September 15, 2014 | 870 users online

Lip Gloss - Black Opal - lip liner lacquer duo - Love Drop

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging concept: the liner twists up and stows inside the cap, and it provides nice pigment. The lipgloss is also richly pigmented, and the price is right. I'd love more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by sharibbw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Let me start by saying that I am allergic to almost everything under the sun when it comes to lipsticks and glosses. I've not had any problems at all with this one! It's great. Although it is advertised as a product for women of color, I'm white and it works great for me! I use love drop or cherries. I am fair to medium complexion and they aren't too dark for me. I'm glad I've found them and hope I can continue to find them in Walmart. I sometimes have a hard time finding them in all of the walmart stores.

The liner is good and the gloss is a bit thick, but stays on and doesn't dry my lips at all. It stays on well too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by pam85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this lip gloss. Definite HG!! Prior to this I only use Mac Lip glosses but saw this in Walamart and could not resist. It defintely exceeded my expectations. It is a gloden, bronzey rose colour, with some shimmer, it has a wet look which makes it look uber sexy. It it lasts a long time. The lip liner it comes with compliments it perfectly.I generally don't wear gloss to work but I wear this in the day time of weekends, after work for drinks/meals and as a good out evening gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2007 11:50:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love Drop is a gorgeous sheer deep-rose shimmer lacquer with a deep rose-brown liner attached. Thick, non-sticky, texture. Highly pigmented. Wears longer than most gloss. And has a sexy wet-like shine. Just love these. For reference, I'm DDD NW45 or HIP818. Cost $6 at CVS.