Bobbi Brown lip color in beige

4.2

on 12/3/2014 3:39:00 AM

Another beautiful color from BB regular lip color line, which i think is the best part of BB products.The shade is a sophisticated nude that doesnt wash you out, rather it makes your lips softer, fuller with a texture that is so creamy and hydrating.It has warm caramel, peach, pink undertones which stop it from looking too yellow based like Mac jubilee and unnatural on my Mac NC-25 skin tone.love my new purchase and like to wear it for a daytime, dressed down look.love BB original lip color line.

on 12/5/2013 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Many years ago, I went through a couple of tubes of this lipstick, then ran out and sort of moved on to other lipsticks. Recently I ordered another tube of Beige, and have been pretty disappointed with it. I have very pigmented lips and this lipstick does not show up at all. Also, the formula is so dry that it requires a gloss in order to be even remotely comfortable.

I find it strange that a lipstick I used to use would be so unsatisfactory now. I believe the formula must have been changed since I last used it. Previously, I could tone down my dark lips with this, and there was definitely a beige-peach color to it. It's always been on the dry side, but the new one really seems to have intensified in the dryness. I'm really disappointed that I spent so much money on what seems to be to be just like the fake "play" makeup I got at the drugstore when I was a little girl.

on 8/10/2012 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Pros:
-perfect beige color that doesn't wash out my lips completely
Cons:
-awful smell
-drying

on 8/20/2011 10:10:00 AM

This lipstick is beautiful. It gives me a lovely matte finish but while not being very dry on my lips. It covers very pigmented lips as my lips are very dark pink.
I would recommend this to fair to medium skin tones as it may wash darker skin tones out.
This is a lovely lipstick and I find the packaging quite splendid.
This and honeylove from mac are my favourite lipsticks if it helps with deciding it would suit you (nc25 skin tone).

on 7/1/2011 6:50:00 PM

Worn with the lipliner Beige, this one looks lovely. It is a nice nude peach and it looks very elegant. It is understated, and yet there is a definite colour on your lips.
It may not go well with darker complexions, but on fairer skin tones it will be rather good.
It goes with everything, but I have noticed that for some reason, it looks best with a fresh face during the day, or smokey eyes in the evening.

on 9/10/2009 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

BB Beige lipstick is one of my all time favorite nude lipsticks! It's actually more peach than "beige", and serves as the perfect soft lip color to compliment smokey eyes. This would've been pure perfection for me if it had a smidge of shimmer. Bobbi has a great color range for lipsticks, her downfall though is that the regular matte lipsticks tend to be more drying so I have to top this off with a bit of gloss to avoid it looking too flat. Overall, great color though and one of the better nude lipsticks in my stash.

on 8/28/2009 9:36:00 AM

I have so many lipsticks from all sorts of brands.. but let me tell u this is in my top 5!!!~
I first used this color when I got my nude eyeshadow/lips palette from Bobbi Brown! (limited edition) and I couldn't stop using this shade out of the palette because it was the only shade that suited my skin tone, lip color..etc!
'BEIGE' is a very natural color... this color is very close to my lip color so it look very natural on me! its sort of like pinky~peachy~creamy beige! These days I like to go for natural look, so I put on a really sheer foundation with cream blush from Bobbi Brown (in blushed rose) and this lippie!!!!! it look gorgeous....!! I think alot of guys turn their heads around when I wear this color (cuz it makes me look naturally beautiful.. not made up !!!) but its this color that does it ~! :)

on 6/1/2009 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Most likely I would buy again and that is because it's a nice shade compliments my skin tone looks awsome specially with a smokey eye..dark eye makeup! it's very moisturizing I just wish it had a little more peachy color rather than pink...but I still love it

on 5/14/2009 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Excellent-what else can I say. Wears well, looks good, feels good!

on 3/7/2009 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This nude lip color was just too gray for me. As soon as I looked at it in the tube, I was excited, but that first swipe was enough. It gave me the dreaded "corpse lips" look, which is strange since I don't tend to have that problem with many gray lipsticks (like Guerlain Divinora 480). I've given it two lippies for the texture and for it being very moisturizing on my lips, but I won't be wearing this again any time soon.

Popular Lipsticks