September 16, 2014 | 1990 users online

Fragrances - Tommy Hilfiger - Stunning by Katie Price

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by dreamsXthatXglitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First got this perfume when I was at college back in 2009 and I wore it like mad I was so in love with it! I still like it now however have just ran out of my second bottle, if u like the smell if the soap and glory products then you'll like this it's very similar and it's like a lighter version of miss dior cherie and coco mademoiselle which is Katie's fave perfume so that's prob why, overall it's a lovely perfume and I will prob get another bottle when I get round to it

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by SadAng3l

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this perfume ages ago and I really liked it even though I don't like Katie Price at all. Now Miss Dior Cherie has come out and I took a sniff of it a few days ago. This perfume smells identical more or less to Miss Dior Cherie but less than half the price.

So if you like Miss Dior but not the price then this is for, it smells more or less the same!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2009 9:57:00 PM More reviews by PresKitten22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I haven't actually bought this but it seriously is the biggest dupe for 'Miss Dior Cherie'. Lasting power is great and the perfume itself is quite cheap. Thumbs up from me and on my wish list!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2009 7:54:00 AM More reviews by emocheerleader

On me this smells lemony, then sweet with a fiizy, slightly punch undertone.

I liked the way it smelt on me (even if it was a bit strong!), but I'm not too sure others felt the same way. Nobody said anything - I could just sense them struggling to sit near me.

I might repurchase this one day, though

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by TrashyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I LOVE Katie Price so when I found out she was launching her own fragrance I was like OMG I so gotta get it!!! I thought it'd smell amazing because I think Katie Price has a great taste and style;) I'm from Spain and this fragrance is only sold in the UK (where I wasn't traveling to anytime soon lol) so there was no way for me to try it. I read the notes online and didn't think they were among my favorites, I wasn't sure if I'd like the fragrance or not, but eventually I purchased it online because I love Katie Price/Jordan and I soo wanted it. When I got it, big disappointment!! it's kinda like the opposite of what I like in a fragrance. It smells really like citrus (mandarin) with patchouli and a plasticky, chemical, artificial note. I HATE citrus notes and patchouli, and to me, that's exactly what this perfume is all about. It turned my stomach. I think it smells a little masculine too (probably the patchouli cuz I think patchouli smells like a man) and I think it smells a little like champagne too. I really can't stand this perfume, before buying it I thought that even if I didn't really like it, it still would be wearable, never did I imagine that I would LOATHE it!!!=( I've heard people say this smells like Miss Dior Cherie too, I've never worn Miss Dior Cherie, but the other day I was at a perfume shop and sniffed a bottle of Miss Dior Cherie to see if that was true, and OMG it really did smell like Stunning A LOT!! I didn't spray it or wear it so I can't really tell how similar or not they are though for sure.
To me Stunning = mandarin, super-citrusy citrus, patchouli, some florals and a chemical plasticky note, ewww, it's not strong like other reviews claim though, it's just uber citrusy-plasticky and I think that's what gives people a headache (it gave me a headache too). One of the other notes that it's said to be in this perfume is vanilla, but this perfume has absolutely not the smallest hint of a trace of noticeable vanilla AT ALL. BTW Lasting power is good though. If anybody wants this fragrance message me because I'd love to swap it!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2009 4:46:00 PM More reviews by principessa101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

had this as a gift off my Dad, packaging is a bit tacky, as for the scent,it is ok not the best scent iv smelt, can be a bit too over powering when first sprayed,gives me a headache but when it lingers after a few hours its a pretty smell

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2008 6:29:00 PM More reviews by xcandy_eyedx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a gift at Christmas and I'm still rather undecided about it. While I like the scent I feel that it's too strong to wear during the day and yet not strong enough to wear at night. The staying power of this fragrance is very good however, a couple of sprays in the morning at it can still be smelt at the end of the day.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2007 4:25:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

STUNNING opened nicely; I love the long top note of mandarin. It didn’t smell plastic at all, just juicy and freshly sweet. Sadly it just went downhill from there. I love strawberry and violets, but couldn’t detect them thanks to the overwhelming jasmine note… and when the dreaded (cue scary music) patchouli note mingles with the jasmine my stomach turned.

Overall I found STUNNING to be a flatter version of Miss Dior Cherie scentwise.

Scent notes; Mandarin, strawberry, violet, bergamot, jasmine, patchouli and vanilla.

I thought the bottle and pink juice – although gaudy – were fun and cute. The staying power is very impressive for the reasonable price. However; I really, really hate the name. Call me snobbish, but I'd really hate to have anything about me referred to as stunning...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2007 4:19:00 PM More reviews by ChocolateSauce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just bought this yesterday, after spraying the tester on myself - I left it for about 3hrs and decided I had to have it or i'll never forgive myself...All i can say is it is absolutely yummy, it smells all girly and like strawberries to me. I love it! I've sprayed myself twice and it's surprisingly long-lasting. I can imagine TBS Strawberry Body Butter and a couple spritz from Stunning will work wonders. The design is pretty and price isn't bad, I paid £24 for 50ml (plus got a Tommy weekender bag as a free gift - YAY) If you like girly-girl fragrances - then definitely try this.