MAC Face and Body Foundation

Water, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Talc, Tocopherol, Tocopherol Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange), Fusanus Spicatus Wood oil, Xantham Gum, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens]

Hands down, one of the best foundations I've ever used! I don't have any complaints about the product, but I do have a lot of raves about it!

-You get an enormous amount of product. For $40 CDN you get 120mL...that's just insane when you only get 49mL for the Makeup Forever Face and Body at $50 CDN.

-The consistency is unreal. The product is so sheer, yet extremely buildable and mimics real skin to a T. It is mostly made of water so you don't get that oily, heavy feeling and once it sets you get this incredibly realistic glow to your skin.

-I love the packaging. It's a squeeze bottle which means you can control the exact amount of product that comes out and even when you get to the very bottom of the barrel (which will take forever because a little goes a long way), you can squeeze it all out, so you won't be wasting anything.

Honestly, for the price, qty, and quality of this foundation, and the fact that you can wear it day or night (no flash back with this stuff), it's absolutely PERFECTION in a tube.

I've spent years going from different foundations to different foundations trying to find one that I could stick with and I found it! I love this foundation! I have dry skin and it is so moisturising, and so thin and build able. It looks so natural on the skin and not at all caked on. It also works really well on the body as the name suggests if you have marks on your legs or bruises anywhere.

Also what is great is the price, I paid around £20 for a 50ml bottle, and you can get an even larger bottle for around £28 which makes it (per ml) cheaper than most drug store foundations! win win.

on 6/30/2015 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

When i first tried this foundation in store i was in love , it gave me a nice healthy glow and it was very light the sales associate recommend that i put on a powder on top so she applied it for me. I loved the way it looked. However when i got home and saw myself i had an eeeek moment. I looked soo greasy and oily , i was actually embarrassed only after wearing it for a few hours. I have combination oily skin i think this is better for people with dry to normal skin. I had a sample of this which i ended up mixing with heavier foundations which worked out for me. But i will not be repurchasing this, i wish this worked for my skin because it is beautiful at first.

on 6/26/2015 10:52:00 PM

I was disappointed by this product. I have normal skin with minor complexion redness depending on the weather. The coverage wasn't as good as what I was told it would be. It comes highly recommended by makeup artists and bloggers although I will stay with my Nars luminous foundation and L'Oreal true match.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my 2nd time trying this foundation. The first time was about a year ago and I hated it because it gave me zero coverage, I have oily skin and it was melting off my face, leaving my face so greasy throughout the day, and totally gone by 5 hours max. So I was thinking that this foundation is definitely not for oily skin and will never worked with my skin type.

I have always been using a matte & full coverage foundation and loving the Estee Lauder Double Wear. But then lately I'm kind of sick of full coverage foundation, it feels so heavy and thick on my face :( So I was looking for a light/medium coverage foundation that would feel light on my face also. I decided to give this foundation a try again as I was thinking that back then I probably didn't use a proper method of applying / primer / and setting powder and maybe that's why this foundation always slid off my face. So this time I use a good mattifying primer, I followed many suggestions here by using my fingers to blend the foundation until the consistency becomes thicker like a "film" (was using a brush back then) and yes, I got a completely different result, then I apply a mattifying setting powder, and finish it up with a setting spray (optional). And the result I get is very satisfied :) It's not sliding off/melting off my face anymore, my face is not greasy, I get a light coverage with 1 layer and I can achieve medium coverage with 2 layers - or even 3 and it still won't look cakey, and it stays intact on my face 'til very late at night.

And no, I don't have perfect skin. I am far from having perfect skin. I have slightly freckles and acne scars but I'm not afraid to use this foundation :)

on 6/25/2015 6:45:00 AM

I bought this because everyone raves about it & my god am I disappointed. I bought the biggest bottle which was nearly £30 ...I feel I would have been better just buying a foundation from superdrug instead. It is really runny & it takes a while to dry so if your looking to apply make-up quickly this isn't the foundation for you.
I like a medium coverage foundation that is buildable this is a light foundation which is supposed to be buildable but I don't feel I get much more coverage after a 2nd coat.
It doesnt really seem to set on my face, it rubs off if you touch your face which I don't like because I like my foundation to stay on my face until I take it off.
My face looks really oily when I wear this...bare in mind I like a dewy finish but this gives a sweaty look.
I fink this foundation would be good for someone with really dull dry skin...stay away from this if you have oily skin.
I will be going back to my Urban Decay Naked foundation.

on 6/17/2015 4:08:00 AM

I bought this product believing on millions of comments on blogs, vlogs. I didn't hope to get full coverage for sure but hope to have balanced skin tone (well it balances skin tone a bit I should say) and a glowy healthy skin. I have a normal skin with skin tone problem and a matte tired look. I can't see any glow or health on my skin when I apply it and think that fans of this product use microscope to see what it promises. Besides, proces is too much for that kind of a product since it does nothing at the end. You can buy a good BB cream or Rimmel foundation with less money and with SPF production. I won't buy it again. Sorry bloggers and fans.

on 6/11/2015 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I use this for my face and body and I love it. It's a really good price for the size and the fact that it's MAC etc and it looks awesome on my skin. Total HG.

This is truly my holy grail foundation. After trying out so many drugstore -high end foundations I've finally found the right one. I have combo-oily skin and I find that this lasts all day even during the heat. The trick is to use your hands and warm the project between your fingers which will give you medium coverage. Brushes are deff a no no for this foundation unless you want sheer coverage. Wait a few minutes before setting it as well and it'll give off such a natural finish. I'll definitely keep repurchasing

on 6/5/2015 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have very sensitive, dry skin and this is amazing!!! Its a film-forming foundation that smoothes over any dry patches and makes my skin look so fresh and hydrated. I use this in conjunction with clinique moisture surge extended thirst relief as a base which also forms a light film. I find using both of these products together seal in the moisture in my skin without looking greasy at all. Even by the end of my usual 12 hour day - where i would normally have flakiness and patchiness especially around my nose and chin - with this foundation it still looks smooth and even! I find that applying a small amount of translucent powder on my T-zone (forehead, nose, chin) as well as under my eyes makes sure this foundation doesnt look too shiny/dewey. I also especially love how it looks under powder - so beautiful you cant tell its foundation - just makes my skin look really amazing. It also comes in a massive 120ml bottle for only $60 here in Australia which is really amazing for a high end foundation. I also love that they make a white version of this foundation which i use to blend with the N1 shade to get my exact, perfect shade for my very pale skin which changes slightly through the seasons. Excellent for layering to build up anywhere from an extremely light and natural to an almost medium coverage - enough to hide my redness and a few spots. Absolutely in love!!!