October 20, 2014 | 1999 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Flat Liner in Brown

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

It doesn't tug at your eyelid, is a good consistency, easy to apply, is a great price, and comes in great colors (I love the raisin color, but have also used black and brown and love the pigmentation in both!). I was pretty skeptical of the flat eyeliner concept at first--I figured it looked fancy but wouldn't do a whole lot for my eyes. But I was wrong and am hooked on this product! However, I wish it came in a waterproof version, so it would stay on the bottom half of my eye better.

EDIT: while I've loved this eyeliner and have repurchased it many times, I'm moving on to less smudgy liner. I'm looking for something that will really stay on the bottom lashline.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2008 10:46:00 AM More reviews by RW28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

excellent eyeliner, very creamy and easily applied. I love the color--black liner looks too harsh on me, so this dark brown is perfect! I will for sure re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2007 4:55:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great eyeliner! You never have to sharpen it, and it comes out flat and at an angle. It's perfect for anything that you want to do with your eyeliner. The best part, it's waterproof! It will be difficult to ever use the pointy eyelines again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2007 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Pink_Lady1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this eyeliner and have used it every single day for ~6 months. I use it on my upper lid to easily create the perfect doe eyed look. I use this then I draw a more "defined" line on top of it very close to the lash line using purple liquid eyeliner. It's really a stunning effect. Love it!