Garnier Clean & Soft

3.0

on 10/24/2007 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like to use Liz Earle products but when I can't get my hands on them this is what I use instead. I first used this when my skin became sensitive after wearing foundation on my wedding day and I don't normally wear foundation. This calmed my skin down quite quickly and was very soothing. It removes all MU (even eye MU) quickly and easily without stinging or leaving it dry. The lovely smell of roses and creamy texture make this really nice to use. I use this in conjunction with the toner and moisturiser from time to time and when I do my skin feels really clean and well moisturised.

on 8/26/2007 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have an atopic skin, so it's very dry. This cleanser really hydrates my skin, and it doesn't irritate it at all. At first I feared that it would. My skin doesn't feel so "tight" after washing as it used to.

on 8/9/2007 12:44:00 PM

This one was supposed to be gentle, but i think it gave me a rash. I think I`m better off using cleansers with all natural ingredients, like rhassoul clay.

on 6/25/2007 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have the Clean & Soft cleansing milk for dry and sensitive skin. Oops! I meant to buy the one for combo skin but brought this by mistake. It doesn't break me out, and it does what it says it does, removes make-up. The good news is, as well as foundation etc, you can also use this to take off waterproof mascara and other eye make-up. Great for when you're knackered after a party! However, when I wake up after having used this, my face is always shiny. Yet this can be expected as it is not designed for oily skin. Sure, it works fine, just buy the one that's right for you!