Bobbi Brown Pink Blossom Gloss

4.5

on 10/6/2013 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

EDIT: I tried to find this gloss at Sephora and at a BB counter and it's not there. This maybe a limited edition item or something that comes out with a collection. I hope not because I love the colour.

This review is for the revamped packaging of Bobbi Brown's Pink Blossom gloss. Gone is that annoying brush applicator (replaced with a doe tip applicator) that splayed over time and the tube is bigger. (or at least it's not that tiny tube from the original glosses)

The gloss looks more opaque in the tube than it is. It's still a sheer lip gloss but has enough pigment to give it enough colour. This is definitely MLBB and it's pretty much a holy grail for me. I love wearing this gloss with a purple smokey eye look. My lips are naturally more pigmented and this gloss gives them a nice hint of colour and brightens up my face.

Thank you Bobbi Brown for listening to your customers and revamping the package.
I will definitely be re-purchasing this gloss as it's a classic staple in my makeup bag.

on 9/17/2010 7:05:00 PM

I received this with my 2010 Nordstroms Bobbi Brown set, and boy I'm glad I bought the set. I would never have tried this gloss otherwise. It's not too sticky, the gloss container is compact and easy to carry around in my pocket, and the color is perfect for that I'm-not-wearing-anything-on-my-lips-but-don't-they-look-great look. Sometimes I leave the house with absolutely no makeup on, and I'll remember to put this one since it's always in my purse, and it always works to make me look a little more polished and awake. My lips are otherwise gray-ish no-pigment blah-ness.

on 3/15/2010 11:48:00 PM

This is my second favorite BB lipgloss. (my favorite is Nougat. a nude. best nude ever) this is the ultimate pink-coral spring color. I love it. It lights up my whole face. It goes very well with BB powder blush in Nectar. the best spring look for medium toned blue-eyed blondes! very fresh! I would and will buy this over and over again.

one downside- tiny tube and annoying plastic brush! Bobbi! get the message! we want bigger tubes and doe-foot applicators! ;)

on 1/15/2010 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this lip gloss is super sticky, when ever i move my mouth, you can always see the strands of lip gloss, which also means its last a long time:)
hahah. im not sure this color is the right one for my skin tone though.

This is one of my top three lip glosses (and I own *tons*). Pink Blossom is a neutral, rosy pink color that is a few shades brighter than my own lips. I really love Bobbi Brown's lip gloss formula's, though they are quite sticky they are so creamy and long-lasting. This shade is very flattering, it really brightens up my NC15 skin. It also makes my lips looks very plump and delectable!! Pair this with some pretty pink blush and mascara and you've got a flirty romantic look!

Love this color, that's why I gave it a four rating. However, I don't care for the brush, and the packaging is quite small for the price. It's a perfect, sheer pink with no glitter, very natural-looking.

on 3/8/2009 7:56:00 PM

very pretty pink color. very shiny which i looooove. makes my lips very natural and healthy. great color for summer. i love them all....chanel, stilla, bobbi brown, mac...

on 2/18/2008 4:35:00 PM

Gorgeous color. It is very sheer with a hint of pink. It's for days when I don't want a more natural look.
The brush is too small.

on 2/6/2008 10:44:00 PM

This is the most perfect gloss. It is a shiny nonshimmer pinky nude, more on the pink side.

on 7/11/2007 6:03:00 AM

This looks scarily bright in the tube but on my lips it really gives me a healthy shot of colour. I'm an NC15 with green eyes and brunette hair. This really brings out the colour of my eyes without competing with them. My lips seem to look plumper and natural - a definite HG and I will repurchase despite the infamous brush(!)

Popular Lip Glosses