August 20, 2014 | 1902 users online

Hair Color - Sun-In - Highlighting Spray

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by JazzyLMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great spray to use in you hair on your way or even at the beach/pool on a hot summer day.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by JeanLE

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have dyed blonde hair, haven't seen my natural color in 20 years but what I remember of it, it was dark blonde/light brown. I have damaged hair below shoulder length but I love the color so I don't want to fry it any more than I have to. I also can't afford to go to the salon for my roots! So, every so often, I spray the sun in a lot on my roots and then all over my hair. I blow the whole things out and it give my blonde a definite boost. It also hides my roots! Sometimes, I just do the roots. I have a cousin who's a very pretty shade of blonde and she only used sun to get it! It leaves my hair feeling very silky, too. I condition it like crazy and I don't use this product all the time. I would recommend it as a cheap, easy way to boost your blonde or hide your roots. I use the pink bottle and it smells tropical!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by adrianna14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have naturally dark brown hair and this did lighten my hair after a few uses, but it wasn't even and it made my hair dry. My hair in some places is still a bit dark and in others is a lighter color. At first I didn't notice that it was drying my hair out, but I don't think I've ever had split ends but now I have bad split ends after using this and my hair just feels...thin and stringy, it's weird. I used it maybe 8-10 times? Which is the amount I needed to use it for it to change my hair color somewhat noticeably.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by sexymama83

I have waist length hair and it is naturally medium brown with natural blond highlights this stuff lightens it to an almost strawberry blonde and I love it I buy the one in the pink bottle cause I like the way that one smells but either on will give you the same results

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by chellelynnh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have medium length dirty blonde hair and my roots were growing in dark because of the lack of sun...and my hair is naturally curly and very very frizzy, no matter what! After a few uses of this product my hair is a naturally light blonde color, I LOVE it, and am getting many complements on it. As for the dryness, I can honestly say it conditioned my hair if anything! Without scrunching my hair dried smooth and wavy and it's NEVER done that before, it's silky smooth and shiny as well! More than before. The smell is the only drawback, not my favorite, but overall a great product I'll continue to use all summer!:)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 7:18:00 AM More reviews by Bella126

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hi everybody, i'm zoey from Holland an i'm 13 years old i used This stuff for About a year and i love it. IT works really well and iT turnded really natrually i have dark hair so ist you'd better don't be to long in the sun, For better realsults make your hair wet before using it NOT OVERWET after that dye it and after that blow dry iT Everywhere good luck 😘

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Chelchau

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It worked on my dark hair, people noticed within weeks, I don't think it wrecked my hair but my hair was pretty dry to begin with

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by aubrila

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Here the deal. Do I recommend this to others? Not necessarily. There's so many things that could go wrong with it, and I understand it's probably not healthy for you, especially on damaged hair. But it already has these warnings on the package! I LOVE it! Just be smart about it. My hair is already blonde to begin with. I don't dye my hair, and my hair is very healthy to begin with and has no red undertones to it. It works perfectly on me, and I absolutely love it! It gives it such a pretty lighter blonde color, and my hair turns shiny and sparkly after using it! It does not damage my hair, but that is because my hair was very healthy already. It is a very natural, pretty color. I get compliments on the color of my hair a lot. In fact, one time when I went to go get my hair cut, the hairdresser asked me what color I use in my hair, because she loved it. When I told her it was sun-in, she was so surprised! Haha, she told me that usually she see's people coming in with damaged or red hair because of it, but she told me that it actually worked out very well in my hair. I imagine that if you were to try this product on already damaged hair, it wouldn't end put so good. Also, be careful with the color of your hair to begin with. This is not recommended for people with darker hair. Of course there is always exceptions, but more likely then not it is not good for darker hair. Also, DO NOT use if you have dyed your hair in the past. Some of my friends have tried it on their already dyed hair, and none ended prettily. Also, be careful of the undertones of your hair, please! Even if you have the slightest red tint to your hair, or if your hair has the tendency to go a bit red with other products (some times you might not even know, but that's why you test it first), there is a good chance that this product will turn your hair an ugly red color. Bottom line: use common sense :). It warns you of these things on the packaging, and it tells EVERYBODY to test a strand before going crazy with it and dunking it on your hair. This will prevent you from disaster. Is this product for everyone? No, absolutely not!! Does it work though? Yes, it works more than perfectly on my hair! But everybody is different. I love this and will always use it once a year in the summer because of how easy and nice it is. If you're thinking about doing it on your already healthy, never before dyed hair, I'd say just try it; test a strand out! It's only about $3 a bottle (a bottle that will last you years, by the way). Just be smart about it! :)

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by pearlescent95

Whatever the packaging says, do not believe its claims of "conditioning" and "hydrating". Ultimately, this product does strip your hair, especially if used with heat products. If you are planning on using it, pay careful attention to your undertones. My brown hair turned orange and dry after two uses and has stuck with me for years!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by MelissaDunnMakeup

This product is a Big NO NO, I am a cosmetologist and trust me when I say this product is not healthy and can be dangerous for the hair! It has metallic salts in it and once you use this, do not try going to a salon to get your hair colored or highlighted or color corrected or permed! We just will not do it. The reason why is because the chemicals in the hair after the sun in is used combined with professional hair color or lighter can cause the hair to smoke, melt and just become a big scary mess! We learn this in Cosmetology school. I don't want to burst anyone's bubble I just want you to beware what you put in your hair! :)