Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

4.1

Not tested on animals

Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Allantoin, Papain, Salicylic Acid, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, PCA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Cyclodextrin, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 7/16/2015 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I used this all through out my 30s and it worked great so I recently purchased it again but this time, it left me with rough dry patches on my skin that I don't know what to do with. I don't know if my face is flaky due to peeling and need serious moisturizer or if I need to scrub off the flakes some more. I have only used it twice in the last week and I am afraid my skin has maybe changed since I started using all natural products. It was sensitive before but now I think I react to anything that isn't all natural. It is a great product but be sure to try a sample before you purchase the full amount!

This makes a nice change from gritty exfoliants as the powder is nice and soft. My skin always feels really smooth after I use this and makeup then goes on really nicely. I'm not sure if it really helps blemishes, liquid exfoliants are probably a better option for this as the powder might spread bacteria around. The main reason I wouldn't re-purchase is the price, it just seems too steep for what you get

on 6/21/2015 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product.

I really feel the difference after applying: my skin looks more radiant, feels soft and totally clean. I have sensitive skin though, so I only use it twice a week during summer, once a week during winter (in winter, my skin is quite dry and redish, and exfoliating does not seem the best thing to do).

It may seem pricy, but a little goes a long way. So after all, the price is quite ok.

on 6/21/2015 11:07:00 AM

I really like this, I had a sample of it and found that my skin feels lovely and soft after use, as well as looking brighter. I didn't use it long enough to see if it makes a real difference, but will be purchasing to find out!

on 6/11/2015 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I overall like this. Makes my face feel really clean afterwards. I don't however thing that based on the price that it was amazing and therefor I will not be buying it again. Powder to a paste is a nice idea, though it works better in the shower and out of the shower spilling powder on and around my sink tends to happen.

on 6/10/2015 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have dull, uneven skin with large pores, and breakouts along my chin. I revamped my skincare routine to all dermalogica about a year ago, and unfortunately broke out. My roommate told me it was probably this stuff that made my skin so angry, so I stopped using this after a couple weeks and it helped. Ultimately, I don't think I should have switched to dermalogica at once. Then once I had a new skincare routine that kept my skin decently clear, I figured it was safe to add this back in. Nope. Used it ONCE and BAM nasty breakouts all along my jaw that took a week to clear. It was so bad, my mom nagged at me thinking I stopped caring for my skin altogether...ughhhh

on 5/25/2015 1:22:00 PM

I got this from Ulta, used it a few times and returned it. It is ok as a very gentle every day exfoliant but it did absolutely nothing for those tiny dry flakes. I still had to use a microfiber wash cloth which makes this scrub useless to me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this exfoliator when used on a daily basis. It's a little bit of a pain to use as you have to add it to wet hands, but it does a good job on my skin. It's very gentle which works well for me on a daily basis. Once every 2nd or 3rd week, I use a different, stronger exfoliator. But this fits well into my skincare routine!

on 4/24/2015 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

The first time I used it I noticed my skin was brighter and softer. I use it daily with my Clarisonic after taking my makeup off. It also lightened up my acne scars which is what I was hoping for with this product.

on 4/19/2015 10:11:00 AM

I did not enjoy using this - it worked well for me for a few weeks. I took a small amount in the palm of my hand and added some water to it making it into a paste so it could be applied to my face and then used circular motions to exfoliate on my skin.