October 24, 2014 | 1171 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - Mineral Wear Talc Free Blush Pink Glow

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by KitKatKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love everything about this product. Pros: 1.It's great for my skin 2. it is highly pigmented. 3. Love the colour, perfect glow 4. Easy to apply (do not use the mini brush it comes with. It's useless. Use your regular blush brush) 5. Does not have sparkles in it. (I prefer my cheeks to look natural and when there is sparkles in my blush, it doesn't give it a natural look.) Cons: 1. A bit pricy for a drug store brand (16$) but totally worth it for the amazing results it gives. 2. The container is SOOO bulky. I hate it, I ended up taking the blush palette out of the container and putting it in one of my thin cases. Saved a lot of space :) they have videos on how to take the blush out of the container. Overall. I would say that the cons don't even matter. You can easily replace the container into something smaller. Price wise, who cares if it's 16$, we've all spent more than that on makeup products so what's 16$ right? Why not :p. my final words: LOVE IT.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A nice pink blush but not too pink. I have a warmer undertone and this still works fine. I would say it's a neutral pink. I put this on the apples of my cheeks and it appears to stay on for a decent length of time. Basic product, a little pricey for drugstore, and I would only recommend purchasing if there is a good sale. I am expecting the compact to break, I don't think that it is very sturdy.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by adikted2makeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had to edit my review because although this is a great blush I realized that it contains three types of parabens. Therefore, I have switched blushes to the Tarte brand for this reason.

Please Physicians Formula stop using parabens in your products!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by saffronclover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my first experience with mineral makeup. I took my blush brush and swept it across the compact thinking it would be a dense/firm texture like my previous Revlon blushes, and ended up with blush dust everywhere! Oops! This is definitely more like a loose powder. Not sure how well it would travel in a handbag since I haven't tried yet. I'm super-pale, so a little goes a long way. I have very sensitive skin which is also oily and acne-prone, and so far this blush is a win. I agree with those who've commented that they wish it weren't so matte--I don't like super-sparkly stuff but this feels like it needs a little more "oomph". Packaging is OK, I don't use the tiny brush included. Price was right as it was on sale. My local store often has PF buy one get one 1/2 off, so now that I know this works I can stock up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I cannot say enough good things about this product. It still boggles my mind that it is considered "drug store" quality. I was on the hunt for a super peachy blush to dupe the romantic look that's been on the runways this season. I didn't want to spend a fortune seeing as it was just for a trendy look, so I ended up giving this a shot seeing as it was 75% off at CVS. I. am. impressed! It's super pigmented, in fact it's best to apply this blush with a light hand and gradually intensify the color. It lasts pretty long and I can definitely compare the quality to that of MAC blushes. And it's talc-free which is a bonus! I will for sure repurchase this, even if I have to pay full price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by mochaholic

I wanted a very skin-friendly blush for days when I know I'll be wearing makeup for a very long time, so I got this at CVS for 75% off (regular price is a bit high for drug a store product), and I LOVE it! I love the color, the feel, and that it's great for sensitive skin. I want to reach for this all the time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Flassie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Great blush.... terrible packaging :( Anyways the blush is a nice color, and its very pigmented, it lasts a long time when used over a light cream blush (thats the only way ANY blush will stay on my oily skin) But I HATE THE PACKAGING!! It's nice that it has a brush and mirror... but the brush is bad and the mirror is tiny. Plus you can't take the brush out, b/c to close the container the brush has to be inside too. Also since its a loose powder, you have to dump it in something, but the only thing you can dump it in the deep plastic lid, but doing that makes it look all gross and dirty. So I ended up transfering it into an empty mineral foundation container.... but dont get me wrong its a great blush :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 7:59:00 AM More reviews by sarahlovesmakeup101

I love this blush. It love how it mattifies my cheeks and still has a nice pinkish glow. i HATE THE BRUSH THAT COMES WITH IT. It hurts my sensitve skin. I love that it doesn't break me out or clog my pores And it talf free yay! This is definatley my HG blush :D

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by littlejay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

all I can say is definate HG blush <3

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by oohbarracuda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush for so many reasons!

First of all, the packaging is great. I love compacts where you can store the brush inside too. The little mirror in it is too small, but I don't use it much anyway. The blush itself is very pigmented - a little goes a long way and it lasts a while.

It is a bit expensive for a drugstore brand, but definitely worth it.