November 21, 2014 | 1933 users online

Hair Treatments - Redken - All Soft HEAVY CREAM

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Spiegelpj

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Redken All Soft Heavy Cream! I have thick wavy hair that I blow dry straight and flat iron into an aline shoulder length bob. It really makes my hair soft and healthy looking. When I use other conditioners, my hair doesn't look as smooth and frizz free.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

Meh. I did not find this worthy of all the hype and beauty awards. It's strictly OK. I have bushy, curly, dry hair so it is difficult to find anything effective but my HG is the L'Oreal Absolut Repair line.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Meech25

This is absolutely hands down the best deep conditioner i have ever tried!
I have thick dark hair, about shoulder length. Usually tangly and stubborn.
This makes my hair feel like SILK. not only that but it keeps my hair tangle free until my next wash. It's amazing!
My boyfriend tried it and he has very frizzy hair and he loves it as well.
Definitely give this a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Lyrics

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to use it years ago and can't remember why I stopped.
I recently revisited this and have been using it weekly for the past month. It's a brilliant conditioner and on the fast lane to becoming a staple.

I usually leave it in for about an hour, sometimes using a heat cap for the remaining 30 minutes. My hair comes out buttery soft and detangled. Today I noticed how glossy my hair looks, but I don't know whether this is down to my clean diet or this conditioner.

Either way, the All Soft Heavy Cream and the Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm are the two deep conditioners I'll always reach for. They are just that good.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Lipsticlady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very nice deep conditioner. I left on for 15 minutes and was amazed how soft and silky my bleached fried hair was. Very nice product! Compared to other masks, the price is good (especially with ulta coupon).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this but you have to use carefully and not too often or it will build up. VERY hydrating and can weigh down finer hair - but great for dry, thirsty hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 10:38:00 AM More reviews by SuziBarnes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Used in conjunction with the all soft shampoo, this has turned my waist length, naturally curly, bleached (fried, dry straw etc) hair into salon smooth, bouncy, healthy looking hair. I hardly need any, smoothed through my hair after shampooing (the shampoo is fab too, 5 lippies) left in for 5 minutes, my hair literally feels like silk. The scent is glorious too, a lovely summery coconut fragrance that reminds me of hot sultry evenings in Spain or Portugal. I know, for some, they have found this too "heavy" but my thirsty hair drinks it up & it only weighs it down in a good way (I want my hair to fall down my back, not float madly around my head like a straw halo!) Rarely re-purchase products as I can't help always searching for "the next best thing"! But will definitely re-purchase this again & again & again &....!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Chanelia

I gave this mask 5 lips because it is great but it is very bad for fine hair which I have. This is the first mask in my life which I couldnt rinse off. I couldnt wash it out even after using a shampoo. My hair was very greasy after using it. I wanted to give it another try so I put this mask only on my ends. The result was the same. Then I put it on the lenghts of my 4 year old daughterˇs hair. Her hair is completely different hair from mine (fatherīs genes :) ). Her hair is long, healthy and thick. Because her hair is thick I put masks and conditioners on it so it is easier to tangle it. So I used All soft mask on my daughters hair, washed out easily and dried it (I have to dry it because it is thick hair). Waw, for the first time in my life I saw perfect hair exactly like models have in TV commercials. Her hair was just briliant shiny and beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Cindernella

Best Deep conditioner ever read the ingredients it contains argan oil and this stuff has been around long before the argan oil trend/phase no wonder its so good!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by LarissaQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's not cheap, but works wonders!
There is not so much to talk about this product, just that it is worth every penny that you've paid for it.
My hair was very bad after i highlighted it, and i was freaking out everytime i had to brush it.
I literally cried everytime because i never had to brush it to untangle it...and now it tangles just looking at it.
I needed something that works fast on my hair, and i tried it.
MIRACLE.
My bad hair got soft, smooth, and looked healthy again.
The only thing that you have to notice is that if you use it constantly your hair will get use to it, so you have to alternate with others conditioners. I experienced that.