November 26, 2014 | 1165 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Easyliner in Denim Blue

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by janisf9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The Jordana Easyliner in denim blue is the best blue eyeliner around because it is a professional dark denim blue, not a wacky bright blue. Too many blue eyeliners are ridiculous looking on us gals over 30. These Easyliners go on quickly without any tug. I make my eyeliner pencil last all day by powdering it down to stay. This softens the liner under my eyes, which is great for my fair skin. I just go over the liner on top of my eyes to re-darken the powdered lid liner. I love how these never need sharpening because they are retractable. I will be very mad if Jordana Cosmetics ever discontinues this particular shade because it is a professional staple. It is amazing that Jordana products are even made in USA. The price is extremely reasonable as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Sparkleheart57

Yesterday I picked it up at walgreen's at $1.50, really cheap and I must say that for a drugstore product it is amazing! It has a good pigmentation and colors welll and stays long .It's creamy and slide on just fine and really makes my eyes pops.It is a must ,and It works for everyday use.I will definitely buy again...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by 12ain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the color and pigmentation as long as you set it there is minimal smudging. The color is GORGEOUS., Love it will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 11:00:00 PM More reviews by ctanonymous

I picked up this and a black one at Walgreens for $1.50, and I really like it! This navy blue is a beautiful deep color, and it's not too dark to the point that you can't even differ it from black. It brings out my eyes a lot, and the liner itself is very easy to use. It's very smooth and glides easily onto my skin, and it stays for a while. Definitely will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great navy color, nice very dark blue, not bright.
Good for brown eyes. I am a PPP with brown eyes and reddish brown hair.
Nice texture too - soft enough.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2008 3:29:00 PM More reviews by GeekChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Denim Blue is a great navy liner. It's more of a true navy than many other brand's "Navy" pencils -- other brands tend to be too green, too light, or too purple. Denim Blue is a great navy! It looks awesome on my blue eyes because it brings out the navy rim around the edge of my iris. I have not found a Jordana Easyliner that I didn't like -- they all have a lead that's soft enough to apply easily yet hard enough to last all day without smearing or smudging. And the price can't be beat!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2007 10:50:00 PM More reviews by emu_ennui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Matte color? Oh, I beg to differ. If you look closely, it has eensy shimmer particles that impart a metallic look the liner when it's on your lid. Very pretty and subtle effect, not garish or over the top for daily use.

Applies smoothly as the formula is creamy but not waxy (hate waxy! WnW liners, I'm lookin' at you!) A bit smudgy on me, but I wore it without a base and nothing survives on my oil slick lids without a base, so no real complaints there. The color does not fade as the day wears on. And the price? Oh-so-very-affordable at 1.99 each or 2 for $3 at Walgreens. Definitely a repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2007 4:53:00 AM More reviews by weaponsofassdesctruction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a nice, creamy eyeliner. It's a deep blue, metallic but not shimmery or frosty, very pretty. I like to wear it on its own or layer it over black liquid/gel liner. It stays put and looks lovely. I'd buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2006 12:12:00 AM More reviews by jailtimediverted

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

awesome e/l. stays all day on me with lumene eye mu base. smooth and pigmented, denim blue is a matte deep navy blue. very pretty on brown eyes. comes in a twist-up, self-sharpening form. cool PPP skintone, brown hair and eyes.