April 21, 2014 | 1991 users online

Treatments - Redken - All Soft HEAVY CREAM

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by jdanylieko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have repurchased this multiple times, and I use it every time I wash my hair (I do not like the All Soft conditioner, it does NOTHING for my hair.) I only wash every other day, and I follow up with Heavy Cream.

I have thick, wavy, medium texture hair that needs a lot of moisture - Heavy Cream is perfect for me.

The texture feels a little heavy when using, but don't be scared. This has helped my hair stay healthy (and especially my ends) between haircuts, usually 12 weeks apart.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by jwalk839

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this conditioning treatment. I use it once a week only on the bottom half of my hair and it leaves my ends feeling SO soft and moisturized. I really feel this cream gives my hair the deep conditioning and extra moisture it needs. The price is just right too. Deep conditioning creams tend to be pricier than your every day conditioner anyway--I got my bottle at Target for $20. This is a reasonable price for the results you get AND my bottle has lasted me a long time! The packaging gives you complete control over how much you use...definitely not one of those bottles where you squeeze a little bit too hard and it explodes all over you! I'm almost out of my current bottle and I will definitely be repurchasing soon!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

This product is probably the best moisturizing mask I've ever tried. While it's not a total HG it did infuse moisture into my chemically damaged hair. I've tried countless items and this is the best so far. I use this once every three washes and I feel that it's minimized any further damage. Use it with a heating cap for improved moisture. Will absolutely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by OOMF

I LOVE this. The formula is so rich and creamy and plus it's safe for my color treated hair. Since being said , I have not experienced any color fading due to this product. But anyways, after using this my hair is sooo soft. You can just run your fingers through it. It really helped repair my damaged hair too. The smell of it reminds me of a professional hair salon , and the ones I been too smell really good.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this for a couple of weeks along with the All Soft Shampoo. Can't believe I've never tried it before. It does make my hair feel very soft. So soft that styling is a bit more difficult but that's okay. I really think these two products are going to be very helpful in keeping my hair in good condition. My hair feels incredible. I keep making my daughter feel it:)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by xenobia1968

I just got some of this and it is AMAZING!!! I love the way my hair feels tonight. It's like spun silk! This may just be my new HG!!! Plus it smells delish!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

This is a must have for those who have dry or damaged hair. The smell is wonderful, and the results are totally worth the price. All you need is a small amount added to the ends of your hair, leave in for 5 minutes, then rinse with cool water - and voila! Soft, smooth, silky hair. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by asw37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this hair mask, but it's not the best I have used. I have used the entire tub of it and can't say that I'd go and re-purchase.

My hair is in fairly decent condition, with blonde highlights throughout. I don't use heat on my hair. I bought this mask after seeing plenty of happy reviews. It was $30AUD, which isn't too bad for a hair product from a hairdresser in Australia.

The mask left my hair quite soft, but very frizzy. I don't feel that it did much apart from make my hair and sort of 'mushy' feeling. It didn't feel any stronger, but sort of thicker in a coated way. I left the mask on for different lengths of time ranging from 5 minutes to 2 hours. The results were the same for me. Frizzy, soft and weak-feeling hair. My hair would calm down a few days later, probably because I brush my hair with a natural bristle brush and all of the oils from my scalp go into my hair's length. By the time the frizz had gone it was time to wash again.

The smell was quite nice, it had good slip, but I did need quite a lot of it to get through my should length hair. used once a week I managed to get through the 250gm tub in about 3 1/2 months.

For me, I wouldn't bother again with this mask. I much prefer De Lorenzo's Equilibrium.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Catet91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely looooove this stuff. I have dry, frizzy hair and this makes my hair smooth and manageable not to mention that it smells great! I like to rub it into the ends of my hair and leave it on there for a couple minutes for less split ends.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by honey81

Love it! I use it every time I wash my hair. It doesn't weigh down my hair or anything but I have super coarse and long asian hair that sucks up all moisture I put on it. Love this! Go get it!