February 28, 2015 | 1944 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2015 10:02:00 PM More reviews by katautumn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my Holy Grail highlighting product. I like to apply three small dots along the top of each cheekbone, just above my blush, a tiny line above my browline, and a little on the bridge of my nose and then blend it out. It isn't an obnoxious, sparkly highlighter. It's very subtle, yet noticable. It creates a natural dewey finish that lasts all day long. I did ding a lippie, because the applicator is not great. It's like a nail polish bottle, which makes for messy or over-application of the product if you aren't being very mindful about what you are doing. I would have much preferred a doe foot applicator.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2015 5:30:00 AM More reviews by moonsalsa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product, for the perfect sun-kissed, dewy look.

Does not clump up or soak into the pores. Sits well on the skin, giving a luminous, glowing effect.

Only downside for me is the price. Seems a bit steep for a highlighter. I am a sucker though and will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2015 7:03:00 PM More reviews by annabelmarie

Love this product a lot. One of my favourites and it's the best highlighter I've found. It just completes a contoured blusher/bronzer look perfectly by highlighting the top of your cheekbones and it's also really good for the brow bone to highlight there. You don't need to use much so it's definitely worth the price :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2015 10:04:00 PM More reviews by leeyinmei

This can be my HG for highlighters as its gives a natural glow and is easy to apply. i have tried the powder highlights Manizer from The Balm but it does not spread as smoothly as the high neam. Really makes a differece to your look and helps you bring forward your cheekbones and overall a sculpted look! nice!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2015 8:21:00 AM More reviews by Jeejayy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was really exited to try this product. The packaging makes the product look expensive and fun. When I applied this product over my foundation (Estée Lauder double wear), it removed my foundation completely and all that was left was a shiny red line. My skin might be naturally red but surely the product shouldn't take tor makeup off. I even went to the benefit counter and asked be woman to apply it for me and she said I was doing it wrong, but when she applied it, it still removed my foundation. 100% not worth the price for what it does.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2015 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Prinny88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Fantastic highlighter, great for under the brows, along the brow bone, around the eyes and cupids bow.
It's quite bright so a little goes a long way which is good because you don't get that much in a bottle, however in my opinion it far exceeds cream or pencil highlighters because it never looks dry and it's really easy to blend.

*TIP try mixing a few dabs with your concealer for under the eyes- works wonders for dark circles due to its pinky hue and stops the concealer from looking too dry
Xx

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2015 9:06:00 PM More reviews by arielfowkes

This is the perfect shade for very pale skin.This product's appearance varies on how you apply it. If you use too much it will appear very pearly and unnatural so less is more. Unfortunately the packaging is much like a nail polish bottle which makes it difficult to use it in small amounts but it does last a long time and is worth the money. I do suggest trying this one out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Char2015

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Adds a glow to the top of my cheek bones, just what I wanted! You really don't need to use much so worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Nancyyyhoadley

this has been one of my favorite makeup products for years now! It is one of my everyday staples for many reasons. The color of this highlighter is perfect on such a wide variety of skin tones. The liquid formula moisturizers my cheeks and I always use it before applying my blush which I find helps my blush to last longer. The shimmer/highlight lasts for hours! The application is easy. Only negative in my opinion is the high price. If you like it, also try sun beam...love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Popcandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is really really nice and you cannot compare this to any other cheap drugstore/ high street dupe like elf or something from eBay. This is easy to spread and would not make you look like a glitter bomb at all. It just reflects the light evenly and beautifully without looking fake, which gives you that perfect skin with glow at the right places. Just gently dab a tiny spot on the centre of your forehead, bridge of the nose, cheekbones, brow bone and cupids bow and the results are truly amazing!