November 24, 2014 | 1963 users online

Lipstick - Besame - Enchanting Lipstick in Exotic Pink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2009 8:35:00 AM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

These lipsticks are small but pack a powerful punch. They are creamy and super pigmented, comfortable to wear and act like a long last lipstick although they do not feel like one on and are not that. I am enamored of Gabriella Hernandezí ultra feminine vision and style. The design of these is no exception. The classic bullet design makes for perfect application without a lip brush. Their pettiness ensures that you never go outside the lines, and perfect application, plus if you use the method described, the tips seem to keep their shape. I also think the reviewer who said "awareness" was important when returning the cap to the tube since it does extend a bit beyond the rim was correct. This lipstick is all about awareness, but I think that adds to the feminine allure of this product. It celebrates womanhood in all it's complicated glory!!
I was lucky enough to purchase the entire color range when Besame had itís huge sale so for that price I would certainly repurchase again. At the regular price, I would only re purchase those colors which best suited me. But yes certainly worth a re-purchase: perfectly formulated, perfectly pigmented, femininely and perfectly presented and designed. What a beautiful product!!

Exotic Pink is a bright warmish pink. Think 1980's in all it's glory!! I believe it's slight warmth would make it attractive on any skin tone, but this is a "Screams at You" color, no doubt about it. The product itself is super pigmented, smooth and soft. Not a long lasting lipstick, and not drying, but because of it's high level of pigment it wears extremely well. This is one of my favorite Besame colors because of both it's beauty and uniqueness, a winner all around.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2007 11:12:00 AM More reviews by tshinn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just received this product yesterday and the color is divine but the tube and its product are so tiny!! Also, the lipstick itself sits higher than the edge of the tube so I feel I need to be extra careful will putting the lid back on. If I just hastily put it back on, then the lipstick itself could get lopped off and end up on the outside of the tube and all over my bag. I just wish the lipstick swiveled down further to prevent this. The product itself is super small but the company claims on their site that the product is intense and long-lasting and how you essentially get the same as most standard-sizes. I am wearing this color today for the first time so I will report later on how this claim lives up. The color is an intense, bright strawberry pink with undertones of poppy. It pairs well with MAC's cremestick liner in Smoothberry perfectly. I would buy this again if the lipstick lasts long and if the company improves the way the lipstick sticks out of the tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2007 12:02:00 PM More reviews by sushiiflower

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought some lipsticks from Besame and got a sample of this color. It's a bright bright almost 80s style pink but I'd have to agree with the reviewer below me and say that this is a *very* classy bright pink lipsticks. It's a true pink that most skin colors can pull off.. which I was pleasantly surprised because I have yellow undertones and the wrong shade of bright pink can make me look sallow, however, this color does not do that. I will definitely purchase this in full size because I can see myself wearing this color on a daily basis. It isn't overly bright and it's a tad understated in a sweet fem sort of way. It's very creamy and moisturizing with no overly shiny lips. If you prefer a matte look, just blot and viola! Matte lips without the dryness! A little goes a long way with Besame Cosmetics so don't be put off by the small tube (say pinky finger size) because one swipe is really enough for your lips (and I have very full lips)!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2006 1:41:00 AM More reviews by yasmin_sheridan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful lipstick--the shade is an ultra flattering hot pink that doesn't look trashy or too 80s. It is stated on Besame's website that this is an actual vintage reproduction, and I can definately imagine a lady from the 1940s wearing this shade with confidence. It's very classy for a bright pink lipstick. However, this color really isn't me...I would definately recommend this to other women, but I usually like more subdued pinks. As with all of Besame's products, the packaging is adorable and the formula is very long lasting and creamy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2006 10:11:00 PM More reviews by ruby_tea_roses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful hot-pink/raspberry color. Hot pink with rich red berry undertones. Matte and highly pigmented. I apply Exotic Pink lightly with a lip brush and then apply a clear, moist gloss over top (Smith's Rosebud Salve), and the result is a beautiful sheer red-berry/raspberry undertoned vibrant pink. Beautiful color! 5 lippies! :)