April 21, 2014 | 1422 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by catmarg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample size and so far it is impressive. It is long lasting and flattering, but sheer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I've been using this blush for about five years or so. It was a favorite of mine for quite some time and just find there is too much makeup to try in such little time! At the moment, I have about 6 different blushes going, but will possibly return to this gem at some point in time. I have NW120-130 skin depending on how tan I am. (Red hair, green eyes, freckles, but with some sort of tan going usually.) I mention this because of the comments on how this is not flattering on pale skin. I suppose it depends on how fair you are, but I definitely find this flattering on me when used in small amounts. I have a heavy hand with mostly everything except for blush, which I have learned not to be as someone with fair skin, especially with coral shades such as this one.
There is a sheen/shimmer to this, but it is not glitter. I know people who are sensitive to shimmer often dislike anything not matte, but I enjoy a nice glow and therefore like this look. The product itself is about $21, and there is a large amount of product which lasts a long, long time. The packaging is a bit bulky, with a decent quality brush inside that I would use while travelling and a good sized mirror (also good for travelling). I think Clinique in general is a great quality brand, especially if you're a sensitive skin type. If this shade is too dark for you, definitely look into other shades Clinique has to offer! You can't go wrong with these blushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

On me it's a coral/russet colour. It's not too shimmery and looks natural but polished. I got it as a GWP so I'm rating it on the full price version.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by PrincessZelda91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product does not work for my pale skin at all! There is next to no colour payoff, but tons of shimmer. Not pleased with this product and will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by songtothesiren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is unflattering on pale skin, and it is too shimmery for my taste. The texture is nice and soft, but I find when you blend it all you're left with is shimmer rather than blush. That being said, I prefer matte blushes, but still would not recommend this to anyone who has pale skin like me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by ctrautmann

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is reminiscent of the old "rhubarb" color in the soft-pressed blush line. For those of you that miss that color - it is sort of reddish-pinkish-corallish - you know the color. I don't find this to be obnoxious in the shimmer department - just a hint. The texture is nice, wears well, and in a pinch the brush is ok.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by MsHepburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Guess it depends on what you expect. I was expecting a sort of natural, maybe a bit bronzy blush that I could use to sculpt my cheekbones and provide a healthy, flushed glow at the same time, but this is more of a berry colour that does not work well for that purpose.

It is quite a matte blush, no sheen or shimmer from it. I am an NC25/30 and this colour really doesn't suit me. I can see how it would look nice on other skintypes, but the cool, almost purplish tone of it and the matteness make me look old and unhealthy.

I was actually looking for a compact version of MAC's Warm Soul (not gonna carry a whole brush and pan around with me) but compared to that this was a real disappointment. It was kind of like biting into a pastry expecting it to be filled with apple only to find it's a savoury one filled with ham and cheese... My own fault for not trying it on before buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 5:10:00 AM More reviews by cinderelka90

This is absolutely my HG blush. I have tried numerous others but none come close this one. I originally got a sample size of this years ago as a GWP and of course as soon as I ran out I had to go get some more which has lasted me for forever (although I have hit pan and I'm already anxious that they will discontinue it!) As a makeup artist, this color is almost universally flattering on everyone although for darker skintones it won't show up as well as a brighter color would. I can go on and on about it but it really speaks for itself! ps. don't use the brush it comes with! duh!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by mkeddie

Got this as a free small sample so the packaging was poor. Very nice colour. Didn't know how to rate the price since I don't know how much it will be. I'm sure it won't be super cheap.
I will probably buy this. I was very happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by znapkracklenpop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice pink color with a little shimmer and this product is also oil -free.

i really like clinique's blushing blush compared to their other blushers because the blushing blush is oil free and also its very easy to apply and pick up product. i used to have the other clinque blush and after a few months or so, the blush would harden and i would literally have to scrape the blush to get product. but fortunately, i dont have this problem with this blush! so definitely a good buy :)