April 17, 2014 | 951 users online

Blush - Make Up For Ever - Sculpting Blush shade 4

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 11:25:00 PM More reviews by killahshortiee89

I'm an NC45 and I had such a hard time finding a contour color dark enough for my skin. I finally stumbled upon this at sephora.com and bought it. The contour and highlight colors are absolutely great and complementing on my skin. It isn't ashy or anything. It is pricey but you do get a lot of product. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2007 5:48:00 PM More reviews by firesyren

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am really on a MUFE kick lately, but everything I've been trying from them is great. Sculpting blush is a really fine, sheer, lightweight blush. The compact is super thin, but the blush itself is .17 oz. I like the thin wafer-like compact, as it takes up hardly any room. It has a small magnet that keeps the compact closed, and I believe that the blush pan also would be easy to remove. Shade number 4 is a light, cool pink, with a slight satin sheen. It is very buildable, and goes on sheer and non-powdery looking. It adds a healthy highlight/glow to my face, versus looking like heavy blush or artificial color. It also does not change color as the day goes by. This is the first cool-toned blush I have ever looked good in. I am a NC15, light brown hair, hazel eyes. Other mufe proucts and shades I wear: MUFE face & body foundation in shade 20, MUFE lift concealer in shade 1, mufe full cover concealer shade 2, mufe super mat loose powder shade 12, mufe shine on loose powder shade 3, and (sometimes) mufe color correcting base in the blue shade.