September 1, 2014 | 2070 users online

Hair Treatments - Redken - All Soft HEAVY CREAM

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 10:38:00 AM More reviews by SuziBarnes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Used in conjunction with the all soft shampoo, this has turned my waist length, naturally curly, bleached (fried, dry straw etc) hair into salon smooth, bouncy, healthy looking hair. I hardly need any, smoothed through my hair after shampooing (the shampoo is fab too, 5 lippies) left in for 5 minutes, my hair literally feels like silk. The scent is glorious too, a lovely summery coconut fragrance that reminds me of hot sultry evenings in Spain or Portugal. I know, for some, they have found this too "heavy" but my thirsty hair drinks it up & it only weighs it down in a good way (I want my hair to fall down my back, not float madly around my head like a straw halo!) Rarely re-purchase products as I can't help always searching for "the next best thing"! But will definitely re-purchase this again & again & again &....!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Chanelia

I gave this mask 5 lips because it is great but it is very bad for fine hair which I have. This is the first mask in my life which I couldnt rinse off. I couldnt wash it out even after using a shampoo. My hair was very greasy after using it. I wanted to give it another try so I put this mask only on my ends. The result was the same. Then I put it on the lenghts of my 4 year old daughterˇs hair. Her hair is completely different hair from mine (fatherīs genes :) ). Her hair is long, healthy and thick. Because her hair is thick I put masks and conditioners on it so it is easier to tangle it. So I used All soft mask on my daughters hair, washed out easily and dried it (I have to dry it because it is thick hair). Waw, for the first time in my life I saw perfect hair exactly like models have in TV commercials. Her hair was just briliant shiny and beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Cindernella

Best Deep conditioner ever read the ingredients it contains argan oil and this stuff has been around long before the argan oil trend/phase no wonder its so good!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by LarissaQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's not cheap, but works wonders!
There is not so much to talk about this product, just that it is worth every penny that you've paid for it.
My hair was very bad after i highlighted it, and i was freaking out everytime i had to brush it.
I literally cried everytime because i never had to brush it to untangle it...and now it tangles just looking at it.
I needed something that works fast on my hair, and i tried it.
MIRACLE.
My bad hair got soft, smooth, and looked healthy again.
The only thing that you have to notice is that if you use it constantly your hair will get use to it, so you have to alternate with others conditioners. I experienced that.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Mrright1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love everything about this product. I have tried sooo many things to help my fine, damaged, summer hair. Heavy Cream is by far the best of any. Delicious smell, I leave it on for at least 5 minutes. My hair is soft shiny, and so pretty!! Will always get to CVS for more. Thanks Redken.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

This stuff is absolutely amazing!! I have finally found my HG conditioner!

I bleached my hair platium blonde for about a year and then got hair extensions in. I dyed my hair back to a light brunette & took my extensions out and dear heavens, my hair was destroyed! It was so frizzy, dry and dull. I was really upset about it.
I used all different ranges of conditioners, from Kerastase to Aussie and they were ok but didn't give me the results I wanted. I saw this on offer with the All Soft shampoo and the combination of the pair is a MIRACLE. My hair is now shiny, soft and definitely on its way to being back the way it was.I no longer feel embarrassed about my hair. I cannot recommend this enough!!

Tip: I wash my hair with All Soft shampoo. slather this all over my ends, wrap it in a warm towel and leave it on for two hours. Your hair will feel like it's made of silk.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great conditioner. I have dry, brittle, coarse curly hair (curls 3a) and this conditioner left my hair very, very soft. It contains silicones, but I will use a product if it gives me the results I want, even with silicones. I didn't feel it was heavy (unlike the smooth lock, super heavy and waxy) or weight down my hair. I washed my hair four days later and it was still soft at the end, it was just time to wash it :). I used it in the shower as a regular conditioner after Shea Moisture Coconut shampoo and rinsed it after a few minutes. It's close to $18 for the tube, but I think it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by jdanylieko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have repurchased this multiple times, and I use it every time I wash my hair (I do not like the All Soft conditioner, it does NOTHING for my hair.) I only wash every other day, and I follow up with Heavy Cream.

I have thick, wavy, medium texture hair that needs a lot of moisture - Heavy Cream is perfect for me.

The texture feels a little heavy when using, but don't be scared. This has helped my hair stay healthy (and especially my ends) between haircuts, usually 12 weeks apart.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by jwalk839

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this conditioning treatment. I use it once a week only on the bottom half of my hair and it leaves my ends feeling SO soft and moisturized. I really feel this cream gives my hair the deep conditioning and extra moisture it needs. The price is just right too. Deep conditioning creams tend to be pricier than your every day conditioner anyway--I got my bottle at Target for $20. This is a reasonable price for the results you get AND my bottle has lasted me a long time! The packaging gives you complete control over how much you use...definitely not one of those bottles where you squeeze a little bit too hard and it explodes all over you! I'm almost out of my current bottle and I will definitely be repurchasing soon!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

This product is probably the best moisturizing mask I've ever tried. While it's not a total HG it did infuse moisture into my chemically damaged hair. I've tried countless items and this is the best so far. I use this once every three washes and I feel that it's minimized any further damage. Use it with a heating cap for improved moisture. Will absolutely buy again.