November 27, 2014 | 1507 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by brooklynkay3791

best drug store pencil liner I've ever used, does not bleed below your eyes like you've been crying. upset because lately I haven't been able to find black anywhere!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is my baby and my holy grail!!! It's deeply pigmented and the tip is just the perfect size for people with small hooded lids like me! I never have to go back and re-color my eyeliner because it stays on so nicely, unless I wear it for more than 4-5 hours because I have oily eyelids.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by venicechan

This eyeliner is amazing! Although it bleeds and makes me look like I've been crying for hours, it is phenomenal! It is so creamy, and its so easy to apply!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by cheesedippable

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The staying power is great and lives up to the colorstay line but it's difficult to get it on my lash line because its so dry. Would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Sewpercee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this eyeliner in brown a little while ago. I like twist-up eyeliners better than the regular pencil eyeliners. I also like that it has both a sharpener and a smudger at the end of it.

The liner is easy to apply - not too soft and creamy so that it smudges all over the place, but not so hard as to make it difficult to get the pigment to go on my eyelid. I can get nice and close to my lashes with it and it looks very decent after smudging it a bit (I'm not into hard, unsmudged lines much, partly because I suck at making it look regular and nice). The color is very good, not too dark that it seems black but also not too light so that it looks half-done.

I have a job that requires a lot of physical exertion and I can't afford to have my eye makeup run into my eyes (or down my cheeks), so longevity is important to me. This eyeliner lasts 4 to 6 hours of quite a bit of sweat before it starts spreading around the outside corners of my eyes. Now for me, that ain't bad at all. Almost every other eyeliner I've ever used, whether they are water and smudgeproof or not, ends up making me look like a pure bred raccoon in under 2 hours.

All in all, a pretty good product in good packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by GoneToTheDogs

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Recently purchased this because I prefer twist up eyeliners over the kind that have to be sharpened with a pencil sharpener. Ended up throwing it in the trash in frustration because the liner broke off at the slightest touch, beginning with when I took the cap off. I was unable to use it bc every time I tried it would break again. I remember using this product several years ago and it wasn't like this. I'll stick to L'Oreal Infallible eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by lauren97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this eyeliner in Black. It's a nice, dark black. It goes on smoothly and can create a rich black waterline and tightline. It doesn't have really profound staying power. It tends to fade in the waterline and tightline after an hour or two, but I don't mind reapplying it every once in a while. It doesn't smudge or run like other crayons I've used. My friend introduced it to me a year ago and I've been using it ever since.

Picture: http://img.makeupalley.com/2/3/1/0/2647502.JPG
(Used in tightline and waterline)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

This used to be my go to eyeliner. Now not so much.
I do like how it goes on and looks on the eye but it smudges a lot.
I prefer Jordana Fabuliner to this as it holds up very well all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by TentacleTherapist

I have small eyes and when it comes to eyeliner I always make a big ol mess of everything. Surprisingly this wasn't one of those times. Yeah it's not a dark black eyeliner yet it didn't smudge with me so I'm pretty pleased with it. I'd buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Julz777

This eyeliner is great. Lasts well. Retractable is great. Very pleased. Only issue is the colour is not blackest black