips are remotely dry or chapped. It clings to any little dry patch. It's also very drying...which I wouldn't mind (because you can always use gloss) if it wasn't so blotchy. Love revlon, hate this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2013 5:42:00 AM More reviews by NitaJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am a huge fan of nude lipsticks , in fact I hardly buy any other colored lipsticks. This particular one was mentioned as one of the best nude lipsticks to buy on quite a few beauty blogs but I was very disappointed after buying it. I am very fair and have very red lips and this did nothing for me, it completely washed me out. I looked sick. I didn’t use it again for ages until one day bored and playing around with my makeup I decided to try it on again, I thought it looked like I was wearing foundation on my lips so I decided to apply another darker more vibrant Nude of mine over and it actually ended up looking quite good! Although I probably would not buy this lipstick again , I really don’t think it is a bad product at all I just personally think it is much better suited for darker skinned women and would look really nice with smoky eyes, a touch of bronzer and long lashes, like Kim Kardashian’s make up look.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by louiseannette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After seeing Lisa Eldrige use this lipstick in her 'Cat-Eye' video, I rushed out and bought it because the colour looked amazing on the model, complimenting a dramatic winger eyeliner look. In the bullet it looked alarmingly pale but I trusted Lisa and bought it. I was so disappointed when I got home and applied it, it was an unflattering cool-toned nude which drained the colour out of my face and clung onto any tiny dry patches of skin. I abandoned this lipstick for a while until on a whim, I decided to tone down Mauve It Over-another matte lipstick from Revlon. It looked amazing. I definitely agree with the other positive reviews-it is all about trail and error with this lipstick. It is by no means a quick-fix get up and go lip product. Application is essential in achieving the right look. But now I've got the knack of mixing it with darker lipsticks or dabbing it sparingly on my lips to bring down the colour- I wouldn't want to be without it.