August 29, 2014 | 1687 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LaLicious-Silky Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by melissa1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bought this today in Sugar Kiss and at $33 plus tax, it is pricy for 8 oz but it is worth every penny! I would even be willing to pay more for it if I had to. It smells really good and lasts, not to mention it makes your skin feel like silk!

The packaging is really cute, especially for the Sugar Kiss scent because I love pink! I will defidently be buying the Sugar Kiss sugar scrub, body soap, and maybe even the body oil because I love this product so much! It matches my Pink Sugar perfume perfectly, too! I might even buy the collection in another scent as well, it is that good!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2011 6:10:00 AM More reviews by lovesmiling

Horrible. The worst.
I don't want to ever write anything negative but I really wish someone warned me about these products and I didn't have to get extremely sick from their smell.
I bought Lalicious's travel set, body butter samples, sugar souflle samples and a large body butter in vanilla, sugar kiss and coconut cream. Too good to be true. They do not smell like those.
Lalicious's products have a very strong perfume scent that smelled kind of like a bad department store perfume with essential oils and it made me extremely sick for the entire day until it finally went away the next day. I couldn't get it to wash off and I had really bad reactions to it. My head hurt so badly from the smell and my whole day was ruined from it.
All of the reviews that I read for their products were so unbelievable positive so I was so excited to try all of their stuff. What an enormous mistake. Nothing that I read about them turned out to be true once I received them. It all seemed like a scam to me. They smelled really bad to me, didn't have the scents that they were described beforehand to have and didn't do anything for my skin. They were like applying basic ingredients from the kitchen on your skin.
The "vanilla" predominantly smells like department store perfume, with some sunscreen and has a touch of what vanilla used for a homemade kitchen recipe smells like when you open it (alcohol & vanilla bean?).
The sugar kiss did not smell at all like cotton candy like I had read. It just smelled like nasty perfume.
The coconut creme smelled like perfume and sunscreen.
I could also smell lavender in them.
They were a lot worse than I would put down on any review.
Also, before I purchased their products, their customer service wouldn't answer any of my questions and only sent a rude reply. :/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 10:21:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow! A 5 lippie product for sure - but why so expensive?

2 words

COST PROHIBITVE

Even with a 25% off deal from daily candy, these (yummy smelling, chemical free) products cost like gold. I got the body butter (small sample size) in Island Guava - and it feels great on the skin and smells so yummy. The vanilla is great, too. I won a full sized tub of it in a Facebook contest. LOVE IT.

Love all the scrubs, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by ANGELICCATACLYSM

This goes perfectly with their scrub! I purchased the body butter in Coconut Cream and it smells good enough to eat! Like straight out of the can coconut cream that you put in mixed drinks. Its not an over-bearing scent but it lingers for hours after applying which is a very good thing plus it layers so nicely with vanilla or sweet/fruity scented perfume.

The cream itself its non greasy and melts right into the skin making it baby soft all day long! I have tried a lot of creams/body butters and i have never had results like these. There are no parabens in this stuff which make it even more appealing definatly a must try :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2008 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Aurelie

I love love love this! It's all natural, paraben-free, smells delicious and moisturizes without being greasy and heavy. My favorite of the scents is Island Guava- fruity, fresh and yummy without being sickeningly sweet or making you smell like dessert. Please note that ingredients listed in the review below are totally incorrect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2007 1:27:00 PM More reviews by divafx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LaLicious is a body care line that has lotions, scrubs, body oils, and body
washes. It is a small boutique line that came about when the owner of the line
discovered a knack for making body product out of natural ingredients. I have to
say it does look like she's married some of the natural ingredients with some
more typical cosmetic ingredients but the quality is definitely there.
 I received the LaLicious Silky Body Butter in the scent Coconut Cream
in my Yellow Box Beauty box for June. Normally I shy away from body butters
because they feel heavy, oily, and goopy on. I was so pleasantly surprised by
this one that now I'm not sure I can do without it.
The scent is about comparable to the amount of scent in a bath and body works
product only without the mineral oil and pore clogging fillers. The coconut
cream smells EXACTLY like coconut cream. It literally smells like opening a bag
of sweetened coconut flakes with a little bit of a soft true vanilla undertone.
A lot of products claim they smell good enough to eat. This one really does
although the packaging warns against eating it.

Aside from the yummy fragrance the texture is what really makes this stand out
in my mind. It's truly silky. It just glides on making your skin feel like baby
skin. I have EXTREMELY dry itchy skin on my body and most moisturizers just
aren't heavy enough or if they are they FEEL heavy on the skin. This feels like
I applied a light lotion but with the moisturization of a body butter and the
silkiness of a good makeup primer. It also adds a very subtle glow to the skin.
I can't rave over this product enough! I'm now dying to try their other scents
which are: Vanilla, Wild Blackberry, Island Guava, Passionfruit Lime, Lily
Mango, and Peppermint.

My dry skin has never felt so soft, smooth, and moisturized. Even better, it
doesn't itch! Plus no mineral oils and no animal testing. :) Yay! I can't stop
feeling my skin , it feels like baby skin. If you have dry, itchy skin and love
scented body products with a luxurious feel than this is the line for you. I
also highly recommend the Sugar Scrub (see my other review). What a great line!
LaLicious Coconut Cream Silky Body Butter Ingredients:  Water, C12-15
Alkyl, Benzoate, Ethylexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Glycerin,
Cetearly Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax, Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Butylene Glycol,
Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Aloe
Barbadensis (aloe vera) Juice, Soybean Oil, Carbomer, Xantham Gum, Panthenol
(pro vitamin B5), Tocophyeryl Acetate (Vit E), Polysorbate 80, Tetrasodium EDTA,
Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Essential and Fragrance Oils.

continued >>