NYX Rouge Cream Blush (All Shades)

4.1

Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene / Propylene / Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene / Ethylene / Styrene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Polyethylene, Mica, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyisobutene, Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ethylhexyglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), D&C Red 6 (CI15850), D&C Red 7 (CI15850), D&C Red 27 (CI45410), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI77499).

on 8/14/2015 12:51:00 AM

These blushes are great if you don't want to spend $20+ on a high-end cream blush. I have pink shades ranging from a tea rose shade to a hot pink. They're very creamy and glide on smoothly to the skin. I blend it out with a flat top brush and then set it with a similar powder blush color for extra long staying power. These will last on my face 8-10 hours if set with powder blush or a setting powder. They never dry up, and do not have any scent to them (according to my nose). Affordable.... I think I got mine for $6-8 depending if I had gotten it on amazon or in stores. It's worth it to have in your collection!

on 8/2/2015 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great blushes for winter time. I have hot pink, very flattering shade, gives you nice dewy nature finish Sadly it makes my skin greasy in summer. I plan to buy natural and glow in coming winter.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Didn't "know" dry skin works better with cream blushes (have noticed I can look a tad cakey/dry at times with my powder blush esp. when adding powder over my foundation).

Read reviews for cream blushes and NYX seemed to come up as a nice (cheaper)choice. Dark brown hair, NC 30 Mac.

Reading reviews narrowed it to Orange or Tea Rose shades. Many brunettes seemed to go too light with their choices so I knew I needed to choose dark. I find also often powder blushes are too light for my taste even when they look ideal in the package.

Tea Rose "looked" a better choice in the package, orange scared me. lol. Thankfully, Ulta has sample testers. Even after reading how little I would need....I put way too much on. With that said, both nice for NC30 skin IMO. Tea Rose had a bit more "pink" tone and the orange was a bit more "rust"? terracotta-ish

I chose the orange shade bc I enjoy my neutrals and prefer a very earthy look with my makeup (browns/gold/copper). Felt this would comment my overall makeup shades.

TINY bit needed. After wiping off the makeup and starting over again I took the advice of a poster and used my middle finger and my pointer finger. Gently tapped them on the cream blush and then face. GENTLE :). Light hand. Worked much better. May take practice. BUT I think this will look much better on my dry skin vs. powder blush (of course bc I just bought some powder blush!)

*I will update with lasting quality and adjust lippies if needed. Gave 4 stars for now bc can't say "best ever" since I have not used another cream blush as of this moment to compare. Price good, go with light hand...colors seem to range for light to dark skin which is nice.

on 2/23/2015 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I had 6 of these but I have purged 4 of them. The colors are beautiful. Pigmented, matte and creamy. The red one is especially pigmented and pretty. I got rid of mine because of the staying power. I have oily skin. These lasted a few hours on me. I guess I could layer them with a powder but I dont see the point in that. And since they are so pigmented, its easy to go overboard. They did not set either. I could feel some stickiness on my cheeks 1 hour after I applied them. I have kept Golden and Tea rose. They have a subtle color so they work for layering under vibrant colors.

on 2/17/2015 12:11:00 AM

Okay first off- this is definitely not comparably to the mac cream blushes…those for me are the holy grail of cream blushes with their blending ability and consistency.

That being said, these cream blushes really do deliver on colour and staying ability. They are pretty easy to blend and aren't "sticky" as most cream blushes can be. These are great drugstore alternatives to the mac cream blushes but of course don't have the same "matte" effect or lost lasting power.

on 5/29/2014 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this cream blusher in Orange and Natural. Many reviewers said that this blusher is highly pigmented and lasts all day, but on me, it isn't at all. It stays on my cheeks only for about 2-3 hours, and then, it dissapears. I thought it was because I only applied a little bit of product (cos it IS very pigmented on my fingers, yes, I use my fingers to dot and blend) so I applied 2 or 3 layers and cover it with a bit of powder to set it up. It looked nice on my cheeks when my make up is finished, especially the Orange one, a gorgeous terracota orange that matches my yellowish fair-medium skin beautifully. But 2 or 3 hours later it dissapears eventhough I have a quite dry skin, and I'm not sweating or anything that can possibly wash it away. Meh so disappointing!
The cheap plastic packaging is also a sucker.

on 5/8/2014 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Have in Glow/Eclat, warm pink, applies easily, a little streaky if not careful, seems to get a little darker on my skin after about 10 minutes, lasts a few hours. Not as good as Stila blushes, but inexpensive. I tried on my lips and got a nice sheer color, but no lasting power, great to use on the fly, but had a hard time reapplying over makeup. Not too expensive, great in gym bag.

on 5/7/2014 3:30:00 AM

I love how these look on the skin, but they broke me out :(

on 5/2/2014 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have this product in "Boho chic" and I just love it!! It has a beautiful natural color that gives the skin a healthy blush. I Plan on buying at least one more of these!!

on 5/2/2014 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have 2 NYX rouge blushes in Boho Chic and Natural and I love them both! The boho chic looks more natural than the natural does. Natural is a little more peachy pink. They are not overly oily and they stay on for quite a long time through a regular day. I also use them as a lipstick as well! Great for the dry skin gals like me!