Aquafina Hydrating Lip Oil

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Beeswax, Squalene, Jojoba Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Saccharin

on 11/2/2014 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

pro: cheap, tingly and minty
con: not moisturizing enough. doesnt last for long. very glossy so it doesnt suit boys.

hmm... i got the lip oil with the lip balm set and it was amazing, but i don't recommend using the lip oil alone, i honestly think it works better if you layer a slight amount of the lip oil on top of your usual lip balm. it provides a minty tingly feeling and it is refreshing :)

on 1/31/2013 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This clear gel in a squeeze tube is very moisturizing. Although it says it is an oil, actually it has several oils in a gel base. Initially, has a menthol tingle but I do not mind. This is one that keeps my lips moist throughout the night. I got it at a dollar store, too! UPDATE: After repeated use this does not seem as effective as it did at first so I removed two lippies.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love it id buy more,make your lip's feel so much better after you use it. even better when you put someone before you go to bed then you wake up and there super soft and feel amazing(=

on 11/5/2011 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Great product. Very inexpensive, it soaks into my lips, smells great, moisturizing, and just an overall great product,

on 9/28/2011 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Aquafina - Hydrating Lip Oil
My brother actually bought this for me because he saw in on sale in Shoppers in a pack of buy one get one free lol. I laughed when he gave it to be because he knows Aquafina is my favorite water but in a lip gloss/lip oil is another thing.
But I threw it in my pursue and one day when I noticed my lips were dry and almost looked like they were flaking under my lip stick, I threw some of this on and it felt amazing. It has a minty smell/taste to it and at first it made my eyes water a bit. Once you apply this lip oil your lips will feel so sexy and smooth, it will make your lips just drown in hydration. I never knew if it was actually hydrating my lips till two days later when I didn't have any feather or cracked dry lips.
Applying my lipstick now goes on so smooth, and I always apply a hit of this lip oil with my pinky underneath my lipsticks or even high end lip glosses.
I've uploaded a image of the pack of three I got it in and have been using the clear (white) one and love it.
Even if you swear buy your other lip glosses, you need to give this a try. Its dirt cheap for the wonders is does for you lips <3

on 8/21/2011 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Softens, adds shine, tastes good, smells good, feels slightly tingly on the lips. Good purse product.

on 2/8/2011 8:39:00 PM

makes you lips so soft. i put this on before i go to bed to protect my lips over night and my lips stay soft all through the night

on 12/30/2010 12:49:00 AM

Throughout my current pregnancy my lips have become very dry. I lost the balm I was using originally, went through my stash and decided to try this lip oil. I enjoy the minty tingly feeling but not crazy about the weird slick watery/oily feel. The watery consistency makes the product squeeze out more than I'd like. At first my lips felt hydrated however I noticed the inner part of my lips became very flaky and dry. I stopped using it and for no specific reason decided to use it again tonight. After reapplying over and over again in a 2 hour span I remembered this just doesn't work for me at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I bought this and the hydrating lip balm at a local dollar store for $1 each, and have been happy.

This has a cool, minty and tingly feel - which I love and look for in all lip products! At first I was a little hesitant to try a lip oil, but this sinks into your lips and does a nice job. I'll be curious to see how this helps my winter lips.

I don't think I'll re-purchase, but I'm happy I tried it. While I LOVE minty balms, my HG lip treatment is the MAC Lip Treatment w/SPF15 in the pot.