4.9

magnesium sulfate

on 3/25/2015 12:55:00 PM

I use Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Chamomile for myself. LOVE LOVE LOVE. The smell is so relaxing and floral. It's strong but so natural, and does not bother me at all. I'd actually like it if it was even more potent! The bag is a little expensive ($5.00 for a 3lb bag, whereas I've seen some epsom salt bags for $.88, though I'm guessing it's because of the chamomile) but it's definitely worth repurchasing. It relaxes my muscles and my body. And the chamomile oils make my skin really soft. I just ran out, and I'm definitely going to buy more!

I definitely recommend if you don't have any allergies to these oils!

on 2/23/2015 2:41:00 AM

Great product for aching muscles and joints - just pour into your bath and enjoy. It also works really great to heal cuts, scrapes, and bruises. It is very versatile and can be used as a body scrub. It now comes infused with essential oils in a variety of scents (tea tree oil, chamomile, lavender, mint, etc). Don't spend your money on fancy bath salts, because you can get the great benefits with ordinary Epsom salt. It is truly a great beauty/skincare gem in the drugstore!

on 2/8/2015 12:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I soak my feet and legs in epsom salt after a workout or running around all day. I add a bit of tea tree or lavender oil to the bath for fragrance.

on 2/6/2015 7:35:00 PM

Relaxs and really does draw out toxins.

on 1/27/2015 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the best way to relax, it removes toxins from your body and it's totally natural and healthy. I couldn't recommend it more.

on 1/21/2015 8:55:00 PM

This is excellent for so many things! Great for relaxing! Infact, years ago my cousin's dog almost lost its leg due to a small injury and the cast the vet put around it was too tight eventually causing blockage to his circulation. So instead his poor leg was getting worse and not better. The wound was getting worse (vet said he would lose his leg). WRONG. I remember my aunt continued to soak his paw in Epsom salt every night and morning and it eventually healed! This is a miracle product!

on 12/31/2014 12:21:00 PM

My parents used Epsom Salts for wounds like punctures and anything that looked like it might be getting infected. That was all I knw about the product until the last couple of years.
I have found a lot of uses for it by reading the reviews but what I have been using it for is removing dead surface skin cells.
It will exfolliate your skin while you soak. I love to just soak my feet in it and I no longer need one of thsoe nasty skin removal devices. Just a simple 10 to 15 minute soak in warm water and Epsom Salts makes all the dry skin disappears without the services of a professional pedicurist.

on 11/25/2014 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought Espon salt that has milk and honey in it. Can be found at Walmart, Fred Meyers, Walgreen, etc. This smell so good, I add neutrogena sesame light oil, mixing it to this salt, it becoming scrub, I scrub all over my body in shower, my skin stays soft for days! And cheapest than Seacret salt scrub! My husband can't keep his hands off my skin because he said my skin is so soft to touch.

I buy the big jug at Walmart , very cheap! I use it every bath time . Does not cause me any skin problems at All. Very good deal.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Smoothing, relaxing, beautifying, detoxify-ing, and cheap. What else is a girl to ask for? :)

Popular Bath Treatments