July 30, 2014 | 1808 users online

Sunscreen - Ocean Potion - Anti-Aging Sunblock SPF 30

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by devabrooks

This stuff is awesome! I bought it based on the reviews here and i am so happy that i did! It smells amazing, think creamy orange pop, and dries to a dry, non-greasy finish. I havent broke out or had any skin problems. HG and great price too

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by turboshimmer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is without a doubt, the best sunscreen I have found that fits all of my wants and needs. For me, cruelty free is a non-negotiable characteristic, so that eliminated a ton of the inexpensive, easily attained products. In addition to being cruelty free, it is made in the US, easy to find in local stores (KMart, for me), goes on and absorbs like a great body lotion, and prevented sunburn for a week in Arizona in June. I am extremely picky about the texture of lotions, not wanting to feel them on my skin any more than about five minutes following application. This smoothed in very nicely, with a pleasant smell, and I found it worked well on my face. I spent a long time trying to find the perfect sun protection, and am delighted that I found the Ocean Potion product line.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2009 8:41:00 AM More reviews by pauley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the Best SunBlock, I took this to the my Dr. and he said this was very good better than the 50spf. from Ocean Potion, It smells good and it works.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2007 1:05:00 AM More reviews by emilykollaja

I always advocate sunblock, and this one deffinitly gets the job done. Its a little runny for me personally, but it wasnt greasy which i liked.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2007 11:54:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

I like this sunblock because of the good protection, antioxidants, and the large size bottle at a great price. I like the smell, it kind of smells like orange candy. The one thing I wish is that they would take out the shiny factor from this sunblock. Don't get me wrong, it isn't terrible, it doesn't even feel necessarily greasy, but my face just appears shinier than usual when I use this. I have actually begun mixing a small dollop of this in with my Neutrogena Active sunblock in order to make it more matte. That is the only problem I have with this sunblock...it just makes me a tad shiny. Otherwise I really like it!