April 18, 2014 | 1341 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Mulan1

This is the ONLY eyeliner I've used and currently still use, that doesn't smudge. I've tried many different brands and types of eyeliners out there. MAC, loreal, maybelline, almay, sephora, just to name a few. This eyeliner on me seems to outlast just about any environment. Humid, rain, sweaty hot, cold, you name it. I did give it 4 lippes because under extremely hot, humid conditions and worn over eye concealer it did smudge a little over my eyelid. FYI, I usually draw my eyeliner pretty thick with a winged tip. Would I recommend this product? Absolutely.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by littlefangfang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of the few products I always stock up. I used to use high end liners but they ran out so fast and they are so expensive. I started searching for a good drug store eyeliner. I tried a few, I prefer retractable ones because I'm too lazy to use a sharpener and I don't like how the pencils always make a mess in my makeup bags. So far this eyeliner is the best one I've found. Good price, good packaging and it really does the job. It does run a little bit throughout the day, but I think all liners do, even the water proof ones. Maybe that's just how my eyes are. I'm very pleased with this eyeliner and will continue to repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by jalyne8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best eyeliner I've ever tried! Highly pigmented and ultimate staying power on the waterline. What more could you want. Highly highly recommend!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by hayleyelwick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Whenever I see a girl with absolutely perfect eyeliner, I can't help but wonder what sort of black magic she had to mess with to do that. I have NEVER been able to draw a perfect wing, and every time I ever tried, I ended up frustrated and crying, looking like Lady gaga in her applause video. Not pretty.

But with this stuff, I'm the closest I've ever been to getting that lusted after perfect wing-- with no self sacrificing to Satan required! Fabulous!

This a great quality eyeliner. Other eyeliner pens I've tried have just been a one stop ride to smudge city, but this is pretty flawless. The packaging is easy to handle, and makes it a lot easier to draw, so even if you're awful at drawing lines on those peepers of yours, there's a pretty good chance you can do it with this contraption.

The price is right, the quality is good, and it makes drawing that wing so much easier. Give it a go :)

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 5:11:00 AM More reviews by iheartmakeup12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Affordable eyeliners that stay on all day is a winner to me!! I have this eyeliner in dark brown and black and they are both awesome. The only problem that I have is that they aren't very creamy when applied, but I guess that's why they stay put all day. I like to warm up the product on the back of my hand or roll it between my hands. I don't find it inconvient because I find this to be one of the only eyeliners, other than the L'oreal Infalliable Eyeliner, that works for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by sweetsparkless

When I got this the color was bold but after a couple uses the color got really weak.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

This is my everyday eyeliner . I love it so much that its my eyes BFF <3 I've had it for maybe a year and I still haven't finished it :) Ive used it for many years because of my moma <3 thanks mom for showing me this eyeline :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by mycuriosity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My all time favorite eye liner. I use it in the brown and even with contacts it does not budge. No raccoon eyes!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2013 4:49:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunky25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ugh, I don't know about this one, ladies! I have a love/hate relationship with this eyeliner. I used to use this all the time back in the day without any complaints. That was then in like 2007-2010 maybe? I've been repurchasing this for about that long, and up to this day. Previously I used it to line both my top and bottom lash lines, but never my waterline as it never stayed anyway.

Starting around 2011, I think the formula may have changed because it feels more wax-like and not as creamy as It did in the past. Before, I could apply it effortlessly, now it tugs and is hard to apply after having it for about a month. That is also with the cap closed tightly, too! I just don't understand. Now, when I've switched to a creamier, kohl liner like urban decay's or scandaleyes, it's much easier to apply, but they smudge or transfer to my eyelids eventually. I'm still searching for my HG. This used to be my HG...booo!

The good thing about this colorstay, and the reason I'd still purchase this if needed, is the staying power and the colors. My favorites are blackberry, black, and brown. I haven't been able to find blackberry lately, but I buy the brown to line my lower lash line for a softer daytime look. It isn't too harsh and still gives me a defined, yet awake look. Blackberry is just gorgeous and also nice for a daytime look. If you find it, try it. Even when it turns harder and dryer, it applies just enough to my liking for the lower lash line. Too bad I don't like it for the top anymore though. Tugging just doesn't let me get a nice straight line. The sharpener even sucks, too. It builds up waxiness inside of it and it's too hard to remove leaving it useless. Darn...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by 44Gracie

Excellent product! I really like it because the quality is better than a lot of the high end brands. It doesn't smudge, or come off easily, so thats definitely a plus! If you want to move away from using pencil eyeliner but doesnt want the hassle of liquid, definitely get this one! Just the other day I bought another one!