Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa Hand Cream

4.2

on 11/23/2012 9:30:00 PM

A must in the winter. My hands were nicely rehydrated with three days of use. I think it's a bit pricey and the packaging is cheesy, however it works well.

on 4/4/2012 11:10:00 AM

A girl I work with uses this...and, while I wouldn't purchase it for myself, it smells divine and works great! I would recommend this to anyone with very dry hands who wants a nicely, warm coconut-vanilla scent.

on 7/15/2009 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my all time favorite hand cream! I have tried so many because I get really dry, chapped hands in the winter that are very painful. This cream really does the job and my hands are never left greasy.

Other creams I have tried have been so thick that they don't absorb into my skin and I can't touch anything. With the true blue spa hand cream I can apply it at any time of the day and still go about daily activites. I've never had a hand cream that is so light and yet so effective at keeping my hands moisturized and not all cracked open. The scent is also great!!

on 9/12/2008 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very good hand cream with a nice aroma.

on 8/12/2008 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I would just first like to say I dislike this new way of reviewing products...apparently the product I would like to comment on - True Blue Spa Glove Me Tender Restorative Hand Treatment with Shea Butter SPF 15 - hasn't been reviewed before and so isn't listed in the drop-down menu you HAVE to choose from now...not lovin' that too much...

ANYWAY, this product is wonderful, I love the citrusy scent, and it moisturizes very well (although my cuticles are still a bit dry). It makes my hands feel soft and smooth and even though I have ezcema it doesn't affect it at all. I'm in love!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought the one in just a small little tube, and it was $16. It was a pretty rich hand cream-at first I didn't really care for the citrusy scent but now I'm ok with it. However, I left it in the car one day while it was burning hot outside, so when I applied the cream again, it smelled SO BAD!! Like a tangerine gone bad or something.

on 2/4/2006 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have the look ma, new hands with paraffin. Luv the scent of the product.

on 12/31/2005 9:55:00 AM

Oh i'm diggin this! the scent alone is so fab i'll be stocking up when they have another sale. smells just like a fresh peeled tangerine to me, i love it! i have EXTREMELY dry hands, so i was hoping for a little bit MORE moisture. i bought this in conjuction with theTrue Blue Spa cracked heel foot cream, and if i use that at night and this during the day, my hands stay baby soft. this combo actually has my hands looking better than they have in years! will certainly buy again, but only on sale. IMO bath and body works needs a reality check when it comes to prices.

on 3/17/2005 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Smells AWESOME, very citrus-y ... yum. Moisturizes like no other, but can be heavy and greasy, so I use overnight or when my hands are super dry/cracking in the winter weather. awesomeeee stuff, will repurchase as soon as I run out !

on 7/22/2004 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is a very good product. it is very moisturizing and has a nice light citrusy scent.