October 1, 2014 | 2029 users online

Scrubs - Dermalogica - Daily Microfoliant

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Skin24

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For as long as I can remember, I have been addicted to trying new skincare products and cosmetics. It's expensive, but super fun. What I can say with 100% confidence is that Microfoliant is stunningly superior. After years of trying products, it's clear I have a favorite. Microfoliant works magic on my acne prone skin...no breakouts, no dry/flaking...just soft, smoothness. Once you try it, you won't ever want to stop. It's that good.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by wrapbracelets

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. Amazing product. Really works. Removes everything, especially problem area nose. I use it daily and it keeps my nose squeaky clean. The container has two small openings, so you will not waste nor spill which is makes it smart packaging.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm not convinced this stuff isn't just that weird powdered soap you find in elementary school bathrooms. That is all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 3:44:00 AM More reviews by kaitlynndiane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got the travel size as a free gift from ulta or I would never have tried it. $58 for the regular size is a pretty hefty price tag for an exfoliant but I would definitely say its worth it if you have the money! my nose is a problem area as far as dead skin and blackheads. just one use and it is so smooth and looks 10x better. I would say the normal size bottle would last quite a while. do not bring this product into the shower. use it when you wash your face in the sink. the steam will cause the powder in the bottle (its a powder that when mixed with water makes a paste) to congeal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Hermanspottypants

I used to love this product 5-8 years ago. It was awesome when I was travelling through Asia for a year. It was brilliant at helping me get the travel grime off my face- especially in India where my face was shiny and icky and had layers of pollution smacked on. It never made my skin feel tight or irritated. I liked that it was fragrance free.

Once I returned to the West I felt annoyed by the packaging- I could not use it in the shower- it would glob up- powder dud!. The hole size was too large and I ended up having to use some on my body when too much came out. Then my face felt a little 'tight' after use.

Now that I am older- the product does not suit my skin type which is why I would not repurchase. If I was younger, I would be interested to try the Indeed Labs powdered facial exfoliator - this has interesting ingredients including hyaluronic acid and bromelain........

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 7:49:00 AM More reviews by corgin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My dermatologist switched me to this product because my skin has become increasingly sensitive from using Differin (topical acne medication). I was at first disappointed with this - from my teenage years I was used to scraping my face within an inch from death with coarse exfoliants. I thought that because I couldn't really feel the grains of rice working, they weren't doing anything. I was wrong.

Consistent use of the Microfoliant has proved to not only exfoliate, but to brighten and moisturise as well. I am in the habit of using it 3-5 times a week - Dermalogica's "Gentle Cream Exfoliant" accents this quite well if you use it once a week alongside. DO NOT use the Microfoliant and the Cream Exfoliant on the same day - I had bright red, rashed cheeks for nearly a week.

The only thing that I don't really like is how it will absorb moisture and become solid if you leave it in the shower. Don't do that.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Mikey87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect sister product to use along-side Dermalogica clay cleanser. When you mix the two together it's called a 'power wash' my skin squeaks It's that clean. It's locks in my excess oil and my makeup goes on perfectly after I use this. I use this once or twice a week and my skin is the best it's been in years.

My only downfall with this product is I don't like to use it solo - it doesn't foam up and I don't feel very clean after. However mixed with Clay cleanser it's a dream :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Faaaye

I don't know why I haven't reviewed this yet, I've been using it continuously for about 3 years. This is the only skin care product I really spent on. I have pretty dry skin but get a few spots, this exfoliant is perfect, my absolute favourite. Gives a perfect glowing even surface, unlike mechanical exfoliants and leaves no horrible dry patches or 'tears'. I count to at least 60 whilst massaging it in and use it probably every other day rather than the recommended every day. I use it before going out as it gives a smooth surface for applying make up on.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 6:54:00 PM More reviews by halfaussie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was initially disappointed that the 'grains' were so insignificant soft looking and thought they won't do a good job, but though they were gentle, they scrub the skin so beautifully, thorough, but without that hard abrasive feeling. My skin gets softer and clearer. Not for everyday, 2-3 times a week brings great results for my dry/combination skin) After a couple months I just used it 2x week. It was enough to maintain good skin. It helps clear out pimples!

The week that I used it everyday, I had dry and tight skin from the 4th use, from 5th day felt my skin felt so raw).

I also bought one for a friend (29yrs old, oily pimple prone skin, poor thing, I always see her with pimples) and she loved it! I saw the difference in her face in the second week- most of the seemingly hundreds of little bumpy pimples (they weren't big puss ones) on her face was gone!! But she herself perceived an improvement within a week.

I think for a product that works it's not expensive at all. I did keep mine in the shower later on for convenience and it eventually solidified from moisture so that was a waste.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Becca42

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a licensed esthetician and I use all of Dermalogica on my clients and will never use any thing other!