April 24, 2014 | 957 users online

Blush - Laura Geller - Blush-n-Brighten in Berry

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Troysy

A lovely product but way, way to dark for my NC15 skin. I looked like a clown. Would last for years though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 4:50:00 AM More reviews by Miltonh81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this, the balance and brighten irritates my skin but never had a problem with the blushes or eyeshadows. I got this in a kit a while ago and to look at it it looks way to pink and sparkley not my usual choice. But with a very light application this gives a lovely delicate pink Sheen and really defines my cheekbones and does stay put all day. I would definitely buy this on its own I've had it 9 months and barely made a dent in it so great value for money too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by dawnzartandlife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my second Laura Geller blush and I love this one too. It is an exact dupe of MAC Stereo Rose. A rosy raspberry blush shade that looks very natural. I am fair and it is hard to find a natural looking blush on me. One of my top 3 choices of fave blushes. Great creamy powder quality product. Last forever. I love Laura Geller products. This one has a bit of sheen not totally matte.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2011 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Missa135

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased a bunch of Laura Geller products during a snowstorm last year (LOL) and I was impressed with some, and others...not so much. This product was the latter.

When I first apply the blush it is really beautiful - a slight glow to it with just the right amount of color. A few hours later...there is no more blush to be found on my cheeks. =( I did set it with powder, but it just doesn't last. I will not buy this product again nor do I recommend it ladies!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2011 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Makeuplvr111

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I did not care for the blush. I have a light to medium complexion and I do not think this complemented my skin tone. There was also too much shimmer. I thought this was highly priced for just a blush and an entry level brush. I returned this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Bindi7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really nice blush. You don't need much at all and get a lovely berry glow! I went for this colour as most of the other Laura Heller blushes looked like they may not show up very well on my dark olive/tan skin tone. I don't need much of this to get a nice glow and it can be easily built up for a stronger look if required. I really like the shimmer as it gives you that glow. Overall i'm really happy with this and want to try some of LG's other blushes!! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by liz1357

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

great blush with a hint of shimmer. product lasts forever for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2009 7:19:00 AM More reviews by ericaleigh777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Beautiful blush. Be sure to use a light hand with this one because it can be overly shimmery if you aren't careful but when used correctly it gives the most beautiful glow. Definitely a keeper. Also looks very nice with just a hint of this layered over a matte pink or berry blush. A little pricey but I think you are paying for the ingredients and the baking process so no complaints on that. Packaging is very similar to MAC if you know how they are. Seems quite sturdy. Yes, I would buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2009 1:50:00 AM More reviews by tdlamf

I received this in a swap and used it for the first time today.
I used a stipling brush to apply and it came out a gorgeous color on me & gave me a nice glow.
i used this later in the evening on my daughters before going to a halloween party, but i used a different brush and LOL they came out looking like clowns. thank goodness it was a halloween party so it wasn't so bad. i didn't read any reviews on this before i used it, so it was sheer luck on my part that i used the right brush earlier.
i see now that almost every one else has mentioned using a light hand with this :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 3:20:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color! A perfect pink w/ a hint of berry in it on me. Sheer when applied (though I guess this could easily depend on the brush your using to apply) but easy to build on.