July 30, 2014 | 1988 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Ultra-C Eye Lift

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by jenfnp

I am pushing 60. I have used alot of different eye products from the very expensive to the inexpensive. This product is great and it's cost is in the inexpensive range. I read about it in a magazine and thought it would be worth the small investment. I have been impressed at how quickly I noticed the effects. Will continue to use!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2011 11:38:00 AM More reviews by sfchrisrom

Burning sensation

I really wanted to like this product, but to no avail.
Last night I applied the Jason eye cream and within 15min my eyes were on fire. It felt as if I had rubbed in chilly oil. I immediately washed my eyes but the damage was done. Two RED, PUFFY eyes. This morning I had to go to work, and it’s my birthday thank you, with red, puffy eyes that has started to flake and peel too. I guess I will be enjoying my birthday party tonight in a Halloween costume.
I understand the people react differently to cosmetic products, but how a product marketed as: “best and most effective natural products in the marketplace.” (quoting Jason’s website) can bring such a harsh and vile result is beyond me. And I don’t even have allergic or very sensitive skin.
Shame on you for pushing products, loaded with harsh chemicals as “natural products”.
Two thumbs down.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by CharlotteAmalie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm on my second bottle of this. I've had no trouble at all with burning or sensitivity. The serum has a bit of viscosity that may not appeal to everyone--it's a bit syrupy--but it absorbs fairly quickly & leaves the eye area taut. The scent is nearly imperceptible. I apply a heavier moisturizer over it at night, and a day moisturizer over it at other times, and have had no breakouts or bumps. My only complaint is that it's nearly impossible to pump out just enough for two eyes, so I end up using the extra bit on my neck, which is none the worse for the application. I liked it well enough to buy it again. It's doing what it claims to do, so far as I can see.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by duploid

I got this product due to the many raving reviews I saw on Vitacost and iherb. But this is not a suitable product for me. Actually I don't know how this could work for anybody. I too had immediate redness, stinging, dryness and an increase in milia looking bumps on my upper eyelid and underneath the eye. I stopped after two applications, but my eyelids are still scaly. I was hesitant at first about Tangerine peel oil...I should have listened to my gut feeling and I should have never bought this. I also thought that any citrus oil would increase the skin's vulnerability to the sun. I must be more sensitive than I thought.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by gattomatto88

OMG I have just applied the gel& i have 2 red eyes I feel I've just rubbed chilli around my eyes & it stung I hope cleats by the morning:-(

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2007 10:00:00 AM More reviews by sdora

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this at Walmart in clearance rack for $3, so I wanted to try this out. First week of use, I was loving it but now today I noticed little bumps under my eyes. I will stop using it because I dont want it to get worse.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2007 1:14:00 AM More reviews by LinJam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm so upset! I wanted to enjoy this product, but alas it was not meant to be. The first few days I was very happy with it, and then I started to develop a very bad reaction to it. It stung and where I had applied it, my skin turned red :( :( Luckily, the redness disappeared... Perhaps my skin's just too senstive for this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2007 9:47:00 AM More reviews by hammy72

I've had no problems with this product at all. My skin around my eyes I feel has definitely improved since I started using it. Also my skin at the top of my cheeks looked better, obviously where I had blended the product down onto it. I do have some fine lines around my eyes and I'm pretty sure they look softer, my skin seems a little tighter and brighter. I use it am and pm under an eye cream. I had noticed when I first began using it that it did give a mild sting, but so far never anything more than that. I've give it a 4* for now as I have only been using it for 2 weeks. Time will tell perhaps if there is to be any further improvment. It must be good though, because my skin is really fussy when it comes to products and their ingredients and I've went and bought the Ultra C serum too. Good luck if you try it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2007 6:06:00 AM More reviews by hotpeenk

this is an 'ok' eye serum. i'm almost done the bottle and i find that it didn't do much for me but i did like it. it's light and goes on smooth. it wasn't very moisturizing but i think it did help a little bit with my under eye circles. not a big difference. i think i will try sometihng else, if anything i will go back to this one in the future. p.s. it is a little orange when i put it on my skin, but nothing drastic or too noticeable. no biggie.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2007 9:29:00 AM More reviews by yvy1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, I can's say for certain if it's this product or not, but recently after using it, I developed dry, scaly, blotchy skin under one eye. I stopped using it there and continued use on my other eye. Then I noticed those same symptoms appear on the other eye aswell. I've since stopped using it (It's been about a week) but the problem hasn't gone away. I've never had psoriasis or eczema, but that's what it looks like. Today I'm dry, inflamed, itchy, scaly, and red. I'm scared to use this again.

UPDATE: Turns out that my problem was an allergic reaction to bare minerals. Not the Ultra-C Eye Lift. I ended up throwing it away and never really got to use it. So, I can't leave a fair review.