September 17, 2014 | 1776 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by lauren97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this eyeliner in Black. It's a nice, dark black. It goes on smoothly and can create a rich black waterline and tightline. It doesn't have really profound staying power. It tends to fade in the waterline and tightline after an hour or two, but I don't mind reapplying it every once in a while. It doesn't smudge or run like other crayons I've used. My friend introduced it to me a year ago and I've been using it ever since.

Picture: http://img.makeupalley.com/2/3/1/0/2647502.JPG
(Used in tightline and waterline)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

This used to be my go to eyeliner. Now not so much.
I do like how it goes on and looks on the eye but it smudges a lot.
I prefer Jordana Fabuliner to this as it holds up very well all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by TentacleTherapist

I have small eyes and when it comes to eyeliner I always make a big ol mess of everything. Surprisingly this wasn't one of those times. Yeah it's not a dark black eyeliner yet it didn't smudge with me so I'm pretty pleased with it. I'd buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Julz777

This eyeliner is great. Lasts well. Retractable is great. Very pleased. Only issue is the colour is not blackest black

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by megankdid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I seriously love this so much. I hate liquid liners because I make a mess, and I hate sharpening pencil liners. I love how this is retractable. I put this my bottom lash line and smudge it a bit. It smudges quite nicely, but then it really lasts a looong time the way I use it. But I've tried using this on my top eyelid, and for some reason it smudges underneath my eyes by the the end of the day, which kind of sucks. But for the way I use it, it's prefect for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by SummerDay89

Broke easily and did not actually "colorstay". I like Sephora's eyeliner better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by xojlg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My holy grail pencil liner. Great black pigmentation, stays on all day long with no smudging or fading. Love that it's a twist up liner as well, very convenient. Only thing that bothers me a bit is it can be kind of hard to remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Been using this for years. It s the only one I have found that will stay put and doesnt transfer if i use on my top eye lid. Thats my main issues. I have tried many many kinds and this is the only one that works. I recently started using it on my eyebrows (black brown color) to fill in. Works great and even if I dont put a gel over it, it doesnt smudge or move from where I used it. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Licha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eyeliner. I have been using it for years. It always stays put all day. I use the Cocoa everyday for work, and the Navy or Black for evening. They used to have a Vixen shade that was the perfect plum, I hope they bring it back. Today at Walgreens I found they have introduced new bright shades: Topaz, and Sapphire; both gorgeous. They have also added a new 'smudger' sponge on the tip, which is great because I usually use a q-tip after each application to get a smokey smudge with any product that ends up outside. BTW I use this to line the inside of my eyes, not the lids. GREAT.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by tams32386

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

MY HG eyeliner. I am an eyeliner whore-I feel like putting a little on makes a huge difference in how put together and awake you look lol. I have always used this eyeliner INSIDE my eye (don't do this unless you know what im talking about). What i mean is I use it on the inside bottom lining of my eye, not on top of my lashes, I use liquid liner for that. Anyways, I have always had problems with eyeliners running. This DOES NOT. I get black as I have dark features. Some complain it's not dark enough but it's super dark for me. It's easy to use as it is mechanical. The only downside is sometimes it breaks easily. Other than that, I have been using this for years now and I can't find anything better. It does not run, it's not expensive, and it works wonders. But again, I use this on the inside lining of my eye, i've tried it outside on top and it wasn't as impressive.