September 21, 2014 | 1227 users online

Cleansers - Beauticontrol - Skinlogics Gold Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Dannie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Even though I discovered the Beauticontrol Skinlogics Gold line while in my 40s, I chose it for my oily/dehydrated, aging and extremely sensitive, highly reactive skin, which usually doesn't like the anti-aging ingredients in products made for my age group. Well, I was right! The Skinlogics Gold line (made for 30-somethings) was PERFECT - my skin absolutely loved it, which is really saying something. I was initially worried about the fragrance (another thing my skin hates), but that was no problem at all. And it did smell heavenly. Within days of using the cleanser and moisturizer - I can't do toners - my normally inflamed skin was calm, bright, hydrated and glowing. Love, love, love!!! I can honestly say that this line was the best thing I ever put on my face. (5/17/12 UPDATE: Have since found DHC Deep Cleansing Oil and am in love!!!)

The problem? One: It's a distributor-only product, and I went through 2 consultants who for some reason couldn't get me product when I needed it (they'd wait to add my order to a party; bigger discount for them). VERY frustrating and inconvenient. Not to mention shipping charges on top of it.

Oh yeah - and the second thing: Beauticontrol discontinued the line anyway. Why do companies always discontinue a product that actually works? Grrr! Back to the drawing board...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by blingblingbaby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am a BeautiControl fanatic. I have used their products for years. I have extremely sensitive, reactive skin and this is one of the only lines I can use all the products and I have very young looking skin for my age. Believe me I have spent $10s of thousands of dollars on skincare and this is the best. I love this cleanser. It will take off all of your makeup, is extremely gentle, and does not leave it dry. I can't say enough about this cleanser or BeautiControl's line of skincare.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2009 2:40:00 PM More reviews by lalee2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this Cleanser! I recently started using the beauti control line after I stopped by the BC booth a few month back at the Southern Women's show. So far I have not been disappointed with anything I have purchased from their line. I really like this cleanser because it is gentle on my face yet I feel it cleans really well. It even gets that hard to get off eye makeup pretty good. Ever Since I have started using this along with some of the other products in the BC line my face has been glowing and I have had very few breakouts! I will definitely buy this again and again and again!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2009 4:28:00 PM More reviews by chuchu33

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this cleanser. A LOT. I have used foaming cleansers in the past and I wasn't too impressed with them. But a friend of mine told me that she loved this cleanser. I though it couldn't be any different then the ones I used in the past so I hesitated. Well I gave in when I went to a Beauticontrol party and bought the trail sizes of the entire Gold line and I have to say I love all of it. The moisturizer is my HG moisturizer and now I think so is this face wash. I also really like the scrub. I don't use the tonic just because I don't think it does anything positive or negative. I finished the trial sizes and since have bought the full bottles. I have mild acne on my chin and this stuff really cleans my skin and pores well and helps keeps my face clear. For reference I also use Dermologica Overnight Clearing gel for my acne which I also love. **Update** I thought I liked this but then realized that it really wasn't cleaning my skin, every time I used the tone my cotton ball would be filthy, I just happened to use a neutrogena cleanser one day and when i did the toner, my cotton ball was clean, so I stopped using the Skinlogocis and started using the neutrogena mild foaming cleanser and am very happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2008 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Daydremes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a little pricey, but it works great. I takes off all the makeup, even mascara, and doesn't dry out my skin! It's surprisingly gentle on sensitive skin as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2008 12:47:00 PM More reviews by poodlelova14

I really like this cleanser. I normally dislike foaming cleansers, but I really like this one. It doesn't dry out my skin at all and it feels really nice. I'm suprised Beauticontrol hasn't gotten more publicity. Their products are great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2007 11:33:00 AM More reviews by milkypop

this is the best cleanser ever. i have been going through bouts of acne breakouts for the past two years, on and off, but this cleanser didnt agitate it at all. its very soft and very foamy, i dont expect it to be able to clean off all my makeup but surprisingly it does, more so than my other favourite Avene cleansing gel. Its also very non-drying. The only word i think of is "soft". I know the Gold line is for older women, cos my mom bought it from her friend who's a member of the club, but we both have been using it happily for a long time. Im not a multi-level marketing product sucker, but i have to admit this time that this is a quality product theyre selling. I'll be using this for a long time !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2007 2:18:00 AM More reviews by aligator

I love foaming anythings!! When I heard Beauticontrol had a foaming face wash, I knew I had to try it!! I love it!! It smells great, feels cleansing and washes off nicely.. You only really need one pump too! It is a bit pricey but it lasts for a long time!! My skin has never looked better!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2007 1:53:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great cleanser that does not strip my skin, and likewise doesn't leave it greasy. Perfectly balanced for my normal-dry complexion. I have used BC products since 1993 and love the value and quality. They still have this foaming cleanser - even after the 2011 BC Spa re-vamp of the skin care line. LOVE this product (even in 2013!).

Update: It is now 2014 and this product is gone. I miss it. I have 2 bottles left, but when those are gone i don;t know what I will do. I loved this formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2007 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Becca67

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I purchased the Gold line after I met with my friend for a week-end away (I hadn't seen her in 6 months) and she looked fantastic, people often thought she was 10 years older then me when in reality she is only 1 year older. not anymore!! she is a consultant and I immediately placed an order for this product. I can't believe the difference in my skin, it's amazing. It looks cleaner, feels smoother and I'm getting lots of compliments!!
I will always use this product line!