December 21, 2014 | 964 users online

Treatments (Face) - Ice Elements - 2-Minute Miracle Exfoliating Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by annamorgan23

This product is amazing!! I cannot believe!! What I just tried last night in just 2 minutes! My skin feels smother, more hydrated,moisturized and instantly gave me an amazing Glow!

You can buy it here : http://myjmoa.com/annalizamorgan

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by CindyBurdett

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most amazing skin care that I have ever tried! No wonder they call it a Miracle...

I was only using it for a few weeks and my husband showed a friend of his a picture of me and my 15 year old daughter and the friend asked my husband who was our daughter's young friend and then realized that it was me, her mother!! Middle age to 15 again in a few weeks! LOL!!

My daughter has been struggling with reddish acne for a couple years now, we got her Proactive acne solution and a microderm abrasion brush but these did not really help much, she would just cake on the makeup and hide it...within one week of use of the 2 Minute Miracle she came downstairs without any makeup, it had cleared her skin that well and that quickly!

Here is a site where you can get a truly FREE sample, no shipping and handling required, http://www.The2MinMiracle.com

Go try it yourself and you will be amazed!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by ZoeyStar

Best product I have EVER used!

Takes the place of like 6 or 7 products I was using before. I found a website online where you can get a free sample and if you like it, you can purchase it too!

The site is: BestAntiAgingCream.biz

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by info411news

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

purchasing products? How

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by magickoala13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a family member that owns this product.
I'm a teenager, so for me it's a bit on the pricey side, also I have extreme oily skin, and I get acne ALOT.
It got rid of the excess skin, got rid of the acne that's light on my forehead, got rid of the oils.
It is overall a product I am now saving up for. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by TerriRau

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally put ME first and am taking better care of my skin as well as my health. I tried the 2 Minute Miracle Gel and was amazed first of all that it didn't have anything abrasive in it. After 2 minutes, and exfoliating, I was truly amazed at the feel. Where I live in Canada, we are known for our dry climate, so feeling my soft, smooth and moisturized skin was incredible...I've been feeling my face all day. I love the product so much I wanted to share with my friends here.

Shelly Maguire has teamed up with Ocean Avenue, IMPROVED the formula and the 2 Minute Miracle Gel is now being sold exclusively through this all-natural product company.

I'm all in!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Tammybz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is absolutely amazing. I love how it leaves my face so soft and with such a glow. It really gets all the dead skin off. My skin is so sensitive but the 2 Minute Miracle doesnt have any bad effects on it. It cant be found anywhere now but at OCean Avenue. I joined Ocean Avenue so I can benefit from discount prices and free vacation points. www.myoave.com/tammyz

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Gisele66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the most amazing product!!! I can't believe I only found out about it now but better late than never!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by nancyellenb

I bought this from HSN after seeing them rave about it on TV for about 10 minutes. I had a hard time believing it was either as (A) SIMPLE as they walked you through it on camera or (B) WORKED as well as they claimed it did. SHOCKED at how well it works. This stuff is amazing. I use it twice a week, and it really works exactly as it says. I feels like a normal gel product when you put it on, and I did notice that, for me, I had to wait a little longer than the 45 seconds for the gel to turn to a liquid. But once that happens, the exfoliating process is a breeze. I've heard about people putting this in the fridge before using (especially on hot days) but I wasn't sure if that would change the chemical property of the product. Overall: SO well worth the $20 I paid for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by tracykim

I have very sensitive skin and break out easily. So I tried this peel because it claimed all the natural ingredients and that it was great for sensitive skin. I am a product junkie and always down to try all kinds of masks and peels that are made for sensitive skin. This product did not ball up my dead skin consistently and was so disappointed. The first time it balled off a decent amount but was a bit flaky when i waited. The next few times it barely balled, which made me think it was just the product baling. I stopped using it ASAP because after a few days of using it I BROKE OUT all over my face!! I should have looked over the ingredients first! After I broke out I realized that the sodium hydroxide aka lye which is a harsh caustic chemical used in strong detergents and drain cleaners and the parabens were the cause. I break out from any chemical ingredients. Now that I do not use products that contain these types of ingredients my skin has been the best!
I read some other reviews to see if anyone else had this problem and it was common for sensitive/acneic skin reviewers! I hate brands that claim that their products are "natural" or "organic" and then contain ingredients with chemicals! My esthetician introduced me to a real all natural peel call O.R.G skincare organic mineral peel, which she swears by and uses mostly on her sensitive clients AND it has not irritated my skin at all! Always check the ingredients list and make sure it's safe and healthy to use!