Revlon Matte Lipstick - Nude Attitude

2.9

on 6/13/2015 8:23:00 AM

Weird orangey nude, smell isn't great, very drying.

on 5/26/2015 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

THIS IS THE WORST MATTE LIPSTICK THAt I'VE EVER WORN!!! IT APPLIES ON VERY PATCHY, DOESN'T LAST LONG, AND IT FEELS LIKE POWDER!! THREW THIS IN THE TRASH. ENOUGH SAID.

on 2/2/2015 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Revlon's Nude Attitude is a (surprise!) nude shade, with a peachy undertone. I think that the lack of pink in the undertone would make this shade difficult to carry off on those with medium and darker skintones, but as a pale girl I do like this shade - it's perfect to pair with cat liner or a 60s eye look.

The finish to the lipstick is matte, so this is obviously a bit dryer in comparison to the other lipsticks that Revlon makes. Because of this I've found that this lipstick isn't as easy to distribute onto my lips evenly as a creme lipstick - which is why I've removed a star. The plus side to this is that the formula has great pigmentation and once it's on your lips it won't smudge or bleed, and despite feeling dry it hasn't had a noticeably drying effect on my lips. The other plus is that the lasting power is better then it is with the non-matte shades in Revlon's Lustrous lipstick line; about 6 hours, depending on food/drink.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was the first nude lipstick i bought, as well as the first matte, and it nearly put me off all matte/nude lipsticks! As far as the color goes it's just way too pale for my skintone. I'm slightly tan and this gave me a corpsey look bordering on Tyrone Biggums. As far as the formula goes it is VERY drying and settles into fine lines easily. Also you have to put on a lot of product to fill in the patchiness and by the time you do it's VERY heavy on the lips.

on 9/19/2014 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

On it's own it can look a bit patchy but I apply a chestnut lip liner under and blend it out and it looks perfect ! I hope it never gets discontinued! Also applying jack blacks lip balm prior to applying the lipsticks helps with dryness

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I have mixed feelings about this lipstick. It's a good color but the texture bugs me, it's sort of balm-y and weird even though it's a matte lipstick. Some people may like this, but it makes it wear off really fast on me. It's a funny one, not sure if I like it.

on 7/8/2014 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

this was the first nude lipstick i ever bought. i originaly wanted to buy mac creme d'nude but the place i went to didn't carry it so i looked up dupes on my phone. nude attitude was listed as a dupe on a blog i read and decided to give it a shot. i bought this pretty blindly so i really didn't know what to expect. once i tried it on i was really disappointed. this lipstick highlights all your lips cracks and imperfections. unless you were born with perfect lips that never chap or crack, you should probably buy something else. even after putting on lip balm, the lipstick still didn't look any better :/ the color is really matte and unflattering on my nw20 skin. i also found myself having to put on multiple times just for the color to show. not impressed at all.

on 5/27/2014 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Seriously perfect!! HG alert!! I am a huuuge nude lipstick fan. This is my new HG, I've been buying MAC in vain trying like Creme d'Nude, Myth (lipstick & lipglass), Hug Me, Blankety, GAGA 2, etc trying to get this color. It's gorgeous. If you really are serious about doing a Brigit Bardot, Kim K., or feline flick winged cat eye, this would be about perfect. Perfect w a smoky eye, it's very peachy, some brown, zero pink & it's matte. If all that is in your wheelhouse then you NEED THIS LIPSTICK!! Would look gr8 on tanned summer skin or WOC. I am talking perfect nude lip. Idk what lipliner goes w it yet as I just got it today, & it does require a lip liner, but this is just perfect. I had a renewed interest in Revlon lipstick, I knew my trusty MUA'ers wouldn't steer me wrong so I searched for "Nude" & "Revlon" & "Lipstick" and up popped this little DS gem. I know not all of y'all are big fans, but this is seriously made me such a happy, happy lady today. I got this at Kroger, but I also saw it today at Walgreens (yah, I always hafta go nosing around the cosmetics aisle if I am in a store that sells it!). This is just seriously nude lip perfection.....for ref I am a NC15 light med brown natural hair, freckles, grey eyes, rimless glasses. Less than ten bucks & some stores like walgreens have BOGO 50% so MUST.STOCK.UP!! & get a couple back ups. Please pretty please Revlon do not DC this. <3 ps: this is a gr8 dupe for VS Delish lipstick for less $$$.

SO. NUDE. I have to use a red lip gloss with this lipstick just to tone done the nudeness some. Like oh my gosh. It can be drying to the lips, so I constantly have to reapply the lip gloss. I would recommend buying it, along with some red colored lip gloss.

on 1/28/2014 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This was my first nude lipstick I use to wear it everyday (even at home). It's an okay color as you probably already heard it has an orange undertoned. Only problem I had with this lipstick is that it was very drying...I had to carry gloss with me every day...I applied gloss at least 10 times. This color only looks good on fair to olive skin tones...darker ladies, stay away from this lipstick...it will wash you out completely..you will look dead. I prefer nude delight and soft nude although they are more darker. :)