October 25, 2014 | 859 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Hot Stuff Rouge

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2009 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Caramellane

This color is truly gorgeous, and to me this is retro glamor with a modern edge. Just like all Lancome lipsticks, this is not drying, lasts a while, and is of decent quality. The color itself is a vibrant red that has both cool and warm undertones. Not an everyday lip color, but for special events.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2008 3:40:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

Hot Stuff Rouge is a gorgeous shimmery metallic red with a hint of rose undertones, love it! It lasts without drying my lips. This could easily become my new red staple worn with nude e/s, black liner, a swipe of Lorac Desire blush and lots of black mascara. Would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2007 5:04:00 PM More reviews by buechmn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a wicked shade of red... I can't even explain it.. It's a mixture of bright bright red with some subtle pink undertones.. and a WICKED dose of metallic/frost to it. I personally love the deep blood reds (as I am what most call a goth girl) but I think I may get this for the holiday parties I will be attending.. It screams fun to me, and am impressed with Lancomes unique colouring, once again =)