August 21, 2014 | 1723 users online

Treatments (Face) - Aveda - Balancing Infusion for Sensitive Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2007 9:51:00 AM More reviews by stephy910

i just started using this product in my moisturizer every moring and I love it! it really calms and balances my skin and smells great. I have combo/oily skin with occasional breakouts and the balancing infusion for sensitive skin doesn't break me out at all, it actually helps me to prevent them. I would definitely repurchase it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2007 8:18:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

If you've ever had a facial at an Aveda spa, this is one of the three "sensual journeys" you go on at the beginning that determines which infusion they add to your treatments. I always pick this one, a combination of lavender, geranium, and rose essential oils, so I decided to finally buy a bottle of my own. You mix just one or two droplets -- it's quite potent -- with a dollop of any mask, cleanser, or moisturizer in your cabinet before applying. My skin seems to like it and it's a very soothing scent that helps me sleep or relax.
$20 for a .33 oz tinted glass bottle. continued >>