September 30, 2014 | 2071 users online

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2014 5:46:00 AM More reviews by maneetaum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

NEVER AGAIN!
IT RUINED MY SKIN!

The reason i wanted to try this out because they say it will help with pigmentation on the skin.
I'y used this once and next day it was horrific!
The sales assistant at the body shop applied it on me and I had it on all day and night.
I've only used this once and next day it was horrific! I had cystic acne all over my face, redness, irritation and I was mortified! I never ever get acne on my face and this product did all of that.
It was so greasy and sticky on my face and I have DRY skin!

Only thing I liked about it is the citrus smell. If I could give it zero lippies I would. Fuck this.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Merryweather

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Horrible!You can's use blusher or powder or bronzer for a long ,long time after using this in the morning because ist's sóóó greasy and make you shine like a mirror .All make up applied after using this stains and looks horrible.And it make s my skin red and irritated.No sorry,not for me

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by isabellaaaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

well, i suppose cream with spf doesn't suit fr oily skin.
i feel like sooo oily and also i blame this, for giving me 3 huge pimple.
i give this three star, cause i am not sure whether it work it's job: to protect my skin from the sun damage or not.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 4:48:00 AM More reviews by mzcitizen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this moisturiser. I've been having a recent turn around in thoughts about overly priced face creams and the miracle claims and endless ingredients.

I decided to go with nature and having researched amazing benefits of vitamins on the skin have been taking myself to the bodyshop. I have just fallen in love with so many of their products since doing so. This being one.

Never has my skin looked so youthful and bright with this cream. A little does go a long way. It's highly moisturising but hydrating. It smells fresh and orangey and uplifting. It feels and smells healthy and it delivers.

Along with the seaweed Matt moisture and pomegranate night face firming cream these are absolute favourites. These are all known for antioxidant properties which is the key to young healthy skin and vitamin c boosts collegan.

I just my skin looks great way better in fact than when I have spent fortunes on expensive cream brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by littlemissmischief

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh. My. God.
This stuff is amazing.
I have combo skin, which makes finding good moisturizers kinda difficult. But this one doesn't make my skin greasy at all, and makes my skin feel hydrated. Plus, after using it for a month or so, I've noticed that my skin is brighter and my acne scars seem to be fading! I'm so happy I found this and would recommend this to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by sassysnark

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was surprised to see how many people where on the fence about this moisturerizer as I love it! I love the citrus-y smell and I feel like the cream is the right weight- creamy and luxe w/o being greasy and overly thick.
I have been using this during the day along with some of the other Vit C Body Shop products at night and I really feel like my skin is in good shape. Plus it has SPF 15 :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Nazhuka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This day cream is kinda thick.. I have oily skin and this really makes my face super shiny. I've been using this for about a month and I don't see any visible results, nor does my skin feel softer. The smell is quite strong so I'll recommend you go try it in the shops first before buying.

I like the packaging though, the squeeze tube makes it hygienic. And you only need a small amount to cover your face. I got it at 30+ SGD, which was a lil steep for me, but considering how long it can last, maybe it's not that bad. I'm quite undecided on this product, not sure if I'll repurchase this.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Rylko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried this for a couple of days and I simply dislike it.

I have oily skin and was actually recommended to use this product by the sales staff. God knows why! Even a tiny drop makes my skin feel oily, it doesn't feel like the product gets absorbed into my skin at all.

I believe my chin is starting to breakout because of this and it seems my skin is worse than a week before.

Not buying this again, will just use it as a handcream or something.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2011 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Lemontree23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I finished my second bottle of this, but I won't rebuy it, since I had a feeling that it made my skin oilier and sweatier these last couple of months. Normally, I have quite normal skin, so this wasn't really the product for me, I guess. Good though, that it has an SPF of 15.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by greengoblin

I have really oily skin and tend to break out easily. I really wanted a vit c lotion and was looking for something with spf. I decieded to try this one out. I do agree that it is heavy for oily skin. I do tend to get oily in my tzone after a few hours, but this product has not made me break out. I am not saying my skin is clear, I still do get the occasional blemish, but thats stress related. I use just a drop or two and rub it between my fingers and then massage it on my face.
This does overtime give skin a healthy glow and has helped even out my skin tone as well. My mom has normal skin and it works wonders for her without getting her too oily.
Its definately worth a shot even for people with oily/problem skin, but use very little and watch your skin closely for the first couple of days. The one thing to remember is that whenever a new product is used, initially there might be a blemish or two while the skin is getting used to the product. So bare that in mind. I will definately be purchashing the product again!