MAC Face and Body Foundation

Water, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Talc, Tocopherol, Tocopherol Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange), Fusanus Spicatus Wood oil, Xantham Gum, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens]

on 7/26/2015 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

If you have oily skin and stuff to cover this definably will not be for you if you consider buying it (i did ) get a sample first,
but if you want it for your kit gho for it cuz not everyone needs a lot of coverage

on 7/25/2015 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I bought this foundation for my wedding in 2013, i didnt end up wearing it in the end as i found a foundation with more coverage and wanted SPF (which this foundation doesnt have)
This foundation goes on very weird! it is very watery,i wouldnt use a brush just fingers,you have to massage into your skin and it sets quite quickly.I find it quite light coverage, you can build this up to achieve a medium coverage however.
Its a great foundation if you just need the light coverage and it really doesnt budge when its on! I like it but dont think I will buy again,its just too expensive.However saying that i feel you do get alot of product for the price.

on 7/22/2015 12:45:00 AM

My holy grail foundation! This stuff is beautiful on the skin. It is completely undetectable and even though it has very light coverage it evens out the skin and makes you look naturally perfected. I not only use this as foundation I use it to adjust color and finish of other foundations that I'm not entirely happy with. Works like a charm every time. It does have more of a dewy finish but nothing that can't be fixed with a little setting powder if you like to look more matte. You get a lot of product for how much it costs especially if you grab the bigger size. It doesn't transfer on me either which happens with some dewy foundations. Overall I think it's a must try if you like natural makeup or if you like fuller coverage. It's easily build able and never looks cakey.

on 7/18/2015 4:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a lovely foundation. It's water based so not thick or gloopy and blends well. It's very light so not brilliant if you want heavier coverage or to cover a lot of blemishes or redness.
It allows natural radiance shine through and it's buildable too so you can layer it if needed. Price is awesome as it lasts a long time and the smaller bottles have 50ml (most foundations have 30ml)

It's say it's better for drier skin types. I think if you're oilier it'd make you look overly shiny and you'd definitely need a powder with it, but don't dismiss it if you are on the oilier side.

I've repurchased this time and time again, having tired lots of other foundations. I keep going back, especially in the Summer as it's so lightweight.

on 7/13/2015 4:12:00 AM

I like it, but keep in mind its very sheer! more than I expected. C3 matched very well i'm nc25-30. I tried pairing this with a highlighter and it was way too shiny/dewy so I had to take it off. So I would not recommend this with a highlighter.

on 7/12/2015 2:50:00 AM

This is a good moisturising fondation , however it does not provide a good coverage.

on 7/9/2015 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

So this has been my go-to foundation for almost a decade now. It is sheer, but buildable. I need foundation to cover moderate acne scars and rosacea, but I hate the feel of foundation on my skin. Almost all other foundations I've tried (and I've tried a lot) feel like a mask on my skin, and worst of all, gather in my pores, making them look bigger. But this foundation does neither. As it is a water-based foundation, it feels quite moisturizing, and does not irritate my skin like most foundations and concealers do. It's not a long-wear formula, so you may need to reapply, but the good thing is that as it wears away, it just kind of disappears, rather than collecting in clumps like many foundations.

The bottle it comes in is good for fitting in your makeup bag, and is easy for dispensing product. However, I find that a lot of the product leaks out the top and into the inside of the lid, which is annoying. And because of that I take away a rating lipstick. In Canada the 120ml bottle costs $42 plus tax, and the 50ml bottle costs $32 plus tax. I think the only reason to buy the smaller bottle would be if you were trying it for the first time, but the larger bottle is such good value, and besides, MAC is great about giving you sizeable free test amounts, that I doubt anyone actually buys the smaller bottles.

I used the lightest neutral shade, C1, and its great at toning down the redness in my skin and gives me a great dewy finish. If you like a matter finish, just follow with one of their powders.

Hands down, one of the best foundations I've ever used! I don't have any complaints about the product, but I do have a lot of raves about it!

-You get an enormous amount of product. For $40 CDN you get 120mL...that's just insane when you only get 49mL for the Makeup Forever Face and Body at $50 CDN.

-The consistency is unreal. The product is so sheer, yet extremely buildable and mimics real skin to a T. It is mostly made of water so you don't get that oily, heavy feeling and once it sets you get this incredibly realistic glow to your skin.

-I love the packaging. It's a squeeze bottle which means you can control the exact amount of product that comes out and even when you get to the very bottom of the barrel (which will take forever because a little goes a long way), you can squeeze it all out, so you won't be wasting anything.

Honestly, for the price, qty, and quality of this foundation, and the fact that you can wear it day or night (no flash back with this stuff), it's absolutely PERFECTION in a tube.

I've spent years going from different foundations to different foundations trying to find one that I could stick with and I found it! I love this foundation! I have dry skin and it is so moisturising, and so thin and build able. It looks so natural on the skin and not at all caked on. It also works really well on the body as the name suggests if you have marks on your legs or bruises anywhere.

Also what is great is the price, I paid around £20 for a 50ml bottle, and you can get an even larger bottle for around £28 which makes it (per ml) cheaper than most drug store foundations! win win.

on 6/30/2015 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

When i first tried this foundation in store i was in love , it gave me a nice healthy glow and it was very light the sales associate recommend that i put on a powder on top so she applied it for me. I loved the way it looked. However when i got home and saw myself i had an eeeek moment. I looked soo greasy and oily , i was actually embarrassed only after wearing it for a few hours. I have combination oily skin i think this is better for people with dry to normal skin. I had a sample of this which i ended up mixing with heavier foundations which worked out for me. But i will not be repurchasing this, i wish this worked for my skin because it is beautiful at first.

Video Reviews & Tutorials