April 19, 2014 | 1266 users online

Lipstick - Jordana - Lipstick-Iced Pink

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Iced pink is a shimmery gold-peach lipstick. It applies well,it stays on fairly long with a jordana lip liner.(sexy mauve). Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was really suprised at a low rating since I bought this recently and it became my favorite pink to wear with smoky/bright colored e/s. This is light frosty pink with blue undertones with very obvious gold shimmer which makes it a quite unique color, imo. Yes, most of Jordana lipsticks are on the dry side but I prefer this because I like my lippies to stay put and a little lip balm beforehand will fix the dry feeling. Personally, I usually wear gloss over most of my lipsticks and in this case, this color definately looks fantastic with sheer gloss over it. Your lips will look full and pouty(thanks to gold frost). Lasting power is pretty excellent as well so for the price, I really have nothing to complain about.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by lilaleahg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

"Iced Pink" is a frosty, sheer lipstick that glides on smoothly. Every Jordana lipstick I've ever tried has been a bit drying, including this one, so I highly recommend wearing this on top of a balm, chap stick, or to slather some lip gloss.

"Iced Pink" has shimmers in it that help emphasize the cracks and wrinkles of lips. I wouldn't recommend this lipstick for people who suffer from chronic chapped lips or to elderly people who have wrinkles. This lipstick can be cute when it's worn on top of other lipsticks, but as stated, make sure your lips aren't too chapped or wrinkly before hand.

I feel as if lipstick is definitely intended for the younger crowd, as the sheer frosty color seems to attract teens like myself.

The lasting power is amazing if worn by a balm, gloss, or chap stick. "Iced Pink" by itself gets extremely dry after awhile, approximately 30 minutes.

All in all, would I repurchase this again? If not for the shimmers and for my constant chapped lips, I'd love too. I'm happy I had experience with this lipstick. For a measly price of $1.00, I honestly can't complain.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by imagin4sian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay color. Consistency could be better. This shade leans more towards gold glitter than pink. Only use if your lips are perfectly moisturized.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2009 5:53:00 PM More reviews by mellowkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like some others said: the consistency is a bit dry. This is the only Jordana lipstick I own so far and it makes me wonder if I just shouldn't purchase anymore.
The thing I love about it is the smell: watermelon! Wet N Wild lipsticks smell horrible for instance.
I'll also be using it with lipbalm/gloss over it.

Won't repurchase in this color, maybe another. I've found another Jordana gloss which has won my heart! (lol). Longwear lipglosses of theirs last for a few hours! A first for me, since all my lipglosses/sticks always comes off within 1 hour.

I won't be repurchasing this lipstick since it is gold glitter+pinkish. I hate lipsticks with glitter or frost.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2009 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Angietay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A very pretty gold shimmer mauve color. I I love this color for days when I do summertime looks. The gold shimmer is a great touch to the pretty pink color and not to overpowering. I normally use a clear lip gloss over this product because it is a bit drying. Overall for the dirt cheep price this is a great product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2007 3:09:00 PM More reviews by colorfulme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

EDIT: I have to take away 1 lippie due to the flavor is this lippie, it's very perfumey and makes everything I eat taste perfumey, also it's very dry, and my lips are very dry now, so this lipstick doesn't help them. I also clicked NO on repurchasing.

Jordana lipsticks are nice. They come in a huge variety of colors and have 3 formulas: SHEER, REGULAR (this one has the largest color selction and comes in CREAMS and FROSTS) and MATTE. The SHEER formula is the least drying, but REGULAR and MATTE are dry, so use a lipbalm. These lippies do have fragrance, but it's rather light, although it could be unpleasant for some. the packaging looks cheap, but it's convenient. The cap is clear and closes tightly, so it's easy to find a certain color and you can toss them in your purse with no worries.
ICED PINK is from the REGULAR formula and it's a FROST. The color is a soft mauve with heavy gold frost. I would say the color is neutral. I'm a LLL/MMM and when I tried this on all I could see was the gold frost, and since I'm not really a fan of gold lips I put some clear gloss on top. This helped a bit. Now I can see the mauve, but the color is still very gold. I really don't think I'll be using this one much, but I'm sure there are plenty of people for whom this color would be beautiful. So, if you are looking for a gold lipstick with a bit of a twist, then give this one a try. it's dirt cheap!