September 22, 2014 | 1268 users online

Blush - Sisley - PHYTO-BLUSH ECLAT

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic blush, so natural and glowy, just perfect. It's Sisley, and it stands for itself. Very natural, hard to disappoint with this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by shaktigal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought it in Pinky Berry, but disliked the fact that it contains perfume! Why on earth does a blusher need to be perfumed?? It irritated my skin. Brought it back to the store for a refund. Colour would have been nice though, shame really.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Audny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted a Sisley blush for a very long time but I always put it off because of the price (47.90 euro - 50.85 euro depending on the store for 10 gr/ 0.35 oz of product) I find this a lot of money for a blush.
So I finally bought it in the sales for 30 something euro ( a much more reasonable price).

Packaging wise it's pretty, like all high end brands you get a vervet pouch, it's a large black shiny case (so you see all the fingermarks on it).
It has a large mirror that opens flat so that's a big plus.

The brush it comes with is c**p, very stiff, harsh on the skin, synthetic and sheds. I always use my own brush but still for this price they should give a better quality brush.

The colour is perfect for my NC15 skin, it gives me a very healthy glow (I put a picture with swatches above) but comes much lighter in colour out than in the box.
In the light you see the blush has a nice sheen with extremely small glitter particels but you won't see those on the skin.
It translates as a very natural glow (but not to glowy inbetween glow and mat).
The powder is very finely milled and doesn't look chalky at all, very velvety even.

Personally for this duo I don't see the use of the lighter colour, I tried to use it as a highlighter but it doesn't really show and I don't really find it makes the other pink lighter.

All in all I find this a good everyday blush but nothing too special about it and that is a shame for that price. That's why I won't be rebuying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by papaliti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just AMAZING. I am wearin no1- peach for the last decade or so, definately the best blush in the market. Smooth, natural, gives a healthy glow and an immediate radiance effect- it really transforms my complexion. Once you try it, you will never try another blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2009 8:20:00 AM More reviews by croana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in pinky rose and ! absolutely love it. It looks great on my fair skin, has sparkles which I love and smell is divine!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2008 9:07:00 AM More reviews by labeauterusse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

my mom adores it, me too. the best blush from (very) expensive ones. But it lasts for a very long time (more than a year with every day make-up!!!!) wonderful texture! mom have it in 2-litchi-duo, she has olive skin, a bit of natural tan and me myself is a whiter than snow. But it looks good on us both...

will buy again for sure

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2006 8:48:00 AM More reviews by doree_001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have it in No.4 - Pinky Rose. I'm rather satisfied with this blush. It is not perfect (I'm still searching for an ideal blush) but I think it is very good, soft and non-drying. I was afraid that this pinkish colur would be too bright for me (as it looks a bit shocking pink in container) but it is not. It spreads very well and leaves a fresh flush on my cooltoned light complexion. I definitely look good when I put it, the colour is neither too light nor too dark, (and CLEAN, not muted), definitely refreshes my complexion but it is not very obvious as I was afraid.

Other colours of Sisley Phyto-Blush are: No.1-Peach Duo (peachy colour), No.2-Litchi Duo (purple-brownish) and 3-Mango Duo (beige-naturel). I think that Peach and Mango are best suited for yellowtoned (warmtoned) complexions and Litchi and Pinky Rose for cooltoned.
Brush could be better, it is too flat and not idealy soft, so I use separate blush for this blusher (as I always do with any other blush).

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No