November 23, 2014 | 979 users online

Body Scrubs - Yves Rocher - Vanilla Sugar Body Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by ShazboTastic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Comes in a jar so it's easy to scoop out product. This scrub is creamy so it's hydrating. It's not too scrubby either where the granules scratch at your skin. Scent is gorgeous too. Not artificial vanilla. I use the whole vanilla range by Yves Rocher. I have the shower gel, scrub, lotion and EDT.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2008 4:29:00 PM More reviews by riaki

Yum yum!Bourbon Vanilla!This scrub is delicious. I love vanilla based scents and the advantage of this body scrub is that it's scent lingers on the skin long after you have showered. The scrub is decent imo, as it has small round particles. It doesn't irritate skin and leaves it soft and pampered. The price is also fine (as with most YR products). The only disadvantage is the packaging: It should become available in a tube because everytime I scoop it out of it's vase, I have to make sure that my hands are dry, so as not mix the scrub with water( I don't want to mix it up and ruin it's consistency). I will definetely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2007 2:47:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After just one use, I am putting this body scrub in my "Giveaway" pile. The granules are small and extremely gentle (almost non-existent), which would be perfect for extra-sensitive skin types. However, if you are looking for a decent exfoliant, this is not the one for you. The scent was OK, but not something I'd want to use on a regular basis. This price was decent (it was half off on the Yves Rocher Web site), but I wouldn't purchase this item again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2007 11:39:00 AM More reviews by slok87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This smells nice (like YR Vanilla Bourbon) but as a scrub it's pretty useless. It has tiny scrubber beads scanitly dispersed throughout a creamy body-wash type product in a tub. When I think scrub, I think of a dense, sugar or salt with oil mixture; this does not cut it. It's like using scratchy soap; no exfoliating here. Would never repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2007 1:14:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

Mmm, this is so good :) My mom always ordered from YR when I was a kid, so I inherited a fascination with their products. Honestly, though, it's rare that I actually love something they make, but this is it! It smells good enough to eat, has the perfect texture, and isn't drying. My only real gripe is that I have products in tubs for the shower. They're just awkward. I've also used the peach scent, but I love the vanilla more.