April 19, 2014 | 1819 users online

Cleansers - La Vitton - Laventine Botanical Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2008 4:15:00 PM More reviews by M31212Y

I switched from Philosophy purity to this cleanser, hoping it will do better than philosophy. I used this with my Clarisonic brush, and it works great for my skin. No bad reactions on my skin so far, and it cleanse my makeup really well. Philosophy makes my skin tight and dry, but this cleanser wasn't! it seriously gentle and effective. And the important thing is I feel better inside and out because it made from natural ingredients and pretty much eco friendly.
the price it's a bit steep, but it worth the money since you only need a tiny drops to cleanse your whole face and neck.
And the customer service is great too!
If you have Clarisonic cleansing device, I recommend you to use this cleanser instead of the Clarisonic cleanser. It really works and you'll see the difference in a month of using both products!
EDIT: I'm on my 2nd bottle and I feel this cleanser is not as good as it use to be, it doesn't cleans well if I wearing full makeup and it seems to give me small pimple and doesn't stops me from getting a blackhead/whitehead. I try L'occitane immortelle brightening foam and it works 200% better than this,and cheaper too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2008 9:10:00 AM More reviews by haileyM

I use this cleanser every mornign and evening. In fact, it's just about the only face wash I use now. It's gentle, effective, smells nice, and makes my skin smooth and clean, all you can ask for a cleanser. From the ingredient list, it contains lots good stuff and free of dubious chemicals such as sls and parabens. So far I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2008 9:14:00 AM More reviews by silversilvia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cleanser has a true lavender scent that is pleasant and calming, so is its cleansing property. It has pretty good cleansing power and is quite enough for removing regular makeup and sunscreen, but at the same time it's extremely mild and hydrating. I use 'hydrating' not 'moisturizing' because the cleanser is definitely not greasy as cleansing cream, instead, it's clear gel loaded with aloe vera juice. The other thing I like about this cleanser is that its foam is clear and easy to rinse. My face just feels clean and soft smooth, and hydrated afterwards. It comes in an 8 oz cool-looking bottle and lasts forever as you only need very little cleanser for entire face & neck. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2008 10:41:00 AM More reviews by marieEE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This must be one of the most gentle and pleasant facial cleanser I've ever had. I noticed that the foam is creamy and subtle, different from the regular cleansers with huge bubbles. This cleanser is so mild it won't hurt my eyes. Except for heavy, water-proof makeup, it is effective enough for everyday wash. It won't over dry or irritate for sure - my face feels smooth and soft after. It's not cheap, but in a big 8 oz bottle, and you only need a bit for entire face, so it's good value. I'll buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2007 2:12:00 PM More reviews by geraldine1965

Love this cleanser. It's gentle and it cleanses well. it makes my face smooth and clean. it has a fresh botanical scent so different from artifical fragrance. The bottle looks high-end and classy, but it's a very natural product. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2007 11:42:00 AM More reviews by morgans

This cleanser makes my skin so smooth! It's all I want for a non-nonsense face wash: gentle, cleanses well, and non-drying. Plus the scent is fresh and clean like a breeze, and the foam is luxurious yet subtle, I mean not the large bubbles, but soft and profuse, creamy foams, you have to try it yourself to know what I mean. Checked the ingredients, no sls, and that's might be the difference in its way of foaming. Lovely product, cool bottle, too!